Dermalogica Super Sensitive Face Block, SPF 30, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dermalogica Super Sensitive Face Block, SPF 30, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
So easy to apply and reapply. Such a good bag tosser. Works amazing and no break outs on sensitive skin!in 5 reviews
a year agoeugene
Purchased at: ULTA
I have sensitive skin so this is great to keep my skin safe from the skin. I love the packaging it’s adorable but it’s like any other sunscreen . Mine was pretty expensive but honestly wouldn’t purchase again
2 years agoRiviera beach, FL
I use this sunscreen because I have super mega sensitive and delicate skin I usually go outside and I find mosquitoes my face sprouts in such a way that it looks like it has grains but they are not grains I have very sensitive skin if you have sensitive skin you should use this sunscreen because you will also cover the sun that is something very important will also help you keep the super cute face so you do not suffer from sensitivities during the day.
2 years agoNew York
Great set to get a feel of this brand . Generous sizes for the price point for a brand which runs on the higher end price line . I find it affordable due to sizes in the set . Great for all skin types because it's gentle yet effective ..   Should last about 8 weeks used day and night .
2 years ago
I've been using Dermalogica for years and this is one of my favorite sun screens. It is a great additive to your moisturizer or foundation and it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. The best part about it is that you can also wear it by itself!
a year agoTheodore
This is a great product. I was looking for something just for the face when I found this gem! I have teenage daughter's that fight breakouts so it was important I get us something that wouldn't clog their pores. This product delivers!
a year agoMobile, AL
This product is great for people with extremely sensitive skin it’s very effective and beyond exceeded my expectations it’s very light and very pricey savvy The product or if you has an SPF of 30 so you know you’re protected
a year agomorgantown
This product is great for sensitive skin! I am prone to breakouts and irritation from various products on my face but this product felt so great and light on my face. I did not breakout nor did I have any type of irritation from it. I would recommend this product!
a year agoLk In The Hls, IL
I have pretty sensitive skin and came run into issues with face cleansers being too harsh after I clean my skin. Deralogica doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and and doesn't leave my skin feeling raw from the products.
2 years agoSherman Oaks, CA
Best sunblock ever! This is for use in addition to moisturizer. Not oily or greasy, great coverage without harsh sunblock ingredients that hurt the eyes. It exceeded my expectations and a little goes a long way.
2 years agoYpsilanti
Purchased this at ulta on a whim with coupons. Amazing alternative to slathering on sunblock in your face. Be careful with how much you apply to avoid making your face too oily.