BY DERMALOGICA

A triple-active concentrated cleanser that improves surface clarity, lifts dulling skin cells and prepares skin for maximum penetration of our unique complex of enzymes, peptides and active brighteners. Skin is left feeling ultra clean and conditioned. Contains no artificial fragrance or color. ;

Lizeth D.
Los Angeles, CA
I’m so grateful that my friend recommended this product. It is kind of pricey but it is worth it. This was the first time I’ve used this product and i will definitely purchase again. It make your skin feel soft, relaxing, and calm. I could see the results with in a week of using it.
Michelle H.
Moss Point, MS
Personally, I like the packaging of this product. However, it irritates my skin badly and leaves it blotchy for a week after one use. It may be too harsh for my skin, so I personally would not buy this product again. The scent isn't too die for either.
mari v.
el paso, TX
My family has been using this for a few years now. My sister in law is an esthetician who only uses dermalogicA. That’s how I was introduced. We now use this as one of our shower staples. I highly recommend dermalogicA!
Ivy W.
Raleigh, NC
I was in the market for a new grown up cleanser (good by drug stores) and the associate at ulta recommended this to me. It is such a great cleanser. I became such a fan of the line and the quality that I bought a cleanser for my daughter.
Sarah W.
Garrettsville, OH
I love dermalogica products! I use this product to keep my skin looking fresh and youthful. Its a little on the pricey side though. It is very gentle on your skin and really makes you feel fresh and a new person. It leaves your skin feeling as soft as a baby's butt.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
This product is amazing. It does exactly what it's suppose to and is very effective at it. It's a good priced item for what it does. I love it and have bought it twice already!
Allison P.
San Angelo, TX
Although my face actually broke out terribly while using this brand, this product resolved the scarring from my previous breakouts. After several weeks, almost all of my acne scars were gone. It is harsh on the skin and very pricey but I would buy it again in a second if I needed it. Since using it, I've not had any scarring reappear and have been able to go back to my usual daily care products.
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
I love using this product. It Ma not harsh on the skin at all. It is gentle and I really the exfoliating on the skin while cleaning it. This will remain in my beauty regime. I would definitely buy this product again and would recommend it to anyone.
Megan M.
I love this stuff! It leaves your skin feeling super clean. And it smells really good too. It's a little aggressive and can, if you have sensitive skin, cause your skin to feel a little bit of a burn. I would definitely buy this product again.
DeLana M.
Frisco, TX
Dermalogica cleansers are a great find for someone with acne prone or problem skin. The value is good bc a little goes a long way. The packaging is easy to work with. I have found my Dermalogica products at Ulta and Sephora.