BY DERMALOGICA

All skin conditions especially drier or prematurely ageing skin, the recovery pack is brand new, the thermal heat activator has very small amount used from it.

Kayla R.
Wrightstown, WI
Seriously the best thing I have ever put on my face. It is so effective and it makes my face feel so smooth and clean. The first time I used it I was quite skeptical but I definitely loved it the more I used it
I love this dermalogica product, however do not be surprised that if you have sensitive skin it will cause erythema (redness) and possible discomfort. I would recommend this for seasoned skin as it is amazing!!! I love dermalogica!!!
Emily W.
Richmond, VA
Great product meeting all of my expectations. The packaging is very pleasing to the eye. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to all of my friends.
Libby S.
Largo
It made my skin feel like a warm tiggleing. The packaging was basic nothing crazy. First time and only time I used it. It was too harsh for me.
claire k.
Coon Rapids
This product smells so good and i love the way it exfoliates my skin! It even heats up i feel like it is really getting in there to exfoliate
Rhea G.
Denny, Stirlingshire
Brilliant product! Tried a sample and absolutely loved it! Really gentle on the skin
Was so much better than I expected it too be! I got a sample with a glossy box
Would defo recommended to others!!!
Karla C.
Ciudad de México
Para la piel en general es muy buen producto en verdad use lo a mí me gustó 🙂🙂🙂 puede ver resultados en su piel