BY DERMALOGICA #21 in Sponges & Loofahs

A hygienic exfoliating cloth to buff and polish the body to silky perfection. Helps clean and exfoliate rough, dull skin, and is perfectly-sized for scrubbing the back and keeping skin super smooth.

Ella S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product to have when you need a deep exfoliation! It is a very abrasive cloth this is great for the body, but be careful when using it in your face! If you scrub too hard it’ll definitely irritate the skin
Megan E.
I use this buffer after and right before I get a tan. I'm super fare and sensitive skinned, and thus my skin doesn't spray tan evenly. This exfoliated my skin and made my spray tan super even. The scrubber made my skin look tighter after a few uses, even though that wasn't the initial point of buying it. Now that I don't spray tan anymore, I don't use it so much. I find other products do similar buffs as well. Spending the extra money for this brand is the only negative. It doesn't stand out among other lower-middle range products.
Christy C.
I am obsessed with these buffing cloths by Demalogica! I am plagued by dry skin year round. I can use tons of lotions, oils and moisturizers just to have my skin looking scaley all over again in a few hours. These cloths REALLY exfoliate the skin so well without scrubbing so hard you damage your skin or cause redness. Using these has made such a difference in my dry skin. I absolutely could NOT live without them.
Oscar T.
I grew up not using a wash cloth i would just lather the soap on my body with my hands, and it wasn't until I decided to try Dermalogica's buffing cloth that I realized how much dirt and grime I've been leaving behind. This hygienic exfoliating cloth made from extra durable nylon is perfect for breaking down tough skin leaving it silky smooth with an immaculate design for those hard to reach places.
Michelle P.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using the Dermalogica buffing cloth for about three years now in the shower. I love the way it gets off all of the dead skin easier than a loofah would. It is also easy to apply body wash to. The only con I have is that it takes a while to dry in between showers.
Allison G.
Weatherford, TX
I absolutely love the Dermologica buffing cloth. You can use it as a single layer for light exfoliating or ball it up to use as a more of a loofah. It has lasted a very long time and while exfoliating, does not scrub hard enough to ever harm my skin. Highly recommended product.
Janelle S.
belleville , NJ
Love love love this product to use with my face wash. it exfoliates without being too harsh on the skin. i would definitely rebuy and recommend to everyone. it gets deep into your pores and your face feels great after! the antimicrobial aspect is a definite plus!
april l.
I couldn't imagine washing without my dermalogica buffing cloth. I bought it on amazon.com and it was very affordable. Great quality and super soft. It smelt clean and refreshing. I would recommend this to anyone as well as purchase it myself in the future!
Tianna J.
Yorba Linda, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BUFFING CLOTH!!! First, it's antimicrobial, you can't exfoliate with something that will be holding bacteria. Second, it's super long, you can reach everywhere with this!!! Awesome length to get a good back scrub in. Third, it's so scruby, I feel so soft and exfoliate after using this. Very high quality, holds up well with use!
Paula G.
Westmont, IL
Dermalogica's Ultimate Buffing cloth is THE shower cloth to have. This is the best way to get some minor exfoliation done daily in shower. One of the best features of the cloth is that you can throw it in the wash to keep it clean and reuse. It lasts for ever and the length and shape help reach those not so easily accessible spots on your back.