Dermalogica The Ultimate Masque Kit

Take the 60-minute treatment to the next level with the use of the most advanced machinery or products. This personalised, 60-minute Dermalogica treatment that takes you on a sensory journey.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dermalogica The Ultimate Masque Kit!
You H.
Hayward, CA
All dry skin ppl need to try this!!!! Not need you MUST!!!! It’s something will save your skin for the fall and winter dryness!!! Go for it!!
Cecilia H.
Dermalogica is aaamazing when it comes to skincare, I really feel like they do it better than most. These masks are the perfect end to your makeup routine, I love the variety that the set provides!
Lynn M.
Temple Terr, FL
This was just okay once I ran out of the products I didn’t really bother to buy more.
Itza G.
It was also amazing just very pricey will buy when i have enough money other than that it did help my maskne
Luz C.
7801 NW 37th Street
He probado tantos productos y diferentes remedios para aclarar mi piel de mi sobruna de 11 1/2 años y nada ha funcionado. Compré el kit de inicio claro dermalogica para ella y su acné es 90% mejor! ¡Casi completamente desaparecido! ¡Su enrojecimiento y oleosidad se ha ido! Shes estado usando esto para 2 semanas ahora, lo que una diferencia! Altamente recomendado!
Alan R.
It was a really good product and not as pricy as most skin kits I really liked how I left my skin and I liked how great and easy it is
P M.
Greensboro, NC
I really liked this kit because it was gentle and my skin felt amazing after. No cons - all pros for me. My skin looked great. No improvements on the product. It's affordable if you're going to invest in you! I would recommend it.
Bridgette K.
Rock Island, IL
Use when I'm having a bad skin day. Pros: really natural and clean ingredients. Not harsh on the skin, especially for those with sensitive skin. Cons: pricey. You're not going to find a better masque set out there that is so clearing and refreshing!
Hannah F.
Wichita, KS
10/10 would recommend dermalogica to anyone who is wanting an at home spa service. Their line is very universal to any and every skin type.
yenisleidy M.
Abilene, TX
its a good product, es muy buen producto, rapido efectivo, hidratante, fabuloso, para la piel ❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍

Looking for your answer?