Dermalogica Ultra Sensitive Tint spf30 uploaded by Ayeman Z.

BY DERMALOGICA

Broad Spectrum sunscreen ideal for sensitized, reactive and recently resurfaced skin. Natural mineral sunscreens help shield against photodamage and UV exposure, as our exclusive UltraCalmingTM Complex helps minimize discomfort, burning and itching.

• Does it work well with people with dry skin?1 Answers
  • i just got told i have rosacea, and spf is apparently eve...1 Answers
Dermalogica Ultra Sensitive Tint spf30
  • "I absolutely adore this product!! Demalogica Ultrasensetive Tint SPF is just great for your face especially if you have sensitive skin such a myself! This SPF minimizes the affect of aging the sun can have on you, discomfort, burning and itching! And a huge plus is they don't perform cruel acts on animals to get these great results! " in 45 reviews
Jaimy B.
This is a hard product to find. I’m not even sure Dermalogica makes it anymore. Anyway, I really love this product. The tint is pretty good - it provides good coverage. It isn’t greasy or sticky & it has SPF. It also calms down your skin. If you have sensitive skin, this product is for you!
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
Dermalogica is skincare you can trust. It was created by a dermatologist so there is nothing to harm your skin in it and it has the smallest molecules of any other skincare so it goes deeper into the skin. It is pricey but you only need pea sized amounts.
Jacqui H.
Miramar, FL
I have extremely sensitive skin and this sunscreen does the job for me! Even though I tend to tan well, I usually break out from other sunscreens because I have allergies. This one does not do that to my skin, so it is worth every penny!
Celeste k.
I have super sensitive skin and this moisturizer is a life saver. I love that it has SPF in it so I can skip that step. It absorbs quickly into my skin. It does have a small spf scent to it but not super noticeable. I love this stuff.
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
This product is great for anyone with sensitive skin who needs a daily dose of sun screen. I love this product and it made my skin so glowy and pretty. This is definitely one of my daily
Go to’s for sun protection.
Ephraim G.
Pocatello
It is not with the price in my opinion. Does the job but it’s nothing mind blowing. After using it the first time, I could see a difference after a couple weeks but it wasn’t huge. Not but, I just think there are better deals out there.
Jeyna G.
Denair, CA
I only used it a few times because I noticed my skin feeling more oily than usual after a little while of being out. I don't like oily skin so I stopped using it. Plus I would be more red than usual
Tavi K.
Albany, CA
Nice sheer tint. Works really well on my sensitive skin. I didn’t have any reaction from this. I feel like it improved the quality of my skin after using daily for a couple of weeks.
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
Worked as a nice sunscreen! It left my skin soft and not sticky or with a white residue that conventional sunscreens do! It was gentle! Worth the price since it’s lasted me so long
Marlaime J.
Bradenton, FL
I love to use this alone whenever I’m just in a rush and need a bit of coverage. It’s light weight and doesn’t have that SPF smell. Awesome to bring in your beach bag!
Christine M.
Folsom, CA
i just got told i have rosacea, and spf is apparently even more important for us rosy-cheeked folks. i've seen great reviews for it as a stand-alone product, but has anyone tried it underneath a foundation for more coverage?
Nieves G.
Does it work well with people with dry skin?

back