BY DERMALOGICA

An aromatic body treatment oil, ideal for massage, bath therapy and deluxe skin conditioning. Essential oils of Sandalwood, Lavendar and Orange combine with Tea Tree, Lemon and Ylang-Ylang extracts to soothe the psyche.

Jamie B.
This treatment oil has a wonderful scent which calms, soothes, and relaxes. Ideal for use before bedtime. Can be applied directly to the skin, or mixed with an unscented cream, or added to bath water. I have also used in around the nose area during a bout of severe influenza, to relieve skin dryness from excess blowing. It was money well-spent. I would recommend this product for the many uses to which it can be utilized. Excellent value.
Tori F.
Baytown, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS OIL TREATMENT !! It's also a stress relief and that is an understatement. It helps me get calm and relaxed after a hard day with 3 kids not many products can do the trick but this one has it covered in all bases! It's also not to pricey. If you haven't tried it already I'd highly recommend you do so soon ❤️👌🏻
Jessy C.
Gabrielle G.
Dallas, TX
I first tried this product 15+ years ago at a friend's salon and it immediately made my "products you never forget" list. Over the years I have treated myself to it a couple of times and just recently I purchased another bottle at Ulta to place on my bedside table. I use it sparingly at night with my hand creams, and on occasion I will use it with an all-over body cream.

I find the scent to be genuinely relaxing, and it smells natural and grounding to me; not artificial or cloying. I add a few drops to my hand cream and then make sure to breathe deeply while rubbing it in. Pure luxury. I always feel pampered when I take time to do this at night.
Shakila T.
Orlando
I'm in love with this product because its refreshing and energizing . I apply this serum from my face to my neck before I go to bed and I have a good sleep all night
DARCY D.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love this oil. I use it after i take a long hot shower. I bought it at target about two months ago on a whim. And I'm so glad that i did! Not only does it smell great but i always feel like i sleep better after using it. Sometimes i can get my hubby to massage it on my back and i swear i sleep like a baby! Also leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft! Wouldn't recommend it for your face though as it can cause excessive oil build up.
Amber W.
Tallahassee, FL
We used to use this oil for our clients in the Dwrmalogica based spa, I worked for. As our clients were waiting on facial treatments to activate and take effect, we would massage hands, neck, shoulders, and chest. They would leave our treatment room refreshed and energized. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who needs to wind down after a long day.
Alyssa P.
El Paso
I love love love to rub this on on my body or a couple of pumps in a nice warm bath to soothe my nerves and calm me down after a long day. The fragrances help calm you and keep you calm. The fragrance also isn’t overwhelming at all. I recommend this oil for those who are always on their feet for long periods of time and need something to help them unwind and keep calm.
Lindsay H.
Nesbit, MS
I love this product. The oil is so relaxing and soothing to my skin and muscles. The essential oils smell so good and are very relaxing. I buy it at Ulta. The moisture of the oil lasts a long time. A little goes a long way. I would tell anyone to get this.
Shronda W.
Vallejo, CA
Wow! What could I say about this product! Definitely worth the price. I use it as a massage oil, after a bath, after a long day at work. I bought it in the mall! You don't wanna use too much, cause it is expensive. But definitely worth buying.