BY DERMALOGICA

A triple-active concentrated cleanser that improves surface clarity, lifts dulling skin cells and prepares skin for maximum penetration of our unique complex of enzymes, peptides and active brighteners. Skin is left feeling ultra clean and conditioned. Contains no artificial fragrance or color. ; see more...

mari v.
El Paso, TX
My family has been using this for a few years now. My sister in law is an esthetician who only uses dermalogicA. That’s how I was introduced. We now use this as one of our shower staples. I highly recommend dermalogicA!
Michelle H.
Moss Point, MS
Personally, I like the packaging of this product. However, it irritates my skin badly and leaves it blotchy for a week after one use. It may be too harsh for my skin, so I personally would not buy this product again. The scent isn't too die for either.
Grace N.
Arvada, CO
I love this cleanser, its one of the best. I'm kinda a skin care/cleanser junkie so I've used a ton and this one doesn't dehydrate my skin which is easily dried by products. This cleansed so great.
Andrea M.
Been using dermalogica on and off for over ten years. Their washes never fail to leave my face fresh and hydrated. The only reason I don't go back to them at times is the cost. Worth it when you can treat yourself! Amazing!
Emily W.
Greenwood, SC
Great product meeting all of my expectations. The packaging is very pleasing to the eye. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to all of my friends.
Wanda F.
New York
Dermologica is some of the best skincare I have ever used. It seems like it’s is a lot of money you’re spending but the you’re getting what you pay for.
Janelle G.
Portland, TX
We used in salon a lot of clients like this product I did as well wasn't one of my faces but it worked. I felt like it kinda left skin a little dryer.
Samantha L.
Winchester, VA
This is a pretty good cleanser. It does the job. Its not my absolute favorite, but its still pretty good for sensitive skin!
Priya
I use this cleanser twice daily it has significantly cleared up my face so much now my skin looks healthy and glowing
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Great product worked as stated. Would purchase again and would recommend to others also. Great product!