Dermalogica Super Sensitive Shield Spf30 uploaded by Ayeman Z.Dermalogica Super Sensitive Shield Spf30 uploaded by Natalya C.Dermalogica Super Sensitive Shield Spf30 uploaded by Juliane R.

BY DERMALOGICA

Broad Spectrum sunscreen ideal for sensitized, reactive and recently resurfaced skin. Natural mineral sunscreens help shield against photodamage and UV exposure. Contains our exclusive UltraCalmingTM Complex with Oat and botanical actives to help minimize discomfort, burning and itching. Sheer formula provides optimal hydration and helps protect and reinforce barrier lipids, which are often compromised in sensitized skin conditions. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colors.

• Would this go under or over my sunscreen?2 Answers
Dermalogica Super Sensitive Shield Spf30
  • "Great sun protection for sensitive skin. It's water resistant so always remember to re apply frequently. Keeps my skin from breaking out." in 17 reviews
Miranda S.
Elk River, MN
I love this moisturizer! I received it as a gift and would absolutely buy again! It is very effective and made my skin feel so soft. It smells good, feels great, and works wonderfully. It is a little pricey but worth every cent.
Yesenia D.
Mission Hills , CA
I bought this for my clients that do aggressive treatments! Helps soothe the skin and keep it from getting anymore sun damage! It’s super lightweight and easy to work with either makeup or on its own. You won’t feel overwhelmed
Lillian S.
Aguanga, California
I tend to break out easily when I apply sunscreens so I need to be careful what I apply on my face, with this spf from dermalogica I don't have to worry about breaking out. I am very impressed with this product.
Jessica s.
Mobile, AL
So many of my clients have extremely sensitive skin which leaves their options very few Dermalogica is super sensitive shield is perfect it has very sleek packaging I am In love with this entire line if you have sensitive skin this is your product
Jessica R.
It’s great if regular sunscreen makes you burn. I’d only use it if you’re very sensitive because it leaves you chalky since it’s a physical sunscreen opposed to chemical.
Taylor Y.
Edwardsville, PA
This sunscreen works great on my face, especially because it’s for sensitive skin, it met all my expectations. It’s light on the face, and goes on smooth. It has great value and a little goes a long way.
Megan C.
Erie, PA
My aesthetician uses this on me every week when I see her. I love the This brand. Everything from them is amazing. My skin looks so much better after. I can tell a difference if she doesn't use this on me when I see her for my weekly facial.
Bennett T.
Stockton, CA
Amazing for sensitive skin. Provides great protection without irritating my skin, and is not too heavy. Does not make me too oily, and I do love how the product has a physical sunscreen rather than a chemical so less chance of irritation and it’ll last all day.
Katie G.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this sunscreen so much! It was recommended to me by an esthetician for skin that’s prone to facial redness! It’s super hydrating and I love the little squeeze bottle. I love the face that it has ingredients that help improve the skin barrier as well!
Tierra L.
COMPTON, CA
If you have sensitive skin this is a great sunscreen because it targets redness and inflammation all while protective.
Melissa V.
Would this go under or over my sunscreen?