BY DERMALOGICA #28 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Active, cooling cream-gel masque energizes skin to reduce visible signs of stress. High-performance formula minimizes the appearance of puffiness and dark circles, increases skin luminosity, lifts the eye area and helps restore skin barrier integrity.

• Is this product good for dry combination skin type?2 Answers
  • I have oily combination skin. Will this be too oily for me? Also,...3 Answers
  • Do you use this product at morning and night? 2 Answers
Buy on Zest Be...*
Star S.
Star S.
Long Beach, CA
Skincare wasn't something I was serious about until my early 20s and then all I really did was use a moisturizer with SPF. Now that I'm 38.5 (eep!), I know taking care of my skin is important. I'm not opposed to a few laugh lines here and there. What I don't care for is the way my eyes look when I don't get enough sleep (thanks to my little monsters). The puffiness, tiredness and overall blah-ness is not cute.

Cue Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Lift! This amazing cream-gel eye mask promises to visibly reduce the signs of stress, lift, de-puff and brighten your eye area. I've been using it daily for the past month and I'm loving it!

PROS :
lightweight
soothing
easy to apply
cooling affect
moisturizing

CONS :
expensive
can get messy
feels a little greasy
scented

OVERALL :

I don't usually use any eye serums or wrinkle treatments in my skincare routine but, this product has totally changed my mind! I love the way it feels on my skin as I massage it in with the metal applicator. The coldness of the metal feels so good! I can see how this would help with swollen eyes.

I leave it on for about 3-5 minutes (sometimes longer) and spread/blend in the rest of the product. It absorbs well and leaves my skin feeling soft and firmer. I've noticed an overall reduction in my under eye puffiness especially if I use it at night. It probably won't work for severe cases but, it may help combat the evidence of any late night shenanigans.

For 65$ it's pretty expensive but, it's about average cost for most dedicated eye serums. On the plus side you don't need to use much, just a dot under each eye is fine. If you're looking to improve the look and feel of your eye area, the Stress Positive Eye Lift is working looking into!

[ I received this complimentary from @influenster in exchange for an honest/unbiased review. ]
Jillian N.
Jillian N.
Phoenixville, PA
I've tried a few different facial oils from name brands in the past, but haven't noticed much of a difference. That being said I was surprised how much I love the Rosehip Seed Oil from Julep! I used it alone, so no moisturizer after as I tend to get oily skin. I've been using it 1-2x per day for almost a week and my skin is so smooth from it! Like after the first use I noticed a difference! I'm also a fan of the light, fresh scent, not overpowering at all. Visually, I don't see much of a change (scroll through pics for before/after - no filters used on that pic), but I'm interested to compare after another month of using.

Thank you to Influenster and Julep for sending me this complimentary facial oil in exchange for my honest review. I'm so excited to continue using it!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Costa Mesa, CA
Skincare has always been an important step in the morning and especially at night. I have loved all Dermalogica products I have used so far and the Stress Positive Eye Lift cream did not disappoint! The packaging alone is one of my favorites for eye creams. It is the most hygienic since it is in a closed tube and the actual product doesn't get exposed to air or any germs from your finger. The metal applicator also adds another cooling effect which really helps penetrate the product deep into your skin.

On more tired mornings, I definitely see the product really working - de-puffing my eyes fairly quickly and helping me look more awake and brightens my eye area. Compared to other eye creams I have tried, cream-gel creams does the job for me especially in the mornings instead of very thick, rich creams.

This product is also on the pricier end of eye creams. It definitely is a splurge, but it comes with a good amount of product that lasts. I've used it this last month since receiving my complimentary cream from the Posh Voxbox and still have enough to last another few months.
Tina V.
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
It's my first time ever using any DERMALOGICA products. My initial reaction to the packaging is that I thought the metal tip applicator looked and felt cool. The tube allows you to control the amount of product needed per application. I love this product. The formula does exactly what it promises to do. The metal tip application is cool and great for massaging the product around the area of your eyes. This product is great for tired eyes, it will depuff and make your eyes looks and feel more awake in the morning. I like using this product prior to my make-up routine. I also like that the formula is just the right consistency. It's not super runny nor is it thick like many other eye creams i've used in the past. **I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions about this product are my own.** Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Lift
Katie B.
Katie B.
San Diego, CA
If you've read any of my other reviews you know that I LOVE Dermalogica products and this product is no exception. I had no idea until I opened the package how cool the applicator was. It's a cooling technology that allows the product to glide on and sit exactly where you need it most. I've been using this product daily for almost two weeks now and definitely notice a difference after applying. It firms, lifts, and tightens my undereye circles. On mornings where I cannot get out of bed (and my face shows it lol) a sweep of this product allows me to get my face in the game and get going!
I received this product through Infleunster's voxBox complimentary for review, although all opinions expressed are my own. I'll definitely be purchasing more of this product when I run out!  Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Lift
San Diego, CA
I love the cooling effect that this product applicator has when I apply it under my eyes! I received the Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Lift complimentary in my VoxBox from Influenster about a month ago. I've used the product a few times, and really love how easy it glides on. I let the product sit on my undereyes for about 5 minutes before gently rubbing in the excess. Dark circles are something I've been battling for years, and I'm excited to see what this product can do with prolonged use!

