Dermalogica Super Sensitive Shield Spf30

Broad Spectrum sunscreen ideal for sensitized, reactive and recently resurfaced skin. Natural mineral sunscreens help shield against photodamage and UV exposure. Contains our exclusive UltraCalmingTM Complex with Oat and botanical actives to help minimize discomfort, burning and itching. Sheer formula provides optimal hydration and helps protect and reinforce barrier lipids, which are often compromised in sensitized skin conditions. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colors.

Would this go under or over my sunscreen?
Start your review of Dermalogica Super Sensitive Shield Spf30!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Great sun protection for sensitive skin. It's water resistant so always remember to re apply frequently. Keeps my skin from breaking out.in 17 reviews
2 months agoDana Point, CA
FAVORITE sunscreen! I mean seriously all time favorite. I have dry sensitive skin and only use physical sunscreens. This is a 2 in 1.. an amazing sunscreen and also great day time moisturizer. I will continue to buy this forever! I love it so much and 100% recommend. Buy ASAP!!
2 years agoEdwardsville, PA
This sunscreen works great on my face, especially because it’s for sensitive skin, it met all my expectations. It’s light on the face, and goes on smooth. It has great value and a little goes a long way.
2 years agoIowa Park , TX
This is horrible. It smelled so strongly of lavender which isn’t a bad scent, but I get super sensitive to fragrance in my skincare. Definitely isn’t ultra calming or good for sensitive skin as this stuff broke my face out horribly. I even read the directions to make sure it could be used on my face. Three weeks later and I still have a few huge under-the-skin zits that I’m confident came from this product
2 years ago
This whole brand is totally god sent! It's absolutely amazing. The packaging is very basic. This brand is also very expensive. I believe that you get what you pay for... it's not heavy and it gets the job done. It also makes my skin feel great. I would recommend.
2 years agoBeaverton , OR
Perfect! My super sensitive skin really appreciated fhisS great value because with this product a little goes a long way. Thank you dermalogica for creating this!!!
a year agoSan Jacinto, CA
I tend to break out easily when I apply sunscreens so I need to be careful what I apply on my face, with this spf from dermalogica I don't have to worry about breaking out. I am very impressed with this product.
2 years agoMiddlesex, NJ
This is an amazing sunscreen if you’re willing to spend the extra cash on spf. It’s a small bottle but you only need a tiny bit. You can apply it alone or mix it into your moisturizer for less steps in your routine. I love the sensitive formula because it doesn’t irritate my skin or clog my pores.
2 years agoSpringfield, MA
Dermalogica Super Sensitive Shield Spf30 uploaded by Natalya C.
Dermalogica products tend to break me out but I do really like this spf as it's mineral and formulated for sensitive and reactive skin. I have rosacea and tend to breakout with most soda on my face. I have used this on vacation down south and to the beach and was able to avoid sunburn On my face. I keep this in my purse because sunscreen does need to be reapplied through the day.
3 years agoGreensboro, NC
It's great for sensitivity of the skin! The price is very reasonable if I must say. It was my first time using this product l. It did meet my expectations, and I would recommend to friends, and families!
2 years agoBradenton, FL
Love this brand but it is pricey....so make sure you get to sample or try certain products first if you're unsure of their results. This is my basic 30 spf I use after I moisturize and before I apply makeup. I'm super fair skinned and this helps me avoid new freckles and age spots.