BY DERMALOGICA

A total beautiful eye care treatment. SPF15 offers optimal protection against the sun. Visibly helps reduce puffiness. Minimizes the appearance of dark circles and fine lines. Helps smooth out skin while increasing elasticity. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Madison N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It always work amazing for me every single time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a product that works well and is worth the money. I have combination skin and it was a great match for me! I will definitely purchase again!
Jaime B.
Love this eye cream! Very light and non greasy. Gentle formula as well. Love their products. A bit pricey but well worth it for a good eye cream. I purchased at Ulta. I wouldn't change anything about it!
Erik R.
Fort Lauderdale
Dermalogica Eye Care is a pretty good product. I purchased it online after reading some reviews. I like the texture and thinness of it as it's applied. It's very light and feels like there is nothing on at all. It's very gentle, yet I would not recommend sleeping with it. I woke up with major eye crusts that I never had before and had to scrub my eyes to get them clean. It happened repeatedly, so I stopped using it. If it weren't for my skins reaction to it I'd say it was a great item. Give it a try and see for yourself.
Liat Y.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this new product i use it twice a day in morning and night after I moisturize. I'm 34 so it's important for me to start using undereye so later I won't get wrinkles there so bad I love how soft the cream is and I would definitely recommend it for anyone who is trying to start or isn't happy with they're current undereye it is pricey but worth it. I love it and definitely recommend it for use .
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream legit made a difference for my under-eyes. I have never really been concerned about my under-eye bags unless I have been extra-exhausted etc. But I got this cream in a kit I got from Ulta and so I figured I may as well put it on. After about a week, I started actually noticing a difference, my eyes look noticeably brighter and less worn looking. I really recommend this product ,you just need a teeny bit and it doesn't feel greasy or heavy in any way.
Sarah F.
Currently using this product and adore it. I will ALWAYS buy and recommend this product. My eyes are so hydrated. My dark circles have disappeared and the slight tint takes care of the rest! It was suggested to me by the skin care girls at Ulta because I wanted to stay within the dermalogica line and will never go back! Plus a lot goes a long way!
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye repair serum is magic! I first came across these products during a facial and became obsessed immediately after once I was exposed to this product. My eyes have been one area to begin to show my age and this product has really been able to stop that look from progressing. It's worth the money and I would recommend it to everyone over the age of 30.
Kelly S.
Premium, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mother bought me this because she knows I'm obsessed with skincare. I have really dry skin expecially under my eyes and this did help out my dryness. I'm new to using eye creams and I honestly really like it. I will probably repurchase after I'm done with this one. I've not been using it that long so I'm still new to using it.
pamela m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this complimentary and fell in love! My eyes aren't puffy and they feel tight and more open! I suffer from mile hooded eyes and this makes it less noticeable! This was my first time trying this line and I was sooo surprised! I will continue to purchase products from this line!
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried Dermalogica after getting a facial at a brand new Ulta and the esthetician recommended this brand. I have really dark circles so I was hoping this product would help with that. So far I haven't noticed much of a difference on my dark circles or my fine lines and wrinkles.
Breann U.
Wayne, NE
What are the benefits of the product? Is it anti-aging? Does it moisturize and prevent puffiness?
Shaik S.
Will it work for dark circles
Mariemyl D.
I wonder if they are good as they say in the review?