Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser

Shop Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is anyone just not impressed by this at all? So letdown , especially after paying so much.
Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser If I have sensitive skin si this the best cleanser? Also for breakouts and scars?
What’s the major difference between the regular and ultra calming?
Start your review of Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser!
Product Highlights
...products from this brand. It's extremely soothing and great if you have sensitive skin. When I was having laser removal done (for acne scars) this was the only thing that I could use to not only clean my face, but also made it feel better! I paid 45 dollars for it at Ulta and the larger bottle lasts me two to two and a half months, and I clean my face once or twice a day.in reviews
Krista C.
Blaine, WA
Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser uploaded by Krista C.
My husband uses and loves this! It’s so calming and great to use along with the mist and calming gel. It doesn’t dry out the skin and has a faint lavender smell. I think unscented would be better for this line but the fragrance doesn’t seem to be irritating
Jennifer G.
1,664 reviews
I really enjoy this cleanser, no complaints except the price! I can find very similar formulations in much lesser cost products. Love Dermalogica
Brianna A.
Riverside, CA
Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser uploaded by Brianna A.
I had some bad dermatitis reactions to face wash and lotion lately and needed to try something different. I got this and it instantly helped my irritated skin get soothed. This wash does not suds up like others, and is very gentle. It does not strip all of the natural oils from your face. I got mine in a small gift set to try out the products before committing to a full size product.
Danielle D.
Allentown, PA
Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser uploaded by Danielle D.
I recently tried this product after receiving a facial and microdermabrasion treatment. Since my skin was recently resurfaced I thought it would be a great time to get this gentle product that’s supposed to be calming for the skin. This caused no irritation whatsoever and you can clearly tell by the formula that it’s not harsh whatsoever. Has barely and trace of fragrance and definitely does kind things to your skin!
Allyson K.
Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser uploaded by Allyson K.
Worked great I saw a difference Helped me so much. It was super effective and I always use this brand before I go to bed. It is very gentle. Not rough on skin. Yes I would definitely tell my friends to use this product
CJ M.
Rosemount, MN
Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser uploaded by CJ M.
Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser uploaded by CJ M.
This is a great all a round cleanser that is strong enough to take off make up and gentle enough not to irritate eyes or break the bond on eye lash extensions. It has also reduced my acne. Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser
Katie B.
Mount pleasant, SC
Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser uploaded by Katie B.
I got a facial yesterday and this product was used. It worked MIRACLES for my redness. It is also super moisturizing, and leaves my skin feeling so fresh and silky smooth. I will definitely be investing in this product and would recommend for anyone with inflammation!
Tanya M.
Sacramento, CA
I love this cleanser so much. I have oily but sensitive skin and this cleanser is very light and it’s perfect for sensitive skin. It does not foam, it’s almost just consistency. I would strongly recommend this product.
Lif B.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product! It actually works!I strong recommend using this product if your current choice isn't really working.
Erica L.
Philadelphia, PA
Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser uploaded by Erica L.
This is by far my favorite facial cleanser! I have sensitive skin and can get irritated very quickly. This is so gentle and works great with my skincare routine.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melany A.
Pompano Beach, FL
il y a 4 mois
Bryony M. il y a 4 mois
Its so good! My skin got a lot better when i used this , definitely good if you have acne x
Jessica B.