Dermalogica Total Eye Care With Spf15 uploaded by Tina Marie C.Dermalogica Total Eye Care With Spf15 uploaded by Danieli R.Dermalogica Total Eye Care With Spf15 uploaded by Jessica B.

BY DERMALOGICA

SPF eye cream conceals dark circles. Retexturize to help reduce the appearance of puffiness and fine lines as a chemical-free sunscreen helps to shield against further damage.

Amanda H.
My eye concerns include fine lines, puffiness, and dryness. I used this product at night and in the morning before applying my eye makeup. Over the 6 months I used this eye cream, I didn’t notice a significant difference. My eyes looked slightly more rested in the am and more hydrated, but fine lines did not improve. For the price, I expected more drastic results.
Christina P.
Newport news, VA
Love this product so much. Got it as a trial size in one of their cleansing trial kits at Ulta. It made my eyes feel so soft and moisturized. I love that it has SPF in it and that the sunscreen didn't irritate my eyes or my contacts. Unfortunately it's a little pricey for me to purchase on a regular basis but it was quite the treat!!
Shiva S.
Seattle, WA
This is my go-to daily eye cream for the morning! I love that it has spf and a really smooth texture that isn’t sticky. I can tell it’s providing incredible hydration to my under-eye because my concealer is staying on longer and not caking/cracking. This is great for people in their 20s looking for an eye cream that will protect and prevent further damage - plus, the lightly peach color gives a beautiful (VERY SHEER) glow and helps with dark under eye circles!
Jennifer C.
Saint Augustine
A little goes a long way! Within a week I could see a difference in my under eye area. The skin was firmer and the dark circles had lightened significantly! Has a slight greasy feel but because I use it before bedtime it’s fine and I wake up with a smooth surface that feels and looks hydrated!
Eveyln T.
Ludington , MI
I love Dermatologica’s eye creams! They reduce the look of fine lines, prevent puffiness and minimize darkness in the eye area. I often apply this brand as part of both my day and night routine and am completely satisfied with the results.
Ryan S.
Penryn, CA
I love, love, love this product! It is a tinted moisturizer, the tint gives a bit of a reflective element to help hide dark circles. I am a guy and I love it. Even though it is tinted I feel like it still helps my skin and isn't anything like putting on a conceler. You don't have to wash it off at night. It's moisturizing and you will see an immediate difference once applying.
Jewels G.
Eh not the best but not the worst. It does have spf in it so that leaves my already oily skin even more oily which sucks. Basically it’s like a waste of product since I’m whipping it away along with the oil. I really wanted to love this but I just can’t.
Emily T.
Chittenden
Love this product! I specifically asked my esthetician for a recommendation for an eye cream, and this is what she felt was best for my skin. I am in my 30’s and my goal is to prevent saggy eyelids, crows feet and bags under my eyes. I really like this product because it has a hint of color, that brightens the skin around the eyes. I can wear it alone or under my makeup. Only a small amount is needed, so this tube will last you a long time.
Jen B.
Morgantown, WV
I have sensitive skin and also dark circles under my eyes. This was the first time using eye cream, so I was skeptical. I put this on overnight, and it leaves my skin feeling firm and replenished. I would recommend it!
Stacey F.
Fort Wayne, IN
Guys I can't stress this brand enough! It helped get rid of my acne. It helped unclog and reduce the size of my pores. I helped get rid of fine lines while making my skin look effortlessly pure and young again.
Breann U.
omaha, NE
What are the benefits of the product? Is it anti-aging? Does it moisturize and prevent puffiness?
Celeste L.
Campbell, CA
Is this good for sensitive skin? How much?
Shaik S.
Will it work for dark circles
Mariemyl D.
I wonder if they are good as they say in the review?
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Has anyone tried this? I have dry skin and dark spots would this be right for me?

back