Also, I've been on summer break recently. When I go back to school, and go back to sleepless nights and early mornings, I'll definitely be putting this on in the mornings to help wake myself up!

The only reason I took off one star is because I haven't used it long enough to see if it has much of an effect on my dark circles. Will update as I find out! Thanks, Influenster!
Dickson City, PA
I am highly impressed with this product. Not going to lie, I was absolutely terrified to slather this onto my eyes because I've had so many terrible reactions to eye serums that made my eyes more puffy/red/irritated. However, this product actually completely eliminated the puffiness I tend to have around my eyes in the morning! I love the fresh scent, the metal applicator feels so cool and nourishing on my eyes, and the product really is effective! It seriously makes my eyes feel so refreshed and awake, and i definitely don't look as tired after applying this product (even when I am exhausted!). Yes, it is a little pricey, especially for a product that is targeted at one area of skin. But it does make my eyes feel really great, and seems to give me a calming sensation, which could certainly be placebo, but the puffiness factor definitely decreases with use of this!
Karis S.
Karis S.
Brentwood, TN
This is the first Dermalogica product I have used and I was not disappointed. In my opinion, the packaging significantly aids the product. The tube allows you to control the amount of product you want to dispense and the metal tip applicator instantly cools and soothes the under eye area. Overall, I have seen good results from using this product. I have always struggled with dark circles and bags under my eyes every morning when I wake up. I apply this product first thing in the morning before beginning with my daily makeup routine. It is not greasy and soaks into my skin within a couple of minutes creating a moisturized canvas to layer on my under eye concealer. Using this product is refreshing and Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye LiftDermalogica Stress Positive Eye LiftDermalogica Stress Positive Eye LiftDermalogica Stress Positive Eye Lift I would recommend it to anyone struggling with puffy, tired eyes.
Syeda I.
Syeda I.
I was lucky enough to receive this product through Infleunster's voxBox and I must say, so far I am really liking this. I have very sensitive eyes and usually I use my normal face moisturizer under my eyes because I am always a little cautious when trying out new products since most irritate my skin and break me out so I was a bit skeptical and was nervous to try this out but I really like this eye cream. The formula is so light weight and hydrating and the applicator tip is perfect for under the eyes, the applicator doesn't feel weird at all and it helps with puffiness and tired eyes. It has a cooling sensation. I'm pretty generous with applying it and after massaging the product under eyes within a couple of minutes I felt a real lift and tightening sensation around the eye area. You definitely get plenty amount of products since you only need a really small amount of it. I also like the fact that I can apply make up over this without the eye cream moving around or feeling greasy since I'm always wearing long-wear extremely matte foundation so this cream helps with making my eyes feel hydrated through out the day. However, I took off 1 star because of the price.

I received this product complimentary for testing purposes but all opinions are of my own.
Sunny E.
Sunny E.
San Marcos, TX
I'm going to be honest, I had very high expectations of this product. Maybe too high. I have some pretty intense dark circles under my eyes from stress, lack of sleep, etc.. and the Stress Positive Eye Lift just didn't do it for me. It definitely smells and feels nice on my eye area, but I really didn't notice a significant reduction in the appearance of my dark circles. The instructions were also a little vague: apply a "generous" amount of product? How much? Do I slather my eyes with it? Hm. The sample I received was pretty tiny, so maybe I just didn't use enough? I see people have success with treating puffiness, so maybe it'd work better for that. If you're going to use this to try and reduce the appearance of raccoon eyes, maybe go for something else instead.
Colleen P.
Colleen P.
Buffalo grove , IL
Who thinks the Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Lift is worth the money looking to purchase but I am not a hundred percent sold yet!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Central, SC
I have oily combination skin. Will this be too oily for me? Also, where can I purchase this?
Spontaneous W.
Spontaneous W.
Is this product good for dry combination skin type?
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Do you use this product at morning and night?
Carmina P.
Carmina P.
Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Lift I have been using this product for about two weeks and notice no difference do I need to use it daily and should I be using it more than once a day?