BY DERMALOGICA

Recommended for chronically dry and prematurely - aging skin. Deliver immediate benefits to dry, dehydrated and prematurely-aging skin with this heavy-weight cream. Powerful peptides stimulate collagen production while and acid-free smoothing complex improves elasticity and tone. Shea butter and oil of evening primrose replenish skin with maximum hydration while reinforcing skin's natural defensive barrier. Antioxidant soy flavonoids shield against extreme environmental elements that con accelerate the visible signs of aging. Contains no artificial fragrance or color. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Good in winter. Really thick formula. I have dry skin so this works for me. I can't use it every day though." in 5 reviews
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
I really enjoyed how this makes my skin feel. I apply at night. It feels a little tacky even after it dries, but in the morning my skin feels plumped, smooth, and super hydrated. I did seem to notice it can clog a few pores, so I'm not sure how it would do on oily skin types. But it is very gentle and soothing on my dry, sensitive skin, I just don't use it every day.
Charlin F.
I love this super rich moisturizer by Dermologica. I use a lot of acne skincare products that dry my face out like crazy, and this lotion has been a saving grace for my skin. The price is pretty crazy, but you use less than a dime size amount to do your whole face.
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
This is my go to moisturizer during the winter. It helps repair the flakes so my makeup can go on smoothly. It’s pricey, but worth it when nothing else works. Not harsh, not too thick. Will buy again!
Kat A.
San Jose
This is great if you have incredibly dry, flaky skin, or if you have older or leathery skin. Be warned though, this is an insanely thick moisturizer, I wouldn’t recommend it unless your skin is ultra dry, and I would use it on its own without layering any other moisturizers on top.
Marci W.
This is one of my all-time favorite moisturizers! I use it nightly (along with the Hydrating Booster in the winter) and when I wake up my skin still feels soft and moisturized- never tight or flaky. I would definitely recommend this for anyone with super-dry or dehydrated skin. Probably not the best choice if you don't like a heavier moisturizer.
Amber  S.
Childs, PA
I can start by saying if you want the best for your skin you need to invest in your skin! I pay a good buck for dermalogica and I love it you get what you pay for ya it is pricey but it works better than anything one of the number one brands!
Paula Z.
I've been very hesitant to use facial sunscreens in the past because most that I've used have been too watery, or powdery, or greasy and oily. Before I found this product, I was using a really great Avene facial sunscreen, but they discontinued it. I thought all was lost and ready to bring on the wrinkles, sunspots, and skin cancer risk, until I read a review for this sunscreen in a magazine (I think it was Allure, but I really can't remember). I decided to try it out, with the intention of returning it if I was't happy after the first use, but now I'm hooked!! The formula is so smooth, you can put it on under OR over makeup with ZERO residue or cakiness . It's not runny or greasy and I haven't had a single pimple since using it.
Kelsey A.
Broken Arrow, OK
The only reason this didn't get 5 stars was for the high cost. Other than that this a a great product if you have aging or very dry skin. A little goes a long way and it is very hydrating and smooth.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
This product is amazing. It makes my skin feel so healthy and moisturized. It gives my skin a good glow. Although it is a bit expensive compared to drugstore brands, a little goes a long way so this bottle lasts me a very long time. Highly recommended.
Amber D.
I like using this. It makes my face feel so much better after just a few uses. My face is very oily and sensitive so its hard to find anything I can actually use without breaking my face out.