BY DERMALOGICA

Active, cooling cream-gel masque energizes skin to reduce visible signs of stress. High-performance formula minimizes the appearance of puffiness and dark circles, increases skin luminosity, lifts the eye area and helps restore skin barrier integrity.

Buy on bluemer...*
Angela Tedesco đź’†.
North Las Vegas, NV
My absolute favorite dermalogica eye cream at the moment. This product works on screen fatigue, puffiness, fine lines, and gives a nice lift. I suggest refrigerating the product to give a nice cooling effect. Use the stainless steel tip to dispense product and lift the brow. Great before makeup application.
Stephanie Q.
Denver, CO
I enjoy the look this gives my eyes. It truly helps with minimizing darkness and puffiness. The narrow tip is easy to use. I did find that after removing make up in the shower and applying this post cleanse it would sometimes tingle. For the price I would not purchase again but i would recommend to someone who wears minimal make up, looking for a product to enhance without color or noticeable coverage.
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
After seeing great reviews about this I went ahead and made the jump. Now I wouldn't say I have extremely dark circles under my eyes but I do have some. I'm trying to get my skin looking amazing so I can feel more comfortable without makeup on. When I first got this I put it under one eye and waited a few minutes to see if I could see a difference or not and I did! After only 5 minutes my right side was already lighter. I've been using this every morning with great results.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
I recieved this in the POSH vox box! The metal tip on the applicator is my favorite it really helps with de-puffing. As far as the product itself I have seen some improvement when I use it consistently. However given that it comes with a $65 price tag I tend to only use this when I really need it! Like before a major event or if I have to be at court extra early and want to look a little less panda and a little more bright eyed and bushy tailed. The gel cream is soothing and is a nice pick me up and treat when the time allows.
Ashley P.
Novato, CA
Honestly my saving grace for all my fine lines and wrinkles (not just my eyes) and the results you can see in less than 3 minutes. If you apply it in an upward motion(it stimulates the lymphatic system) the results are even better. Surprised more people don't use it more often it's a quick and effective fix!
Julie H.
Berlin, NJ
With working 2 jobs and volunteering, I have a lot of stress in my life. For my bags and wrinkles around my eyes, this does the trick. It’s gentle on the skin and smells good. It comes in small packaging and it is a little pricey. Lasts a while. I saw a difference within the first few days of using this.
Schyler W.
St Paul Park, MN
This is the first eye treatment I've ever used. I'm 22 years old and starting to see fine lines (much to my dismay). This product has a cooling application, which is great for my puffy eyes, is lightweight and thoroughly moisturizes the dry skin around my eyes.
Rachael B.
Seymour , TN
This stuff is like gold! This brand is a little pricey than others but it works wonders! I got this from influenster in one of my vox boxes and it was amazing! It helps especially when you’re tired in the mornings! It gives that extra lift!
Megan M.
Sewell, NJ
Love this stuff!! I feel like it instantly lifts my eyes as soon as I put it on. It says to use it as a mask and wipe it off or rub it in but I like to leave it on overnight to see better results in the morning!
Alexis U.
Great product, I like that it doesn't have a strong sent. It didn't cause any burning sensation very gentle under the eyes. I didn't really notice a big difference since I don't suffer from dark circles.
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove , IL
Who thinks the Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Lift is worth the money looking to purchase but I am not a hundred percent sold yet!
Danielle B.
Central, SC
I have oily combination skin. Will this be too oily for me? Also, where can I purchase this?
Lindsay S.
Do you use this product at morning and night?
Spontaneous W.
Is this product good for dry combination skin type?
Carmina P.
Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Lift I have been using this product for about two weeks and notice no difference do I need to use it daily and should I be using it more than once a day?