BY DERMALOGICA

Gentle cleansing gel/cream for reactive skin. Helps calm and cool the redness and heat associated with reactive, sensitized or overprocessed skin, and easily rinses away or wipes off, making it ideal for sensitized skin.

• I have been looking for a new cleanser because my Aveeno ...1 Answers
  • Este para que sirve ? 1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this stuff if it is professional grade? 2 Answers
Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser
  • "I was turned onto this cleanser by my aesthetician and I absolutely love it, as well as many other products from this brand. It's extremely soothing and great if you have sensitive skin. When I was having laser removal done (for acne scars) this was the only thing that I could use to not only clean my face, but also made it feel better! I paid 45 dollars for it at Ulta and the larger bottle lasts me two to two and a half months, and I clean my face once or twice a day." in 119 reviews
Jessica W.
Pearl, MS
I have really sensitive skin and dermalogica is one of the few brands that has never irritated my skin. If you have dry skin this is perfect for you because it doesn't foam and leave your face feeling tight, it just soothes your skin as it removes the day. I don't recommend using this with makeup on as a way to remove it-that's not really what this line is about. Use a micellar water or makeup wipes first then wash with this so your skin is getting direct contact with the product and the active ingredients can do their job.
Kendra K.
I recieved a facial at a spa that I went to which used this line of product on me, I loved it, so I bought the whole line.. i proceeded to use the line of products for a while, but noticed a lot of acne and oily skin came over time with use. Not sure if it was another issue going on at the time of using a new product, but I tried again at a later time, and this product still seemed to make my skin super oily! Wanted to but couldn't like it.
Desiree A.
Love this cleanser! Its super lightweight on the skin and is perfect for sensitive skin. This doesn't make me breakout and doesn't bother my skin at all. Its lightweight and works well to remove face makeup. I totally recommend especially if your someone with super sensitive skin that cant find the right cleanser.
Kimberly J.
Grand Rapids
I feel like this keeps my skin clear and doesnt  dry me out. I think this would be great for senstive skin because this is no fragance. I have oily skin and sometimes over compensate woth mattfying products.  I use thos every morning with a clarasonic.
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like the Dermalogica UltraCalming cleanser because it works well for my fussy, sensitive skin. It’s really gentle and makes my skin feel super clean. It’s easily applied, to wet skin, and doesn’t upset my skin in any way or leave it dry. It’s not the best at removing mascara, but I usually end up finding I need a face wipe to throughly get rid of that anyway. I probably won’t make it my next purchase for cleanser, because there are so many to try, but if I needed one in the future that was guaranteed to work for my skin, I might buy it again.
Kellie M.
Milwaukee
I couldn’t be happier with this cleanser. Before starting this cleanser a year ago I had horrible adult acne. I learned that I had super sensitive skin and within 1 month of using this cleanser my acne started clearing up! I will never use another cleanser again.
Alexandra S.
Although I use proactive daily, I still use this cleanser a few time a week just because it makes my skin so dang soft and keeps my skin as clear as proactive does! Highly recommend to sinsitive/sensitized skin! Best skin calming product on the market!
Samantha K.
Lake st louis, MO
I have super sensitive skin and this stuff is great for it it’s cooling and gel like. It’s super soothing for my skin and even calms down my redness, if I’m feel a little extra sensitive that day I can just tissue the cleanser off, it doesn’t need water! Great for camping use too!
gg n.
Omg everything about this brand is good like for real nothing bad ,you do see results and it's good yes it is expensive but it's so worth it so buy it because if I like it you will to and about be honest I love it sooooooo muchhh 😍😍😍😍
Sabrina P.
I was looking for a good cleanser that would help make my face shine, be clean and take the dirt off my face easily. I use this almost every night after removing my makeup. I absolutely love it and would recommend it to all my friends
Escential +.
Antioch, IL
I love this product but it gets annoying have to keep on buying it . When can I find this larger size of it ?
Kristen S.
Perry, FL
Where can you buy this stuff if it is professional grade?
Ashley S.
Cornelius, NC
Would anyone recommend this to someone who has skin that breaks out very easily?
how do i get free sample?
Judy B.
I have been looking for a new cleanser because my Aveeno Ultra Calming is not seeming to clean my face anymore. I was wondering if anyone else with sensitive, acne prone akin has tried this out??