BY DERMALOGICA

Limited Edition Set This trio delivers a powerful blend of antioxidants, rich moisturizers and skin-repairing botanicals to help smooth even the most chronically-dry skin and reduce the signs of aging. PreCleanse br Deep-cleansing oil melts impurities and make-up from skin. 2 Skin Resurfacing Cleanser br Dual-action exfoliating cleanser helps retexturize aging skin. 3 Super Rich Repair br Deeply nourishing skin treatment cream combats chronically dry, dehydrated skin. Dermalogica products are formulated without artificial fragrances and colors. see more...

Dalther R.
Miami , FL
After trying multiple face creams I finally landed on this one and will not be moving past it. I first had this used on me during a facial and I've never looked back. I have severe dry skin clients and this creamy wonderful moisturizer does the trick for they. The first time I put it on my clients face it felt a bit thick, but thats not a problem, this product dry too fast! It soaks in well so you can put your makeup on soon afterwards, there is no greasy feeling at all, and your skin is left super soft and smooth. Wonderful product, will use forever. I am a Pro MUA and i recommend so much to all people, i buyed in Ulta. So Divino!
Basak B.
The moisturizer has been our favorite night time moisturizer for six months. My husband also uses it. His skin is quite dehydrated and he loved it when he tried. he did not go back. My skin loves this especially after starting to use Retinol at night time. This helped immensely with winter dehydration as well. Strongly recommended.
Jordan H.
Orrville, OH
I hated this product it wasn't effective and the price wasn't great either it left my skin feeling dry and tight and if I used with a toner it would burn my skin i would not purchase again and wouldn't recommend it to anyone
Karen B.
This product, while pricey, was great to my skin. I had really bad dry skin from hormone changes. This was a game changer for me.
April M.
san antonio, TX
Very rich consistency. Was a little too heavy for my skin, but great for mature and extremely dry skins.
Virginia S.
14470 e 13th aurora colorado
Me encanta mucho el producto lo recomiendo altamente a todas las personas interesadas en este producto
Belleza C.
dermalogica Super Rich Repair Set, 1 set Every time i use this product i see the difference, i buy it in Ulta... very good when your skin is tired and dry. It's really a luxury feeling every evening when I clean my face and applying the wonderful moisture. My skin is very sensitive and feels satisfied after that. Thank you Dermalogica and look fantastic, i recommend so much! I love it!
Eliana A.
Is a great product I loved all use because I really like to use them and I would like to have more of these products but how ugly the crisis can not buy by that I wanted to win for free them and if you can give our I thank you very much even showed and shared the all my friends