Dermalogica Super Sensitive Shield Spf30 uploaded by Ayeman Z.Dermalogica Super Sensitive Shield Spf30 uploaded by Natalya C.Dermalogica Super Sensitive Shield Spf30 uploaded by Juliane R.

BY DERMALOGICA

Broad Spectrum sunscreen ideal for sensitized, reactive and recently resurfaced skin. Natural mineral sunscreens help shield against photodamage and UV exposure. Contains our exclusive UltraCalmingTM Complex with Oat and botanical actives to help minimize discomfort, burning and itching. Sheer formula provides optimal hydration and helps protect and reinforce barrier lipids, which are often compromised in sensitized skin conditions. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colors.

• Would this go under or over my sunscreen?2 Answers
Dermalogica Super Sensitive Shield Spf30
  • "Great sun protection for sensitive skin. It's water resistant so always remember to re apply frequently. Keeps my skin from breaking out." in 17 reviews
Jessica s.
Mobile, AL
So many of my clients have extremely sensitive skin which leaves their options very few Dermalogica is super sensitive shield is perfect it has very sleek packaging I am In love with this entire line if you have sensitive skin this is your product
Taylor Y.
Edwardsville, PA
This sunscreen works great on my face, especially because it’s for sensitive skin, it met all my expectations. It’s light on the face, and goes on smooth. It has great value and a little goes a long way.
Elizabeth E.
Iowa Park , TX
This is horrible. It smelled so strongly of lavender which isn’t a bad scent, but I get super sensitive to fragrance in my skincare. Definitely isn’t ultra calming or good for sensitive skin as this stuff broke my face out horribly. I even read the directions to make sure it could be used on my face. Three weeks later and I still have a few huge under-the-skin zits that I’m confident came from this product
Megan T.
Minneapolis, MN
Spendy, but worth it. I'm 31 so anti-aging is so important to me. The bottle seems small, but it lasts up to a month for me. Gentle, no scent and leaves my face feeling soft.
Kelly G.
Parker, CO
This is. Great product for people with sensitive skin as well as after any type of harsh exfoliation. This product feels amazing when applying and not sticky at all. SPF 30 hits all the rays and has great properties. I would def but again and use on my clients
Lisa B.
Fresno
It's a great physical sunscreen that you can use if you have sensitive skin or if you looking for a chemical-free SPF. I love wearing particular SPF but the only things that is a little white so you really have to rub it into your skin so you don't have that residue.
melissa H.
orlando
this product is great. i have super sensitive skin and this product said it all to me. my face and shoulders break out the most and with this product it helped prevented break outs and protected my skin while i was outside working also. if you are like me and working outside everyday this product is great to use.
Kayla B.
This whole brand is totally god sent! It's absolutely amazing. The packaging is very basic. This brand is also very expensive. I believe that you get what you pay for... it's not heavy and it gets the job done. It also makes my skin feel great. I would recommend.
Jessica R.
It’s great if regular sunscreen makes you burn. I’d only use it if you’re very sensitive because it leaves you chalky since it’s a physical sunscreen opposed to chemical.
Stephanie Q.
On the more expensive side for sunblock, but Great for sensitive skin. I feel like this soaks right into my skin as long as it is dry when i put it on. Clear finish, but does I found that it made my makeup oiley after long day use without a primer.
Melissa V.
Would this go under or over my sunscreen?