dermalogica total eye care with SPF 15 uploaded by Tina Marie C.

BY DERMALOGICA

A skin care system researched and developed by The International Dermal Institute. Recommended for all skin conditions A technically-advanced eye treatment cream to help protect and repair the delicate eye area.  Gentle alpha hydroxy acids and plant extracts, helping to reduce the appearance of puffiness and fine lines. Optical light diffusers help diminish dark circles and a chemical-free sunscreen helps to shield against further damage. Contains no artificial fragrance or color. Professional recommendation advised. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Dermalogica and are not a licensed retailer of Dermalogica.  Dermalogica guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is see more...

• Is this good for sensitive skin? How much? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Amanda H.
My eye concerns include fine lines, puffiness, and dryness. I used this product at night and in the morning before applying my eye makeup. Over the 6 months I used this eye cream, I didn’t notice a significant difference. My eyes looked slightly more rested in the am and more hydrated, but fine lines did not improve. For the price, I expected more drastic results.
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
Love this product so much. Got it as a trial size in one of their cleansing trial kits at Ulta. It made my eyes feel so soft and moisturized. I love that it has SPF in it and that the sunscreen didn't irritate my eyes or my contacts. Unfortunately it's a little pricey for me to purchase on a regular basis but it was quite the treat!!
Lauren M.
Los Angeles , CA
My go to eye cream for the day smells nice feels nice! Dermalogica is my go to company the quality is always better and not too bad to break the bank get a small tester kit before committing to a large bottle amount .
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
Love it! This product lessens the appearance of dark circles, fine lines, reduces puffiness, and provides SPF 15 to protect the skin from the sun’s rays. What more could you want?
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I like that this eye cream has SPF. However, it falls short in terms of its other claims. There's no notable difference in puffiness or fine lines. There's a slight shimmer that doesn't actually show on my skin or do anything to diminish my circles. On the bright side, it doesn't sting the eyes or cause milia. Nevertheless, its not worthy of the hefty price tag ($52 + tax for 0.5oz) when there are drugstore options that provide SPF and fare no worse.
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
Great product that doesn't leave the under eye area feeling greasy. It was an effective product once used frequently. I began seeing results after a few weeks. You can purchase this product at Ulta.
Alexandra S.
Bronx, NY
You go from walking dead zombie to glitz and glam diva with this. This is so worth every penny because of how potent and effective this product is. And it's found in sephora
Lauren A.
Madison, WI
This eye cream was the first one I ever tried. I like that this has SPF in it, because I'm not the greatest about remembering sunscreen. The only downside to this otherwise great product is that it stings when it gets into your eyes. Besides that, this is a great starter eye cream!
Eve O.
I. Love. This. It's so smart to have sunscreen in an eye cream to protect that delicate skin. It never stings my eyes like a normal sunscreen would. It has a slight tint. Not as much as a concealer but enough to make you look a little more awake.
Marjan M.
Reseda, CA
I started developing little black circles under my eyes and the total eye care totally took care of it. I use it every night before bed. It's soft, lightweight and results show very quick. I love this product and would buy it over and over again.
Celeste L.
Campbell, CA
Is this good for sensitive skin? How much?