Dermalogica Ultra Calming Cleanser uploaded by Selena D.

BY DERMALOGICA

An ultra-calming cleanser for face & eyes. Helps protect & soothe skin by external factors. Contains various ingredients to calm your skin. Instantly removes impurities & eye make-up. Provides healing benefits to irritated skin. Suitable for all skin... see more...

Buy on SkinSto...*
Rebecca D.
Omro, WI
I love this cleanser! I have rosacea so it works really well with my skin! It helps reduce my redness and really gets all the makeup off my face! It is very gentle. The packaging is very nice. I recommend this to people with sensitive skin. Five out of five.
Kaylee M.
What to say about this product?!? I have used this product for years! It keeps my skin so clear and the only brand I have been able to find that doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I love the light, calm scent it has and the consistency. I like the fact that it doesn’t foam. It feels soothing the minute I put it on!
Andrea M.
Salisbury,MD
This product works really well for me if I do get a little bit of sun or if I have over exfoliated. It takes the redness down and not stripping the face of everything but leaving it feeling clean. I got this at ulta it is a little pricey but it works
Alexx S.
Mohrsville, PA
I love this face wash because my skin is so sensitive. This is my go to face wash if I have the 48 dollars to splurge on it. I got a facial from Ulta once and my esthetician recommended it to me and I fell in love right after I used it the first time! Anyone with redness or sensitive skin should definitely give this product a try. It doesn't foam up and leave residue it just rinses and wipes right off!!
madison m.
Houma, LA
this is literally the best makeup removing/ cleanser i have ever used in my entire life. however, the price is up there and i honestly wouldn’t pay it any other time. i only use it when i am out of makeup wipes and makeup remover. BUT, if you are looking to invest in something like this.. i would 100% say YES!
Emma O.
I absolutely adore this product. I have extremely dry sensitive skin and this cleanser is perfect for me. It is very gentle but you still feel clean. I got it at my local ULTA dermalogica counter. Will definitely buy again !
Selena D.
Poconos, PA
I love this cleanser I've been using it for two months now and it really helps with the redness I get. I love using this before my toner. Has a great smell and the price is fair. definitely recommend to anyone who's looking for face wash that calms redness!
Yolanda V.
Houston , TX
I will gladly continue to pay the $30 price tag for this cleanser. After giving birth to my son my face went on a peeling frenzy that turned to be full on dry patches around my nose! It wasn't until my esthetician started using this line on my face that I was able to get rid of the dry (and embarrassing) patches around my nose!
Grace D.
I have very sensitive and dry skin and this product worked great for me! It is super gentle! I bought it in a small travel size and then purchased a larger bottle from Ulta. It is expensive, but worth it if you have sensitive skin!
Alix K.
I love this facewash! I have the most sensitive skin, especially when Im under a lot of stress. During the times of stress, other washes irritate my skin. This is the opposite.  Dont let the no suds fool you. I was skeptical at first. The soapy suds feeling of washes make me feel like its the only thing to wash my face with. This applies like a lotion gel like. But it seriously does wash it while not irritating my skin at the same time.  I alternate this and regular dermalogica face wash when my skin has calmed down.