BY DERMALOGICA

Stress Relief Treatment Oil - An aromatic body treatment oil ideal for massage, bath therapy and deluxe skin conditioning. Completely water-soluble, this soothing blend combines advanced Organic Silicones for skin smoothing with calming essential oils of Sandalwood, Lavender, Orange and Clary Sage. Naturally-purifying extracts of Tea Tree, Lemon and Ylang-Ylang help to counteract the negative mental effects of stress for the ultimate in relaxation. Contains no artificial fragrance or color. Professional recommendation advised.How it works:Organic Silicones are combined with soothing essential oils of Sandalwood, Lavender, Orange, Patchouli and Clary Sage to soften skin and calm the senses.Naturally-purifying extracts of Tea Tree, Lemon and Ylang-Ylang help to ease the body into deep relaxation for the ultimate stress relief treatment.Water-soluble Apricot Kernel Oil helps to soften and moisturize skin.(3.4 fl. oz.)We recommend that first-time Dermalogica users visit an authorized skin treatment professional for a client consultation in an ULTA store.Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information. - Stress Relief Treatment Oil see more...

DARCY D.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love this oil. I use it after i take a long hot shower. I bought it at target about two months ago on a whim. And I'm so glad that i did! Not only does it smell great but i always feel like i sleep better after using it. Sometimes i can get my hubby to massage it on my back and i swear i sleep like a baby! Also leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft! Wouldn't recommend it for your face though as it can cause excessive oil build up.
Amber W.
Tallahassee, FL
We used to use this oil for our clients in the Dwrmalogica based spa, I worked for. As our clients were waiting on facial treatments to activate and take effect, we would massage hands, neck, shoulders, and chest. They would leave our treatment room refreshed and energized. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who needs to wind down after a long day.
Lindsay H.
Nesbit, MS
I love this product. The oil is so relaxing and soothing to my skin and muscles. The essential oils smell so good and are very relaxing. I buy it at Ulta. The moisture of the oil lasts a long time. A little goes a long way. I would tell anyone to get this.
Jamie B.
Jacksonville, FL
I got this as a gift after I had my daughter, and it was the most relaxing bath I have ever had. it smells so good, and it lasted for so long. I don't see any cons to this. and I would definitely recommend any one try this!
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Love the smell of this oil! This is perfect to use during a massage because it helps with anyone who is feeling stressed and needs to relax. I would definitely recommend this product to others! I would also buy again!
Chance S.
Chandler, AZ
Omg these oils are fantastic, I set a day aside each week to use the distress oil, the scent isn't too pungent it's literally perfect, they really thought it through making the distress
KerrieAnn K.
Salem, OR
I love the smell of this oil. Great atoms therapy. I use to massage on shoulders and arms. I also love that it does not leave the skin feeling greasy
Ana
I always apply this when going to sleep.
And its the best thing ever, for me it makes me feel so at peace when going to sleep.
I highly recommend it!
Alex B.
Woodinville, WA
I love the smell of this oil, my school had a same of this so that's how I got to try it and I definelty will be buying it in the future
Alluzyn A.
I absolutely love this product. Living in a small town it can be hard to find but it's defiantly worth it! I find it works great for me