BY DERMALOGICA #99 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Active, cooling cream-gel masque energizes skin to reduce visible signs of stress. High-performance formula minimizes the appearance of puffiness and dark circles, increases skin luminosity, lifts the eye area and helps restore skin barrier integrity.

• Is this product good for dry combination skin type?2 Answers
  • I have oily combination skin. Will this be too oily for me? Also,...3 Answers
  • Do you use this product at morning and night? 2 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
Jane K.
Goshen, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
After seeing great reviews about this I went ahead and made the jump. Now I wouldn't say I have extremely dark circles under my eyes but I do have some. I'm trying to get my skin looking amazing so I can feel more comfortable without makeup on. When I first got this I put it under one eye and waited a few minutes to see if I could see a difference or not and I did! After only 5 minutes my right side was already lighter. I've been using this every morning with great results.
Jessica S.
Wallington , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried a lot of eye creams/treatments and I have to say that this one is the best! It offers almost instant results. The cooling tip is great for easy application. The product is a gel formula and I always apply just a tad bit more than enough and use it like a mask.
I use it at night and by morning my under eye area is tighter and brighter. I've recommended this to so many people. The price is more than what one would want to pay for an eye cream, but he results are amazing.
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product feels so amazing when you apply it to your eye area. The tip is cool, smooth and spreads the formula nicely over the skin. I truly felt like I noticed a less-puffy, more awoken look to my eyes. I have hereditary dark circles and any product that helps combat them is awesome. I give four stars because it didn’t make the circles significantly brighter after using a .85 oz tube.
Ryanne G.
Riverdale, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this product! It's absolutely amazing for those days when you feel like you've got bags that look like you just finished black Friday shopping! It feels amazing, it's cool and moisturizing and immediately makes my under eye feel better. I use this product almost every morning. I've never had any issue with applying makeup on top of this product either. It's amazing!!
Rebecca S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product last week, and have only been using it since then, but I love it already! The applicator tip is a dream and makes it so easy to use / glide on. You can also feel the product working once it's applied which is a great affirmation. It helps reduce bags under my eyes significantly for a quick wake-up call. Have already recommended to a few of my friends!
Analilia M.
Modesto , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so magical to the eyes. When I have puffy eyes from little to no sleep and add this under my eyes before applying any makeup I instantly feel woken up and refreshed. It's gel like serum feels so hydrating on my skin. Not thick at all. I love it. Defiantly recommend this. Also works for dark circles. Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Lift
Star S.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Skincare wasn't something I was serious about until my early 20s and then all I really did was use a moisturizer with SPF. Now that I'm 38.5 (eep!), I know taking care of my skin is important. I'm not opposed to a few laugh lines here and there. What I don't care for is the way my eyes look when I don't get enough sleep (thanks to my little monsters). The puffiness, tiredness and overall blah-ness is not cute.

Cue Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Lift! This amazing cream-gel eye mask promises to visibly reduce the signs of stress, lift, de-puff and brighten your eye area. I've been using it daily for the past month and I'm loving it!

PROS :
lightweight
soothing
easy to apply
cooling affect
moisturizing

CONS :
expensive
can get messy
feels a little greasy
scented

OVERALL :

I don't usually use any eye serums or wrinkle treatments in my skincare routine but, this product has totally changed my mind! I love the way it feels on my skin as I massage it in with the metal applicator. The coldness of the metal feels so good! I can see how this would help with swollen eyes.

I leave it on for about 3-5 minutes (sometimes longer) and spread/blend in the rest of the product. It absorbs well and leaves my skin feeling soft and firmer. I've noticed an overall reduction in my under eye puffiness especially if I use it at night. It probably won't work for severe cases but, it may help combat the evidence of any late night shenanigans.

For 65$ it's pretty expensive but, it's about average cost for most dedicated eye serums. On the plus side you don't need to use much, just a dot under each eye is fine. If you're looking to improve the look and feel of your eye area, the Stress Positive Eye Lift is working looking into!

[ I received this complimentary from @influenster in exchange for an honest/unbiased review. ]
Julie E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this product. Received it in my last voxbox, and honestly works so well. Leave the serum on for 5-7 min and you look refreshed and awake. Highly recommend!
Francesca M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love using this as part of my beauty regimen when I haven't had a good night sleep. The cool metal applicator works by stimulating your skin under your eyes. It feels like its working right away! It's super gentle and wakes your skin right up!
Jessica D.
Edina, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. I love the cooling tip on it. Whats even better is that you can put it on top of your eyelid as well. Yes, its pricey but your paying for quality. Super gentle and easy to use.
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove , IL
Who thinks the Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Lift is worth the money looking to purchase but I am not a hundred percent sold yet!
Danielle B.
Central, SC
I have oily combination skin. Will this be too oily for me? Also, where can I purchase this?
Spontaneous W.
Is this product good for dry combination skin type?
Lindsay S.
Do you use this product at morning and night?
Carmina P.
Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Lift I have been using this product for about two weeks and notice no difference do I need to use it daily and should I be using it more than once a day?