Dermalogica Super Sensitive Shield Spf30 uploaded by Ayeman Z.Dermalogica Super Sensitive Shield Spf30 uploaded by Natalya C.Dermalogica Super Sensitive Shield Spf30 uploaded by Juliane R.

BY DERMALOGICA

Broad Spectrum sunscreen ideal for sensitized, reactive and recently resurfaced skin. Natural mineral sunscreens help shield against photodamage and UV exposure. Contains our exclusive UltraCalmingTM Complex with Oat and botanical actives to help minimize discomfort, burning and itching. Sheer formula provides optimal hydration and helps protect and reinforce barrier lipids, which are often compromised in sensitized skin conditions. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colors.

• Would this go under or over my sunscreen?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Great sun protection for sensitive skin. It's water resistant so always remember to re apply frequently. Keeps my skin from breaking out." in 17 reviews
kennamowery M.
Louisville, KY
LOVE this stuff. The ultracalming line is my go-to for a lot of my skin needs. A little goes a long way and this product in particular is very gentle and very effective. I use dermalogica religiously because of the brands consistency to do what it says it will. Anyone can benefit from the ultracalming brand.
Kellie M.
Milwaukee
This is a great spf for sensitive skin. It doesn’t make me break out like other sunscreens do which I love. The two cons to this sunscreen is it can be on the greasier side of you put too much on and it can leave a white cast on darker skin tones.
Seyarra M.
Mission Viejo
I mix this product in with some moisturizer and boom, I don’t have to worry about my face with the sun. This product is a bit watery compared to other brands. The price quite pricey but you can count on the ingredients to actually work.
Lillian S.
Aguanga, California
I tend to break out easily when I apply sunscreens so I need to be careful what I apply on my face, with this spf from dermalogica I don't have to worry about breaking out. I am very impressed with this product.
Taylor Y.
Edwardsville, PA
This sunscreen works great on my face, especially because it’s for sensitive skin, it met all my expectations. It’s light on the face, and goes on smooth. It has great value and a little goes a long way.
Elizabeth E.
Iowa Park, TX
This is horrible. It smelled so strongly of lavender which isn’t a bad scent, but I get super sensitive to fragrance in my skincare. Definitely isn’t ultra calming or good for sensitive skin as this stuff broke my face out horribly. I even read the directions to make sure it could be used on my face. Three weeks later and I still have a few huge under-the-skin zits that I’m confident came from this product
Megan T.
Minneapolis, MN
Spendy, but worth it. I'm 31 so anti-aging is so important to me. The bottle seems small, but it lasts up to a month for me. Gentle, no scent and leaves my face feeling soft.
Melissa V.
I literally researched this moisturizer before purchasing it. Overall, it had what a daytime moisturizer needed and didn't have useless ingredients. Also, it feels lightweight as anything and leaves my face dewy but not greasy. The brand is super reputable and for what it is, the price is worth it.
Kelly G.
Parker, CO
This is. Great product for people with sensitive skin as well as after any type of harsh exfoliation. This product feels amazing when applying and not sticky at all. SPF 30 hits all the rays and has great properties. I would def but again and use on my clients
melissa H.
orlando
this product is great. i have super sensitive skin and this product said it all to me. my face and shoulders break out the most and with this product it helped prevented break outs and protected my skin while i was outside working also. if you are like me and working outside everyday this product is great to use.
Melissa V.
Would this go under or over my sunscreen?