BY DERMALOGICA

Recommended for sensitized, reactive and recently resurfaced skin. Formulated for the most reactive skins, this unique anhydrous moisturizer melts gently into skin to help shield against environmental and internal triggers that cause skin stress. Exclusive UltraCalming Complex contains oat and botanical actives taht work below the surface to interrupt inflammatory triggers that lead to sensitization, while helping to minimize discomfort, burning and itching. ; see more...

Yolanda C.
Modesto, CA
This is is the only dermalogica product that i can use everyday 2x a day. I every now and then get irritated dry skin, and this is one of the only products that will help calm my redness and hydrate my flaky areas, without over moisturizing. And it works like a primer!
Courtney W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I use this as my primer. For my sensitive skin this stuff is great to prime your makeup with. Although a little pricey, I don't mind because it makes a great primer. Have already told many people about it.
Azizi J.
East Point, GA
Great product to put on your face as a primer before you put on your foundation. It helps your pores from getting clogged. It’s on the pricier side but it is well worth it.
Kayla D.
Oak Ridge , TN
Everything Dermatologica makes is amazing and this product is no different. The only downfall is the price, but it's still pretty worth it if you can splurge some
Mandi M.
Henderson, NV
Love this stuff! I recently had my medications changed on me and the new meds caused my face to dry out, turn bright red and scaley, and break out everywhere. Nothing was helping so I stopped the meds and beauty regimen and just used cold water and this incredible barrier repair and within 3 days my skin healed itself and is back to it's healthy glowing self. Definitely recommend this for anyone with skin sensitivities to other products.
Tonia Z.
My husband has sensitive skin and eczema. We've tried just about everything we could (even dermatologist recommendations), so far, this is working better on his face than anything else we have tried in terms of treating the redness, dry spots, and irritation.
Camila S.
Culver City, CA
I don't like it, this product have turned mi face soy oill and it's so expensive
i won´t buy it again

although I do not know if it's because it is not a product for my skin
Ed L.
San Jose, CA
I have very sensitive skin. This stuff really relieved a lot of the redness and irritation I had going on. Plus, it made my skin so soft and supple.
Amber B.
Coffee Spgs, AL
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer. Not only is it great for my super sensitive skin, but it leaves my face feeling wonderful as well.
Alejandra N.
This product it's heaven. I had a sample for this moisturizing and I loved it! It's so soft and calming, and helped a lot for My redness.