BY DERMALOGICA

Gentle cleansing gel/cream for reactive skin. Helps calm and cool the redness and heat associated with reactive, sensitized or overprocessed skin, and easily rinses away or wipes off, making it ideal for sensitized skin.

• I have been looking for a new cleanser because my Aveeno ...1 Answers
  • Este para que sirve ? 1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this stuff if it is professional grade? 2 Answers
Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser
  • "I was turned onto this cleanser by my aesthetician and I absolutely love it, as well as many other products from this brand. It's extremely soothing and great if you have sensitive skin. When I was having laser removal done (for acne scars) this was the only thing that I could use to not only clean my face, but also made it feel better! I paid 45 dollars for it at Ulta and the larger bottle lasts me two to two and a half months, and I clean my face once or twice a day." in 119 reviews
Nicole C.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is really good for people who have really sensitive skin like no matter what product or use nothing seems to help at all. Get this I got the big bottle which was $50 but two pumps every morning and night will last you, you don’t need no more then 2 pumps. It feels really calming on your skin it doesn’t feel to heavy or irritates your skin more I have rosacea so my main problem is the redness and this helps to make it go away a little bit and after my skin feel so good and clean and wow. I love this face cleanser and would recommend it to anybody who has the same problems as me.
Jennifer R.
passaic
Purchased at: Discount School Supply
MY FAVORITE CLEANSER EVER! I went to school to become an esthetician and we used dermalogica products. And they’ve been my favorite skin products since. This cleanser is my top choice. I have a bit of sensitive skin. And this cleanser is so gentle. And smells really good. Its also cooling.
Erin S.
Minneapolis
I used to use this a lot as a teenage with acne problems and it worked great. Recently I used it again at a friends house and LOVED it. Gentle but still gets your face feeling clean. Also didn’t case redness which most others do.
Cara N.
Cromwell, CT
Magical cleanser. Very gentle on skin. Non-drying and keeps redness away. A win all around and worth every penny if you have red, irritated skin.
Packaging is quality and allows you to get every last drop out of the bottle.
Jessica W.
Pearl, MS
I have really sensitive skin and dermalogica is one of the few brands that has never irritated my skin. If you have dry skin this is perfect for you because it doesn't foam and leave your face feeling tight, it just soothes your skin as it removes the day. I don't recommend using this with makeup on as a way to remove it-that's not really what this line is about. Use a micellar water or makeup wipes first then wash with this so your skin is getting direct contact with the product and the active ingredients can do their job.
Jessie I.
Smithfield
I love this cleanser for the winter when my skin is extra sensitive and dry. It makes my skin feel clean, but is very gentle and doesn’t dry it out. This brand can be expensive, but completely worth the price.
Alissa L.
South Lyon
I debated on giving this cleanser four or five stars only because the price is high, but for a good quality product you typically pay more.  This product was recommended to me during a trip to Ulta. I have sensitive and reactive skin meaning my face will breakout or form a rash if I put the wrong product on it. In the winter time my skin is extremely dry as well so its hard for me to find a good cleanser that won't irritate my skin. I have used this product for almost two months and it has done wonders for my face. It doesn't dry out my skin and it feels so clean after washing. I typically wash my face two times a day but sometimes I would only do once at night. It took a few uses to get use to this cleanser because it doesn't get sudsy and is more like gel consistency. I found that after I started using this along with some of the other ultracalming products by Dermalogica that my face became much less reactive. If I was stressed you could always tell by my face and neck as it would get what appeared to be a red rash. That no longer happened after using these.
Kendra K.
I recieved a facial at a spa that I went to which used this line of product on me, I loved it, so I bought the whole line.. i proceeded to use the line of products for a while, but noticed a lot of acne and oily skin came over time with use. Not sure if it was another issue going on at the time of using a new product, but I tried again at a later time, and this product still seemed to make my skin super oily! Wanted to but couldn't like it.
Christine G.
New York
One of the only products I’ve found to be effective yet gentle when I’m having a perioral dermatitis flare up. Can wipe off with a cotton ball no water required so great for travel
Bethy I.
San Antonio, TX
This really helps deep cleanse your face after using the PreCleanse, I really like this product I definitely recommend it to anyone looking to help with clearing their skin.
Escential +.
Antioch, IL
I love this product but it gets annoying have to keep on buying it . When can I find this larger size of it ?
Ashley S.
Cornelius, NC
Would anyone recommend this to someone who has skin that breaks out very easily?
Kristen S.
Perry, FL
Where can you buy this stuff if it is professional grade?
Jannessa R.
Conshohocken, PA
Este para que sirve ?
Celina G.
Diamond Bar, CA
How well does this product actually work?