BY DERMALOGICA

A Skin Care System Researched and Developed by The International Dermal Institute Inspired by Japanese Spas, this hygienic cloth exfoliates rough, dull skin in even the most hard-to-reach areas. Perfectly sized for scrubbing the back, The Ultimate Buffing Cloth keeps the skin super-smooth. Made from extra durable Nylon fiber that rinses clean and dries quickly. 1 Cloth 12 x 36 Inches see more...

Dermalogica The Ultimate Buffing Cloth
  • "I use the cloth on my body and i really love it!! it scrubs and exfoliate my skin and makes it feel very soft. it is very good for those tough to reach places! and it is very gentle for my sensitive skin! I will definitely buy this product over and over again! I would recommend!" in 4 reviews
Sarah J.
Leeds, AL
This cloth is really good. It scrubs all the oil and stuff on your back or if you want to get that sunless tanner off. I wasn't sure at first because it's a cloth but it's a big cloth. My back felt so clean and non oily, I loved it. I recommend this highly.
Megan E.
I use this buffer after and right before I get a tan. I'm super fare and sensitive skinned, and thus my skin doesn't spray tan evenly. This exfoliated my skin and made my spray tan super even. The scrubber made my skin look tighter after a few uses, even though that wasn't the initial point of buying it. Now that I don't spray tan anymore, I don't use it so much. I find other products do similar buffs as well. Spending the extra money for this brand is the only negative. It doesn't stand out among other lower-middle range products.
Oscar T.
I grew up not using a wash cloth i would just lather the soap on my body with my hands, and it wasn't until I decided to try Dermalogica's buffing cloth that I realized how much dirt and grime I've been leaving behind. This hygienic exfoliating cloth made from extra durable nylon is perfect for breaking down tough skin leaving it silky smooth with an immaculate design for those hard to reach places.
Allison G.
Weatherford, TX
I absolutely love the Dermologica buffing cloth. You can use it as a single layer for light exfoliating or ball it up to use as a more of a loofah. It has lasted a very long time and while exfoliating, does not scrub hard enough to ever harm my skin. Highly recommended product.
Janelle S.
belleville, NJ
Love love love this product to use with my face wash. it exfoliates without being too harsh on the skin. i would definitely rebuy and recommend to everyone. it gets deep into your pores and your face feels great after! the antimicrobial aspect is a definite plus!
april l.
I couldn't imagine washing without my dermalogica buffing cloth. I bought it on amazon.com and it was very affordable. Great quality and super soft. It smelt clean and refreshing. I would recommend this to anyone as well as purchase it myself in the future!
Tianna J.
Yorba Linda, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BUFFING CLOTH!!! First, it's antimicrobial, you can't exfoliate with something that will be holding bacteria. Second, it's super long, you can reach everywhere with this!!! Awesome length to get a good back scrub in. Third, it's so scruby, I feel so soft and exfoliate after using this. Very high quality, holds up well with use!
Nahal A.
I think this is a great cleansing cloth to do once or twice a week particularly if your skin is very sensitive. It's a great alternative to a cleansing brush which can be a little too harsh for acne prone or sensitive skin.
Lucy R.
LOVE. I've had my buffing cloth for a year now. It's not super scratchy and does the same job as loofah without feeling like I need to replace it every few months. ALSO - you can wash your back with it! I love LOVE love this and will definitely repurchase when it needs replacing.
Lauren M.
Reston, VA
I love this cloth, it makes your skin soft, reduces the amount of soap you need to use, it's a nice size, doesn't fall apart and lasts a decent amount of time before it needs to be replaced.