BY DERMALOGICA #67 in Facial Cleansers

Gentle cleansing gel/cream for reactive skin. Helps calm and cool the redness and heat associated with reactive, sensitized or overprocessed skin, and easily rinses away or wipes off, making it ideal for sensitized skin.

• I have been looking for a new cleanser because my Aveeno ...1 Answers
  • Este para que sirve ? 1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this stuff if it is professional grade? 2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I was turned onto this cleanser by my aesthetician and I absolutely love it, as well as many other products from this brand. It's extremely soothing and great if you have sensitive skin. When I was having laser removal done (for acne scars) this was the only thing that I could use to not only clean my face, but also made it feel better! I paid 45 dollars for it at Ulta and the larger bottle lasts me two to two and a half months, and I clean my face once or twice a day." in 119 reviews
Adrienne L.
Buckeye, AZ
Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser
I really like this cleanser by Dermalogica, I use for sensitive skin, & irritated skin, but you can use it on any skin type really. This is really good for anyone who has overactive skin, skin that reacts to almost every environmental pollutant, allergies, heat.. you name it, it helps soothe it! It removes those hazards and impurities from the skin as well as calms the redness leaving you with a normal and healthy looking skin. Would recommend this to anyone who suffers from this type of skin issues.
Jessica W.
Pearl, MS
I have really sensitive skin and dermalogica is one of the few brands that has never irritated my skin. If you have dry skin this is perfect for you because it doesn't foam and leave your face feeling tight, it just soothes your skin as it removes the day. I don't recommend using this with makeup on as a way to remove it-that's not really what this line is about. Use a micellar water or makeup wipes first then wash with this so your skin is getting direct contact with the product and the active ingredients can do their job.
Desiree A.
Love this cleanser! Its super lightweight on the skin and is perfect for sensitive skin. This doesn't make me breakout and doesn't bother my skin at all. Its lightweight and works well to remove face makeup. I totally recommend especially if your someone with super sensitive skin that cant find the right cleanser.
Kimberly J.
Grand Rapids
I feel like this keeps my skin clear and doesnt  dry me out. I think this would be great for senstive skin because this is no fragance. I have oily skin and sometimes over compensate woth mattfying products.  I use thos every morning with a clarasonic.
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like the Dermalogica UltraCalming cleanser because it works well for my fussy, sensitive skin. It’s really gentle and makes my skin feel super clean. It’s easily applied, to wet skin, and doesn’t upset my skin in any way or leave it dry. It’s not the best at removing mascara, but I usually end up finding I need a face wipe to throughly get rid of that anyway. I probably won’t make it my next purchase for cleanser, because there are so many to try, but if I needed one in the future that was guaranteed to work for my skin, I might buy it again.
Kellie M.
Milwaukee
I couldn’t be happier with this cleanser. Before starting this cleanser a year ago I had horrible adult acne. I learned that I had super sensitive skin and within 1 month of using this cleanser my acne started clearing up! I will never use another cleanser again.
Sarah S.
Ashford, CT
I have been using this cleanser for over a year now and I think for my acne prone skin this one is perfect because it calms the redness and shrinks the size of my pores. It’s not harsh on my skin and doesn’t foam, which I like. There also isn’t a strong scent to it.
Alexandra S.
Although I use proactive daily, I still use this cleanser a few time a week just because it makes my skin so dang soft and keeps my skin as clear as proactive does! Highly recommend to sinsitive/sensitized skin! Best skin calming product on the market!
Amanda P.
San Francisco
This is a really nice every day, basic cleanser. It really gets the job done without stripping the skin. Dermologica has trustworthy products so you know using their skincare will do wonders for your skin and I feel this truly is one of those products.
Erica W.
Missoula, MT
I keep this in my kit if someone needs a quick cleansing. It is easy to wipe off, and doesn't irritate skin. I love the whole UltraCalm line. I have been using it on and off for almost a decade. It is great for rosecia or angry acne flare ups.
Escential +.
I love this product but it gets annoying have to keep on buying it . When can I find this larger size of it ?
Ashley S.
Cornelius, NC
Would anyone recommend this to someone who has skin that breaks out very easily?
Kristen S.
Perry, FL
Where can you buy this stuff if it is professional grade?
Jannessa R.
Conshohocken, PA
Este para que sirve ?
Judy B.
I have been looking for a new cleanser because my Aveeno Ultra Calming is not seeming to clean my face anymore. I was wondering if anyone else with sensitive, acne prone akin has tried this out??