dermalogica total eye care with SPF 15 uploaded by Tina Marie C.

BY DERMALOGICA

A skin care system researched and developed by The International Dermal Institute. Recommended for all skin conditions A technically-advanced eye treatment cream to help protect and repair the delicate eye area.  Gentle alpha hydroxy acids and plant extracts, helping to reduce the appearance of puffiness and fine lines. Optical light diffusers help diminish dark circles and a chemical-free sunscreen helps to shield against further damage. Contains no artificial fragrance or color. Professional recommendation advised. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Dermalogica and are not a licensed retailer of Dermalogica.  Dermalogica guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is see more...

• Is this good for sensitive skin? How much? 1 Answers
Lauren A.
Madison, WI
This eye cream was the first one I ever tried. I like that this has SPF in it, because I'm not the greatest about remembering sunscreen. The only downside to this otherwise great product is that it stings when it gets into your eyes. Besides that, this is a great starter eye cream!
Marjan M.
Reseda, CA
I started developing little black circles under my eyes and the total eye care totally took care of it. I use it every night before bed. It's soft, lightweight and results show very quick. I love this product and would buy it over and over again.
Eve O.
I. Love. This. It's so smart to have sunscreen in an eye cream to protect that delicate skin. It never stings my eyes like a normal sunscreen would. It has a slight tint. Not as much as a concealer but enough to make you look a little more awake.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this looking for an eye cream with SPF and I love it. I feel like the extra protection is important and this works well under my makeup!
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that this eye cream has SPF. However, it falls short in terms of its other claims. There's no notable difference in puffiness or fine lines. There's a slight shimmer that doesn't actually show on my skin or do anything to diminish my circles. On the bright side, it doesn't sting the eyes or cause milia. Nevertheless, its not worthy of the hefty price tag ($52 + tax for 0.5oz) when there are drugstore options that provide SPF and fare no worse.
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product that doesn't leave the under eye area feeling greasy. It was an effective product once used frequently. I began seeing results after a few weeks. You can purchase this product at Ulta.
Alexandra S.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
You go from walking dead zombie to glitz and glam diva with this. This is so worth every penny because of how potent and effective this product is. And it's found in sephora
Amber H.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD
I really like this stuff. I got a sample of it and it instantly makes my eyes brighter.
Kristen F.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I received this product in a trial kit from dermalogica. It was a really nice eye cream but definitely on the pricier end for me.
Nicole D.
I didn't see significant changes in my eyes, but I feel like it was still better than nothing. I found this product at ulta.
Celeste L.
Campbell, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for sensitive skin? How much?