BY DERMALOGICA

Dermalogica Ultra Sensitive Tint SPF 30 contains Titanium Dioxide and Green Tea Extracts to protect the skin and Sodium PCA to hydrate it. see more...

Dermalogica Ultra Sensitive Face Block SPF 25, 1.7 Fluid Ounce
  • "The only sunscreen that doesn’t break out my sensitive skin! :) Dermalogica will always be my favorite skincare line." in 3 reviews
Megan K.
Signal Hill
Got this a few days ago. It works well and it not oily at all. I was scared of it breaking me out but so far it hasn’t. It is also non sticky and doesn’t have a strong odor. I would buy this again!!!!
Olivia M.
Plymouth, MI
I have super red and sensitive skin. Usually facial sunscreen makes my face burn, but this one did not. Wasn’t super oily and absorbed quickly. Would definitely buy again.
Emily d.
Portland, OR
Smells fabulous and European. Doesn’t have oxybenzone in it which is great for me because my family has a sensitivity to it on top of being prone to skin cancer. Sun protection isn’t something I stumble into easily but I’m glad I found this.
Elizabeth S.
Columbus, GA
Everything Dermatologica makes is wonderful, their spf is really nice on the skin and sinks in really nicely. it is nice mixed with makeup and does not cause flashback, which is always really nice. it is a little pricier but i worth every penny.
Sugar C.
This product is amazing. It’s gentle and great for face and neck area. It doesn’t streak and has a light fresh scent. It’s on the pricey side but it’s the only screen I would trust on my face for a day in the sun.
Danielle D.
Marietta, GA
I have such sensitive skin...in the past sunscreen was a nightmare. No matter what it led to a break up. Then I had a friend recommended this line. I love it! I feel like my skin is safe from harsh sun rays and my pore are safe from oils.
Nikol L.
I wish this was water proof otherwise Love the fact that there are no toxic chemicals in this sunblock, which is not easy to find. Love the amount of tint; it evens your skintone without giving coverage that looks like foundation.
sharenda D.
Miami
This product is the best I ever used so far because I know how sensitive my face can get if I use any other product. I love how it makes my skin feels and it is in a nice packaging. This product does wonders for my face. I highly recommend everyone to give it a try.
Mystique D.
It is good as a sunblock but I still got sunburnt even when keeping up with the application. It doesn't help that my mother and father are of Irish descent, but maybe I will use one of the stronger SPF's by them.
Sarah C.
Fresno
I Gave Dermalogica Ultra Sensitive face block two stars was because it left my face to oily when it’s always been oily.. I bought mine at target and over priced! Wouldn’t buy again..