Dermalogica Super Rich Repair uploaded by Daniela Z.Dermalogica Super Rich Repair uploaded by Gabriela A.Dermalogica Super Rich Repair uploaded by Janelle L.

BY DERMALOGICA

Deeply nourishing skin treatment cream combats chronically dry, dehydrated skin. Help insulate skin from extreme environmental assaults and replenish critical moisture levels as powerful peptides help stimulate collagen production.

• How much does this actually cost? Always looking for some...3 Answers
  • How can I get the samples?1 Answers
Alex N.
Houston
This stuff is absolutely amazing! I switched over to the age smart line about a year ago. Now people are telling me all of the time that I have beautiful skin. I’m a 47-year-old white female, who struggles with creepiness and fine lines, and this has definitely improved my skin. My skin feels plumper, freshener, and clear
Abriyana J.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Super rich repair is wonderful moisturizer paired with the skin perfect primer which is also a age reversing product. You're never too young to use age reversing products especially if you are a tobacco smoker. The mix of the moisturizer& primer keeps my skin from getting hella oily or too dry. The primer is a tad tinted but once you rub it in and apply your makeup you can't even tell. I definitely recommend it for anyone with oily skin ! If you buy wholesale dermalogica is great price
Charlin F.
I love this super rich moisturizer by Dermologica. I use a lot of acne skincare products that dry my face out like crazy, and this lotion has been a saving grace for my skin. The price is pretty crazy, but you use less than a dime size amount to do your whole face.
Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
I have extremely dry, yet at times, combo skin. Super Rich has been amazing. My skin gets so dry it itches in winter months, but since I started using this, I haven't had that problem. It hydrates and soothes my skin, without making it too oily or greasy feeling. I love Super Rich and highly recommend it to anyone struggling with dry skin. It's not overly expensive and something I am so thankful I found.
Yadira O.
Brentwood, NY
Good quality facial cream. Definitely recommend, this was gifted to me by a friend so I'm not sure how the prices are for this. It smells good and isn't sticky on your face.
Aïda S.
Melbourne, FL
I just started using this and love the hydration. It goes on light but feels nourishing. It was surprisingly good all day. The price was very high but my esthetician recommended it because my skin was still not hydrated by the other products I was using.
Anastasiia A.
warminster
I have super dry and sensitive skin, dermalogica super rich repair -my saver. Of your skin normal to oil it definitely will be too heavy, but for me it is right enough!
Chaundra J.
Baton Rouge , LA
This is the best moisturizer I have ever used. If you have dry skin it is a must try! It is packaged nice and easy to use and always exceeds my expectations! I will absolutely continue to buy it and use it!
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
This is my go to moisturizer during the winter. It helps repair the flakes so my makeup can go on smoothly. It’s pricey, but worth it when nothing else works. Not harsh, not too thick. Will buy again!
Nadia I.
My favorite night time moisturizer that’s hydrating abs anti aging all in one. So thick and creamy but leaves your skin so supple and hydrated and amazing packaging
Brianna L.
Sussex, NJ
How much does this actually cost? Always looking for something to make my skin look new and fresh.
Courtney P.
San diego
How can I get the samples?