Dermalogica Super Sensitive Shield Spf30 uploaded by Ayeman Z.Dermalogica Super Sensitive Shield Spf30 uploaded by Natalya C.Dermalogica Super Sensitive Shield Spf30 uploaded by Juliane R.

BY DERMALOGICA

Broad Spectrum sunscreen ideal for sensitized, reactive and recently resurfaced skin. Natural mineral sunscreens help shield against photodamage and UV exposure. Contains our exclusive UltraCalmingTM Complex with Oat and botanical actives to help minimize discomfort, burning and itching. Sheer formula provides optimal hydration and helps protect and reinforce barrier lipids, which are often compromised in sensitized skin conditions. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colors.

• Would this go under or over my sunscreen?2 Answers
Dermalogica Super Sensitive Shield Spf30
  • "Great sun protection for sensitive skin. It's water resistant so always remember to re apply frequently. Keeps my skin from breaking out." in 17 reviews
Sam B.
Monterey, CA
Great daily spf 30 plus moisturizer. I use it every day. Best anti aging product is a good solar defense. It does take a minute to soak in.
Beka R.
Waterloo, IA
Love this product.i have extremely sensitive skin, most sunscreens cause my skin to have a burning sensation. This product doesn't do that.
Holly W.
Lenore, ID
I'm not a fan. I didn't love how it made my face feel kinda sticky. It was kinda disappointing cause I love there toner for sensitive skin.
Samantha B.
Panama City, FL
I really like this line. I have very sensitive skin and this stuff works nice and doesn’t break me out or make my skin red or irritated.
Amanda G.
Sanford, FL
Super expensive and did nothing except irritate my sensitive skin! I would not buy this again or recommend to anyone! I bought it at Ulta
Amanda M.
Kelsey S.
Pinson, AL
This is a very nice product. Kinda expensive, but you get what you pay for. Very nice packaging. No strong odors or chemical smells.
Juliane R.
I've used this and mixed it with my moisturizer. I feel like it helps my moisturized penetrate better and really soak into my skin.
chelsea t.
Honolulu, HI
Pricey! But you get what you pay for. It works well on my sensitive skin and smells great. The small bottle lasts me over a month
Pao M.
Perfect I’m recommend 100 percent it’s a product which you will never regret I hope all people liked like me.
I’m buy at intenet
Melissa V.
Would this go under or over my sunscreen?