BY DERMALOGICA

A skin care system researched and developed by The International Dermal Institute. Recommended for the smart management and treatment of skin aging. Deliver immediate benefits to dry, dehydrated and prematurely-aging skin with this heavy-weight cream.  Powerful peptides help stimulate collagen production while an acid-free smoothing complex helps improve elasticity and tone.  Shea Butter and Oil of Evening Primrose help replenish skin with maximum hydration while reinforcing skin s natural defensive barrier.  Antioxidant Soy Flavonoids shield against extreme environmental elements that can accelerate the visible signs of aging.  Contains no artificial fragrance or color.  Ask your skin therapist for your free Face Mapping® analysis and AGE Smart™ prescription to ensure maximum results. ; Additional Product Information: see more...

Buy on Amazon
Barbara B.
Clarksville, AR
I love dermalogica's super rich repair. It feels so good on my skin and it super light weight. It also smells really good. The packaging that it comes in is nice and the product is very effective and never disappointing. I would definitely buy again!
Madison H.
Trevose, PA
This moisturizer is so nice and rich. This moisturizer helped repair my skin and was not too greasy. I apply the tiniest bit to my face. It helps keep my complexion even and moisturized, especially through the winter!
Lindsey D.
Harrisburg, PA
Perfect companion moisturizer for my retin-a use at night. I use this immediately after my retin-a to counter act/lessen drying effects and it is wonderful. Worth the cost and lasts a very long time
Mary P.
I like this product, I just expected more from it, especially being such a "name" brand.. I would certainly recommend it to a friend or stranger that's looking for something like this.
Ashley B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love to use this repair product after I get sunburned and peel, it renovated and rejuvenated my skin as well as repaired it.
Cynthia L.
Albuquerque, NM
This moisturizer works amazing on all skin types. Works well for this dry, cold weather with great amt of hydration.
McKenna C.
Torrance, CA
This moisturizer is good. My problem with this is that it is far too heavy and rich, it completely clogged my pores. The price is also very expensive.
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA
My face is extremely dry and I have tried many different moisturizers. The super rich repair moisturized my skin without causing break outs. My skin still felt silky the next morning.
Tasia M.
Hagerstown , MD
This product is kindof a harsh product. It smells a little chemically/strong. I bought this from Ulta. It was okay, I'm not sure I would repurchase it.
Cecilia M.