Dermalogica Super Rich Repair

Shop Dermalogica Super Rich Repair Set Skincare Set at Bluemercury.

Can anyone recommend a moisturizer for super dry skin? I love the [product:dermalogica-super-rich-repair-23] and have considered it a Holy Grail product for a very long time but the price has gotten to be too much for me. Any suggestions? Some people suggested Cerave Moisturizing Cream but I feel like it just sat on my skin and never fully absorbed. I’ve also tried [product:first-aid-beauty-ultra-repair-barriair-cream-15-oz-44-ml] with the same results as the CeraVe. Any suggestions?
Does anyone know any good dupes for Dermalogica’s Age Smart Super Rich Repair or comparable products? It is the only moisturizer that helps my super dry, super scaly all-year-round skin retain an ounce of moisture but I can’t always afford it! Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
How can I get the samples?
Start your review of Dermalogica Super Rich Repair!
Ewa B.
Dermalogica Super Rich Repair uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Dermalogica Super Rich Repair it’s veeeery rich and nourishing creme. I have on oily skin so I would rather use it as a mask than regular cream. But my husband, who has dry skin, used it as a nighttime treatment and it really helped with his little dry patches. So happy with this product. You only need a tiniest bit so this bottle will last you for a long time.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Dermalogica Super Rich Repair uploaded by Rosie N.
For my dry skin during winter, I like to use heavyweight cream to restore and maintain hydration and this works like a dream! It's rich and takes a bit to evenly spread all over my face. Once it's applied, it feels okay, a little weighted but comfortable. I would only wear this at night. It's way too heavy for me to wear during the day if I wear makeup but on my off days, I don't mind having this on. Some of the highlighted ingredients are shea butter, primrose oil, and powerful peptides. It defends against environmental stressors, especially for sensitive skin. This 1.7 fl oz pump bottle goes for $89. Overall, it's fantastic for winter and I wouldn't mind picking this when it's cold again.
Mirna C.
Philadelphia, PA
Dermalogica Super Rich Repair uploaded by Mirna C.
Purchased at: ULTA
It is practically the only cream that helps me in winter with the dryness of my skin ... the only thing is the price is high for the quantity of the product.
Samantha M.
Barbourville, KY
I love this super rich repair. The Dermalogica brand is very good. I have only used it once, but I would love to use it again. It met all of my expectations. Even though it's salon size, I love the effect of it. I would definitely buy it again & use it.
Rajeshwari C.
N Providence, RI
It is quite expensive but anything for Dermalogica! It is rich creamy doesn’t feel heavy and sticky on the skin and absorbs so well. It definitely improved my skin.
Basak B.
The moisturizer has been our favorite night time moisturizer for six months. My husband also uses it. His skin is quite dehydrated and he loved it when he tried. he did not go back. My skin loves this especially after starting to use Retinol at night time. This helped immensely with winter dehydration as well. Strongly recommended.
Rachel Z.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Dermalogica Super Rich Repair uploaded by Rachel Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
The THICKEST most creamy wonderful moistures I have ever tried...pretty sure I purchased it when it was on sale at Ulta and I wish I had bought more at the time because the normal price is a bit hefty. For someone who lives in the Midwest this is a wonderful moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated. Love it!
Ruby W.
Norco, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing. The word to describe this product is amazing. I have dry skin and have a hard time finding the right moisturizer for night and day time. I was at work one day, I work in a salon, when my manager gave me a few samples of different Dermalogica samples. Super Rich Repair was one of them; she actually gave me 3. I fell in love with it. I bought a full size. The way my makeup glides on now is mind blowing. The little cracks I thought were wrinkles went away, it was from my dry skin. The amazing amount of moisture being deposited into my skin is like magic. I am 30 and feel like I look 21 now! I definitely recommend everyone tries this product.
Kayla P.
Kokomo, IN
Dermalogica Super Rich Repair uploaded by Kayla P.
Dermalogica Super Rich Repair uploaded by Kayla P.
Let me start of by saying, I LOVE DERMALOGICA. It is perfect for notoriously dry skin. I have combo skin, so I'll only use it at night. It has a slight, fresh fragrance and a little goes a long way! Left my skin feeling plump and hydrated. Highly recommended!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
taylor L.
Great product, doesnt make me break out and gives me the best hydrated skin before my makeup and after a full face of makeup
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Daryl S.
Dunmore, PA
il y a 2 ans
Can anyone recommend a moisturizer for super dry skin? I love the Dermalogica Super Rich Repair and have considered it a Holy Grail product for a very long time but the price has gotten to be too much for me. Any suggestions? Some people suggested Cerave Moisturizing Cream but I feel like it just sat on my skin and never fully absorbed. I’ve also tried First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair BarriAIR Cream with the same results as the CeraVe. Any suggestions?
Cathi T. il y a 4 mois
I tried la roche posay lipikar balm love it. It hydrates well and my skin soaks it up. Full of good stuff you can use on face and body. I have noticed a huge diffrence in my skin. 19.99 for 13.52 FL oz