BY DERMALOGICA #97 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Active, cooling cream-gel masque energizes skin to reduce visible signs of stress. High-performance formula minimizes the appearance of puffiness and dark circles, increases skin luminosity, lifts the eye area and helps restore skin barrier integrity.

Buy on bluemer...*
Angela Tedesco đź’†.
North Las Vegas, NV
My absolute favorite dermalogica eye cream at the moment. This product works on screen fatigue, puffiness, fine lines, and gives a nice lift. I suggest refrigerating the product to give a nice cooling effect. Use the stainless steel tip to dispense product and lift the brow. Great before makeup application.
Stephanie Q.
Westminster, CO
I enjoy the look this gives my eyes. It truly helps with minimizing darkness and puffiness. The narrow tip is easy to use. I did find that after removing make up in the shower and applying this post cleanse it would sometimes tingle. For the price I would not purchase again but i would recommend to someone who wears minimal make up, looking for a product to enhance without color or noticeable coverage.
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
After seeing great reviews about this I went ahead and made the jump. Now I wouldn't say I have extremely dark circles under my eyes but I do have some. I'm trying to get my skin looking amazing so I can feel more comfortable without makeup on. When I first got this I put it under one eye and waited a few minutes to see if I could see a difference or not and I did! After only 5 minutes my right side was already lighter. I've been using this every morning with great results.
Lisa R.
Austin, TX
This product is amazing! I received it complementary in a VoxBox and it’s the first dermalogica product I’ve tried because they’re pretty pricey and now I understand why. The product quickly improves under eye bags and dark circles. I noticed a significant decrease in the puffiness under my eye by morning! The applicator tip is great it’s hard and metal like which makes the gel feel cold when applying under the eye. I personally like to keep this product in the fridge to maximize coolness and maximize the results of decrease puffiness!
Emerald G.
Pomona, CA
I recieved this in the POSH vox box! The metal tip on the applicator is my favorite it really helps with de-puffing. As far as the product itself I have seen some improvement when I use it consistently. However given that it comes with a $65 price tag I tend to only use this when I really need it! Like before a major event or if I have to be at court extra early and want to look a little less panda and a little more bright eyed and bushy tailed. The gel cream is soothing and is a nice pick me up and treat when the time allows.
Nelsy G.
I absolutely am in love with this product. It literally works wonders on your eyes in just minutes. I see immediate results with this product and it reduces any puffiness or redness I have under my eyes. The metal applicator is also a great touch and a little goes a long way. I will be repurchasing this product again.
Martha W.
I received this complimentary from a VoxBox and I am obsessed with it! I have truly noticed a difference in my eye area from using this Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Lift! After using this, my eye area felt tighter and brighter! This is great when you are sleep deprived and do not want to show it!
Julie H.
Berlin, NJ
With working 2 jobs and volunteering, I have a lot of stress in my life. For my bags and wrinkles around my eyes, this does the trick. It’s gentle on the skin and smells good. It comes in small packaging and it is a little pricey. Lasts a while. I saw a difference within the first few days of using this.
Schyler W.
St Paul Park, MN
This is the first eye treatment I've ever used. I'm 22 years old and starting to see fine lines (much to my dismay). This product has a cooling application, which is great for my puffy eyes, is lightweight and thoroughly moisturizes the dry skin around my eyes.
Ginny R.
I really enjoy the Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Lift. I like the cool metal applicator, and it does a good job keeping my under eyes moisturized. It has that fantastic derm smell (which is like, nothing) and really helped my skin glow! Love it!
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove , IL
Who thinks the Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Lift is worth the money looking to purchase but I am not a hundred percent sold yet!
Danielle B.
Central, SC
I have oily combination skin. Will this be too oily for me? Also, where can I purchase this?
Lindsay S.
Do you use this product at morning and night?
Spontaneous W.
Is this product good for dry combination skin type?
Carmina P.
Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Lift I have been using this product for about two weeks and notice no difference do I need to use it daily and should I be using it more than once a day?