Dermalogica Ultra Rich Body Cream - 16 oz

An ultra-rich, long-lasting body cream by dermalogica, to help heal and relieve extra dry skin.

does this cream hydrate well?
Does this come in different sizes
Where are the best places to purchase, in a store or online ?
Start your review of Dermalogica Ultra Rich Body Cream - 16 oz!
Product Highlights
“My favorite body cream. Hydrates and soothes my super dry skin, especially in the winter. I love the texture and consistency. And it smells great. Also it doesn't leave you feeling greasy and absorbs right into the skin. ” in reviews
Murfreesboro, TN
Other "ultra rich" creams lay on your skin and leave you oily and greasy feeling, which I am not a fan of! This was very much worth the buy- would recommend 10/10!
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wonderful body cream! Softens & smooths skin leaving you feeling silky. It has a great scent that doesn’t irritate your skin. It’s a bit on the pricey side but it’s all worth it. I’d highly recommend it!
This product is great! It left my skin feeling very clean and soft! It smells very good and does not leave me feeling dry and itchy! I would recommend this product to anyone searching for something gentle and soft
Donaldsonville, LA
Try it didn't really like it, not much to say. But I think I may give it another go, the price was not to bad however my skin just did not vibe with it all.
Scott Depot, WV
I have used this on my daughters eczema and it has done miracles. It helps to get rid of the itching and the terrible red rash she gets during the summer.
Compton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have the solution in three different sizes. One for my car one for home and one for my office. Definitely worth the price.
This product is good, but prefer another type body cream but I mean this is just my opinion of it but it is a good product
Washington, DC
Quite useful I recommend a more subtle aroma but overall it is a very good product Would not recommend for daily use
I have a very dry skin. Usually lotion don't last on my skin. But this product keeps my skin soft and not dry at all.
San joaquin, Ca
Love this product it has changed my life ...started using it since I started beauty school and never been so happy