BY DERMALOGICA

all skin conditions. An advanced alpha hydroxy eye treatment cream to help protect and repair the delicate eye area while reducing the appearance of dark circles and lines. Contains no artificial fragrance or color. How It Works Contains chemical-free SPF Titanium Dioxide to prevent further UV damage. Optical light diffusers help minimize dark circles. Spiraea Extract helps firm and reduce puffiness and fine lines. see more...

Buy on Zest Be...
Christina F.
Maple, ON
Love this product! Holy grail status. Has a slight pink undertone. Perfect for dark circles and I noticed I don’t need to apply concealer! I love the spf since the area is so exposed to sun. I have not broken out from it. I feel like it actually made a difference in my skin. Only drawback is it’s $75 CAD for 15ml so I need a dupe
Jacquelyn F.
Mesa, AZ
I love this one for dark under eye circles. They can be so hard to get rid of, this works by utilizing hydrolyzed pearl to add luminosity and hydration while deflecting light to give the appearance of brighter eyes. And spf is always a plus, protect that delicate eye area!
Abigail S.
Houston
Best eye cream in the world!! I love how hydrating it is. The packaging is really simple and sleek. The instructions are super easy to understand. I am amazed by the efficiency of it. I recommend this product and line to everyone !
Gabriella M.
Philadelphia
Great product got a sample size of it in a dermalogica kit. Bit pricey on its own so do not know if I’d purchase more.
Paige O.
Received this with my skin care kit and I love it. No burning. Easy to use, and you don't need alot. Really you can see the difference.
Nancy H.
Houston
I love this eye cream. This is moisturizing for my dry eyes and it's worth every penny. I did noticed small fine lines in my eyes that are now gone. I have used this eye cream on a daily basis for about two-three months and I will definitely be repurchasing.
member-99b60
Made my eyes feel awake almost instantly. It was a little pricey but I still loved the way it made my face feel , very gentle. I would try this product again but it works like others you can get for less money.
Chelsey A.
Osceola
I love this eye Care it really does wonders for under your eyes. It definitely was a good buy I would love to get more it worked great. It was very gentle and very effective I love how well it worked. This is a great product. I would be more than happy to recommend the total eye Care to everyone.
Erin J.
Ooltewah, TN
I just started using it so I can't tell totally effects yet, but it is easy to put on. Only thing is it can leave them a little dry so I don't use every night
Hope B.
Dermatologica is a great eye serum for Summer. Really lightweight and has spf built in. Really works on inflammation and puffiness around the eye area. Love it.