Dermalogica Super Rich Repair Set

Shop Dermalogica Super Rich Repair Set Skincare Set at Bluemercury.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dermalogica Super Rich Repair Set!
Melissa  S.
Palm Coast, FL
I have been using this for a few weeks now and I can definitely see an improvement in my skin. My acne and pores have cleared up dramatically! My skin is starting to finally look good again!
Jenna G.
Quakertown, PA
I have liked this set a lot. I have very dry skin and I’m in my thirties so this gives me the moisture I need while hitting those target areas of aging skin.
Shaanna C.
Las Vegas, NV
This skin care kit has helped my skin a lot! I used it to clear up my t zone break outs
Mary C.
Pompano Beach, FL
I bought this from Ulta when they were having their beauty sale. It was 50% off and had 5 stars reviews so I gave it a try. It is worth every penny! My skin is so dry that it flakes around my nose. This moisturizer gives me this nice glow. I posted my results on Instagram and had a few people impressed. I really truly love this brand overall and trust them bf this product so much! Did not disappoint AT ALL.
Genesis  S.
Woodland Hls, CA
These products are great! This skincare line has amazing products overall! My skin was very happy with it!
Tierra  C.
Philadelphia, PA
This set is a wonderful pair, the gentle cleanser is perfect for removing dirt and environmental aggressor’s from your skin before going in with the daily micro exfoliant. The micro exfoliant is hands down my favorite part of my skin care routine. This product exfoliates any dead skin cells for healthy skin to appear. I love this stuff it is very vital to my skins daily needs.
Jaime Lee V.
Leonardtown, MD
My skin is combination and although some parts can be oily at times, I can still have dry patches in other areas. This product line is super hydrating and didn’t make my oily spots worse. I fly often and also spend a lot of time in harsh climates so I need high quality products that work. It can be a little pricey for some but it always gets the job done!
Marjana  C.
Floral Park, NY
It helps to prevent the break of your skin and leave fresh feeling. I recommend that to everyone who want to try.
Claudia M.
West Palm Bch, FL
Deeply nourishing skin treatment cream for chronically dry, dehydrated skin. Heavyweight cream helps replenish skin’s natural moisture levels to defend against environmental assaults. Powerful peptides and an acid-free smoothing complex support skin resilience and tone. Shea Butter and Oil of Evening Primrose help replenish and hydrate, while antioxidants help defend against free radical damage. Store at room temperature. Really love it !
Nikki L.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Never tried it before. It might be a good product but I don't know to much about it. Hope it works for people who brought it.

Looking for your answer?