BY DERMALOGICA

A skin care system researched and developed by The International Dermal Institute. Recommended for the smart management and treatment of skin aging. Deliver immediate benefits to dry, dehydrated and prematurely-aging skin with this heavy-weight cream.  Powerful peptides help stimulate collagen production while an acid-free smoothing complex helps improve elasticity and tone.  Shea Butter and Oil of Evening Primrose help replenish skin with maximum hydration while reinforcing skin s natural defensive barrier.  Antioxidant Soy Flavonoids shield against extreme environmental elements that can accelerate the visible signs of aging.  Contains no artificial fragrance or color.  Ask your skin therapist for your free Face Mapping® analysis and AGE Smart™ prescription to ensure maximum results. ; Additional Product Information: see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Review for: Dermalogica Super Rich Repair more...
If you have dry skin then this product is for you. It moisturizes your skin beyond you imagination. My skin feels moist and hydrated. I usually use it before i apply my make up and it does require time for it to dry. However, even after applying make up... my skin feels moist. So if your skin is dry and you need a good moisturizer then this product will be perfect for you.
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Review for: Dermalogica Super Rich Repair, 4 Fluid Ounce, Dermalogica Super Rich Repair more...
I really enjoyed how this makes my skin feel. I apply at night. It feels a little tacky even after it dries, but in the morning my skin feels plumped, smooth, and super hydrated. I did seem to notice it can clog a few pores, so I'm not sure how it would do on oily skin types. But it is very gentle and soothing on my dry, sensitive skin, I just don't use it every day.
Chaundra J.
Baton Rouge , LA
Review for: Dermalogica Super Rich Repair more...
This is the best moisturizer I have ever used. If you have dry skin it is a must try! It is packaged nice and easy to use and always exceeds my expectations! I will absolutely continue to buy it and use it!
Emily S.
This is an amazing moisturizer for someone with super dry skin! It is very thick! I love this so much. It doesn't sit on your skin like a thick moisturizer though, it sinks in and makes your skin feel amazing! This moisturizer is pricey, but it is totally worth it if you have super dry skin.
Barbara B.
Clarksville, AR
I love dermalogica's super rich repair. It feels so good on my skin and it super light weight. It also smells really good. The packaging that it comes in is nice and the product is very effective and never disappointing. I would definitely buy again!
Kaitlin L.
Henderson, KY
Good hydrating moisturizer. The smell though is terrible. This was recommended to be by the lady at ulta. I think that it does work but I'm very sensitive to smells and it was way to strong for me.
Sabrina N.
Reno, NV
I've used this after being in the sun or wind or snow, or if my face just feels incredibly dry. IF MY FACE NEEDS IT, this cream makes it feel baby soft again. It does make me break out, however, and can leave my skin a little dirty if the product isn't completely absorbed
Beth W.
Great for when you need extra moisturizing, a little goes a long way, but it gets the job done. That said it is a little pricey and there are others out there that work just as well at a better price point. Gets the job done, but not really a unique product in any way.
Savannah L.
Corona, CA
I really enjoy the Dermalogica line overall, and when I decided to try this moisturizer I was not disappointed at all. I use it at night to add extra moisture to my skin and I wake up feeling soft and smooth with no oily residue.
Joseph S.
Tacoma, WA
When they say it's super rich they aren't kidding at all. I love intense hydration but holy cow this feels like I just laid cement on my skin. I would give it five stars but it gives me some texture, but that goes away quickly.