BY DERMALOGICA

A triple-active concentrated cleanser that improves surface clarity, lifts dulling skin cells and prepares skin for maximum penetration of our unique complex of enzymes, peptides and active brighteners. Skin is left feeling ultra clean and conditioned. Contains no artificial fragrance or color. ; see more...

Michelle H.
FLOWOOD, MS
Personally, I like the packaging of this product. However, it irritates my skin badly and leaves it blotchy for a week after one use. It may be too harsh for my skin, so I personally would not buy this product again. The scent isn't too die for either.
Grace N.
Arvada, CO
I love this cleanser, its one of the best. I'm kinda a skin care/cleanser junkie so I've used a ton and this one doesn't dehydrate my skin which is easily dried by products. This cleansed so great.
Andrea M.
Been using dermalogica on and off for over ten years. Their washes never fail to leave my face fresh and hydrated. The only reason I don't go back to them at times is the cost. Worth it when you can treat yourself! Amazing!
Janelle G.
Portland, TX
We used in salon a lot of clients like this product I did as well wasn't one of my faces but it worked. I felt like it kinda left skin a little dryer.
Samantha L.
Winchester, VA
This is a pretty good cleanser. It does the job. Its not my absolute favorite, but its still pretty good for sensitive skin!
Whitney W.
Post Falls, ID
Love how this makes my face love how this product makes my face feel and how it clears it up!
Alexandra M.
Brownsboro, TX
I have this product to my best friend as a present and she uses this daily for her acne.
Natalie K.
This was great but I didn't love love it. The texture was funky, I know it's what it's supposed to do. But it's too much work when your in a hurry at night