Dermalogica Ultra Sensitive Face Block SPF 25, 1.7 Fluid Ounce

Dermalogica Ultra Sensitive Tint SPF 30 contains Titanium Dioxide and Green Tea Extracts to protect the skin and Sodium PCA to hydrate it.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dermalogica Ultra Sensitive Face Block SPF 25, 1.7 Fluid Ounce!
Product Highlights
The only sunscreen that doesn’t break out my sensitive skin! :) Dermalogica will always be my favorite skincare line.in 3 reviews
a year agoPort Moody , BC
I use this on my skin everyday in the summer. It’s great on the face and doesn’t make me break out like other sun screens. Worth the money!
a year agoBlock 823 Woodlands St 82 #03-429
I love this product very much and I have been using this whenever I go for swimming classes. I leaves my face looking dewy which I love.
10 months agoBayfield, Attleborough
Love the Dermalogica ultra sensitive face block. I got mature skin and it is very important to keep it protected any time of the year.
a year agoHamilton, ON
I like how the feel of this is not at all greasy but I do think it is sometimes thick on my skin after I apply my makeup on top of it
a year agoSarnia, ON
this stuff is bomb if you have easily burnt skin. It's cheap. Effective. Long lasting. Smells good. And felt great on my skin.
2 years ago
This product protected me skin well! Did show a bit of white left on my face! Spelt good tho. It was good and I would recommend it!
a year ago
It is very very good protect . Everyone should buy it as soon as . I love it soooooo so much . Thank you for this product
2 years agoBrompton Street , Middlesbrough
I burn quite easily in the sun and this helps me to prevent that! The packaging is summery too with the orange!
a year agoaguascalientes
Deja la piel hermosa, llena de vida y suave. No causa reacciones alérgicas y tu piel se ve radiante.
10 months agodubai, Dubai
Amazing product great to use and stays for long. Must have product in one’s bag. Keep skin hydrated