BY DERMALOGICA

A total beautiful eye care treatment. SPF15 offers optimal protection against the sun. Visibly helps reduce puffiness. Minimizes the appearance of dark circles and fine lines. Helps smooth out skin while increasing elasticity. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
San Francisco, CA
Anything by Dermalogica is my tried and true, always come-back-to product line. I buy all sorts of brands because I love to experiment but when I have real issues that need to be taken care of (like fine lines and dry under eyes) I always refer to Dermalogica. This eye cream works well for me, it feel incredibly moisturizing but it also sinks into the skin well- it doesn't just sit on top of the skin all night. I actually love the color of it too and I enjoy that it kind of conseals the eye bags just a tiny bit!
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Brooklyn, NY
Dermalogica is my absolute favorite skin care line. I use this cream every night before bed, and I swear I have seen a HUGE difference. This product has little to no smell, and feels WONDERFUL on your face! This product moves across the skin extremely well, so a little goes a long way! I highly recommend any and all dermalogica products to any of my fellow estheticians, and any person out there looking for better skin, without all the harsh chemicals.
kay d.
kay d.
Gainesville, FL
I use this product in my morning routine. I have struggled to find a product that actually removes the puffiness under my eyes. I was pleasantly surprised when this product actually worked! This product also works well under my MAC Pro-Longwear Concealer. It's an added bonus that is contains SPF. I don't notice any strange scents or textures. I will definitely be purchasing again! Highly recommended.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Eastlake, OH
This eye cream is okay. Not the best, not the worst. It will not decrease puffiness because no ingredient in the product is proven to do that. I suggest putting any eye cream in the refrigerator and using it in the am to reduce puffiness. This eye cream has a subtle shimmer and that camouflages any discoloration around the eyes. This product is super hydrating, but that is its biggest benefit.
Lucy R.
Lucy R.
If you're looking for an eye serum with SPF - this is good. If you're looking for something to reverse signs of aging in your eyes - this is bad. It's a protective eye serum with a slight tint. I like it for daytime use, but felt that it wasn't truly helping my skin. The sunscreen irritated my eyes a bit as well.
Tina L.
Tina L.
Highland Park, NJ
This product is great for removing the puffiness under your eyes. It can also be worn under concealer during the day even though it is slightly tinted, the tint won't be enough unless you don't like wearing makeup. It has an SPF built into it already. And better yet, it's a physical sunscreen!
Abbi T.
Abbi T.
Chatham, IL
This is my go to I cream. The smell is incredible and I would never use anything else. It's so gentle and so refreshing for your under eye area. It is on the pricey side but lasts forever and I would absolutely recommend and continue using For a long time.
LAUREN H.
LAUREN H.
BREWERTON, NY
Super obsessed with this line of products. My facial girl told me about this line and gave me samples to try. I ended up buying more because it made my under eyes look so much younger and in way better shape smooth and healthy. WORTH EVERY CENT PAID
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Arvin, CA
A technically-advanced eye treatment cream to help protect and repair the delicate eye area. Gentle alpha hydroxy acids smooth while firming plant extracts retexturize the skin, helping to reduce the appearance of puffiness and fine lines.
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
I purchased this from my local spa that I frequent. Usually I just purchase the products my esthetician recommends but I added this on just to try it out. I haven't seen any real difference, not something I would purchase again
Breann U.
Breann U.
Wayne, NE
What are the benefits of the product? Is it anti-aging? Does it moisturize and prevent puffiness?
Shaik S.
Shaik S.
Will it work for dark circles
Mariemyl D.
Mariemyl D.
I wonder if they are good as they say in the review?