BY DERMALOGICA

Christy C.
I am obsessed with these buffing cloths by Demalogica! I am plagued by dry skin year round. I can use tons of lotions, oils and moisturizers just to have my skin looking scaley all over again in a few hours. These cloths REALLY exfoliate the skin so well without scrubbing so hard you damage your skin or cause redness. Using these has made such a difference in my dry skin. I absolutely could NOT live without them.
Michelle P.
Nashville, TN
I have been using the Dermalogica buffing cloth for about three years now in the shower. I love the way it gets off all of the dead skin easier than a loofah would. It is also easy to apply body wash to. The only con I have is that it takes a while to dry in between showers.
Maria E.
I like the buffing cloths, they feel good on my skin and don't break me out which I have a hard time with because most products do, it doesn't last long if you use it as much as I do which is 2-3 daily.
Lo J.
Portland, OR
This is the most amazing product if you use a self tanner. Gets your skin prepped in a snap. Love the way my skin feels after I use it. Highly recommend. It's has the most amazing scent, make the smell of self tanner not so bad.
Catherine C.
Chesterfield, VA
I am a freak about exfoliating so I love these buffing clothes from Dermalogica. I enjoy the scent and the way it makes my skin feel. I try to use it at least once a week!
Chellsea F.
Oroville, CA
This makes my face feel so amazing, I use it once a day and people can't even tell I'm not wearing any make up it makes me feel so amazing
Jamie Z.
I love the buffing cloth after I gave cleansed and before I put my moisturizer on! It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth.
Stephanie T.
Wilmington, DE
I didn't like this much. I don't know what more to say about it. It didn't perform the way it should for the cost.
Kelley T.
Great for product would recommend to anyone like the way my ski feels after using
Elizabeth S.
Saugus, Ca
I only used this cloth a couple of times I just didn't get around to going any buying them. I was given them by a friend. I think I would like to try again