BY DERMALOGICA

all skin conditions. An advanced alpha hydroxy eye treatment cream to help protect and repair the delicate eye area while reducing the appearance of dark circles and lines. Contains no artificial fragrance or color. How It Works Contains chemical-free SPF Titanium Dioxide to prevent further UV damage. Optical light diffusers help minimize dark circles. Spiraea Extract helps firm and reduce puffiness and fine lines. see more...

Buy on Zest Be...
Nancy H.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye cream. This is moisturizing for my dry eyes and it's worth every penny. I did noticed small fine lines in my eyes that are now gone. I have used this eye cream on a daily basis for about two-three months and I will definitely be repurchasing.
member-99b60
Made my eyes feel awake almost instantly. It was a little pricey but I still loved the way it made my face feel , very gentle. I would try this product again but it works like others you can get for less money.
Chelsey A.
Osceola
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye Care it really does wonders for under your eyes. It definitely was a good buy I would love to get more it worked great. It was very gentle and very effective I love how well it worked. This is a great product. I would be more than happy to recommend the total eye Care to everyone.
Erin J.
Ooltewah, TN
I just started using it so I can't tell totally effects yet, but it is easy to put on. Only thing is it can leave them a little dry so I don't use every night
Hope B.
Dermatologica is a great eye serum for Summer. Really lightweight and has spf built in. Really works on inflammation and puffiness around the eye area. Love it.
Vanessa F.
Mars
Been using this for about 3 months now. I think is see a difference. I just love anything dermalogica! It's my favorite line hands down in skin care!
Liz M.
Bridgeport , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
His is a great morning eye treatment. With the spf in it I love to apply it to my eye lids to make sure that thin skin doesn't get burned. Mildly pricey but totally worth it and easy to fine. I feel like so many salons carry this brand
Dominika J.
While initially thinking this product wasn't enough for the price, the value is there if you use the recommended amount of a rice grain shaped drop. This helped clear my under eye area whike helping me feel protected with a little SPF.