Christy C.
I am obsessed with these buffing cloths by Demalogica! I am plagued by dry skin year round. I can use tons of lotions, oils and moisturizers just to have my skin looking scaley all over again in a few hours. These cloths REALLY exfoliate the skin so well without scrubbing so hard you damage your skin or cause redness. Using these has made such a difference in my dry skin. I absolutely could NOT live without them.
Michelle P.
Nashville, TN
I have been using the Dermalogica buffing cloth for about three years now in the shower. I love the way it gets off all of the dead skin easier than a loofah would. It is also easy to apply body wash to. The only con I have is that it takes a while to dry in between showers.
Paula G.
Bolingbrook, IL
Dermalogica's Ultimate Buffing cloth is THE shower cloth to have. This is the best way to get some minor exfoliation done daily in shower. One of the best features of the cloth is that you can throw it in the wash to keep it clean and reuse. It lasts for ever and the length and shape help reach those not so easily accessible spots on your back.
Morgan H.
Starkville, MS
I bought this product at Ulta. I thought it would be perfect for helping exfoliate my skin. However, it is super grainy and actually hurts a little. I don't think the value is that great either. That being said, it's an okay product but I think that a scrub would do a much better job and hurt a lot less
Maria E.
I like the buffing cloths, they feel good on my skin and don't break me out which I have a hard time with because most products do, it doesn't last long if you use it as much as I do which is 2-3 daily.
Brianna H.
Mobile, AL
I love the cleansing feeling I get while using this product. It is not harsh on the skin and it gives a deep clean without the harsh side effects of drying and irritation. I do not use this product that often, but I do like it and will use it again.
K K.
Ultimate buffing cloth is correct! Definitely one of my new favorite products. I've been looking for a good exfoliating cloth for a while now that's actually does the work and I've finally found it. It just leaves my skin feeling clean and polished.
Lo J.
Portland, OR
This is the most amazing product if you use a self tanner. Gets your skin prepped in a snap. Love the way my skin feels after I use it. Highly recommend. It's has the most amazing scent, make the smell of self tanner not so bad.
The buffing cloths are very plentiful and work very nice. Pros they're is a lot in the packaging and I actually bought it the first time from a a garage sale it has a good scent and I plan on buying it again.
Sophia C.
It keeps my skin feeling very fresh and smooth. After using the cloth putting on lotion is a lot smoothr. Also I use it before and after I shave to have smoothr legs. I highly recommend it.