BY DERMALOGICA

Recommended for chronically dry and prematurely - aging skin. Deliver immediate benefits to dry, dehydrated and prematurely-aging skin with this heavy-weight cream. Powerful peptides stimulate collagen production while and acid-free smoothing complex improves elasticity and tone. Shea butter and oil of evening primrose replenish skin with maximum hydration while reinforcing skin's natural defensive barrier. Antioxidant soy flavonoids shield against extreme environmental elements that con accelerate the visible signs of aging. Contains no artificial fragrance or color. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Good in winter. Really thick formula. I have dry skin so this works for me. I can't use it every day though." in 5 reviews
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this stuff! So happy it's easily accessible!! I use this at night and my skin drinks it up and it took away any dry patches I have will literally be gone the next morning
Jordan J.
Simpsonville , SC
I love the dermalogica super rich repair!! It completely reconstructs your skin! Works in the epidermis layer of the skin to give you more repair then most brands!
Absolutely in love with this product. Although I am not supposed to be using the age smart line( 28 yrs old) I love how rich it is. My mom uses it so I borrow hers all the time! I will buy this again. In the future.
Jackie S.
Denver, CO
I feel that this product did what is said, I really do. In the winter time I really get dry in the T-Zone area of my face and it really keeps it hydrated and moist.
Michele F.
Hands down the best moisturizer out there. Love the way it makes my skin looks smooth and line free. I'm willing to use it even though it doesn't have an SPF.
Courtney H.
Jacksonville, FL
Amazing at repairing damaged skin. Especially during the colder months. I have very dry skin during the winter and this helps keep it smooth and refreshed!
ELIZABETH R.
Knoxville, MD
So great love this. Not a bad smell.not too heavy and perfect for someone getting into taking care of their aging skin.
Emilee G.
I love how quick this product works, I know I can't trust it and that is something you don't get with a lot of products
Eucary N.
This is a good product, in my skin works really well. I totally recommended it because also my mother uses it :)
Ashley L.