Dermalogica Special Clearing Booster Topical Breakout Treatment uploaded by Chaithu S.Dermalogica Special Clearing Booster Topical Breakout Treatment uploaded by Cristina G.Dermalogica Special Clearing Booster Topical Breakout Treatment uploaded by Jen B.

BY DERMALOGICA

Concentrated spot treatment to accelerate breakout clearing. Before moisturizing, apply as a spot treatment directly to breakouts: this 5% Benzoyl Peroxide treatment, fortified with Zinc Sulfate, Tea Tree and Sage, helps control bacteria, reduce irritation and shield against free radical damage.

Benefits:

• Quickly dries breakouts.
  • Calming botanicals help soothe redness.
  • Helps regulate oil production to control future breakouts.

How To Use:

Before moisturizing, apply as a spot treatment to problem areas and allow to dry. Can also be used to boost clearing benefits of Oil Control Lotion, prescribed Dermalogica Moisturizer, and other MediBac Clearing products. Apply every 6 to 8 hours as needed until breakout clears.

Quick Tip:

Special Clearing Booster can be mixed with Oil Control Lotion or your prescribed Dermalogica Moisturizer to boost skin clearing benefits.

Active ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide (5.00%). Other ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, PEG-8, Polysorbate 20, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract , Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Flower/Leaf Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf/Root, Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cyclodextrin, Hydrolyzed Algin, Silica, Zinc Sulfate, Benzophenone-4, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Butylene, Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.

• How does this product work on heavily broke out skin?1 Answers
  • What active ingredients make the product so good?2 Answers
Angela M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received a week's worth of samples from an Ulta employee, and wow, the results! I had active breakouts, so she had given these to me and after that first application, the zit was basically gone! This is pretty pricey, and I know it's probably worth it, but I haven't brought myself to purchase it. I should though.
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
So, unfortunately I got teenager skin and got worst every time that I am going to have my period.
I do use this product and others from this brand and I have really good results, this is a thing that I need on my life and I do recommend if you have same problems as me. I also got oily skin so this also help me!
Nour D.
Laval, QC
This is a very good product, that really works! This save my skin before my wedding day! I applied a week before my wedding and I have a clear beautiful skin the day of! I was super happy! I apply it on the breakout itself, and just keep it there. It will dry up the breakout and it will slowly disappear on it's own. But you would have to apply every night before going to bed. Trust me, it works!
Cristina O.
Humble, TX
The product is okay but the price is too high. I would of expected guaranteed skin clearing but unfortunately it didn’t work 100% I noticed this skin product just calms the breakout but doesn’t completely heal. Keep your receipt when you buy this one so you can return if it doesn’t work. I know product varies for everyone.
Michaela B.
Lafayette Tn
Hands down the best skin clearing product on the market i love the way it makes my face feel after i use it and how fast it clears my face up during a break out!!!!
Cassandra G.
Charlotte
Medibac is an excellent line for breakout prone skin. I use the medibac clearing gels when my breakouts flare up. When used continuously, it's really zaps breakouts super quick! It hardly takes more than a few days to clear up. This brand is amazing!
Kendra C.
Hurricane, UT
An amazing product to quickly fight a pesky breakout! I just finished my first bottle and am going to Sephora today to repurchase another! I adore hoe nourished my skin feels after using this product! Not dry or overworked in any way!
Sara A.
Northlake, TX
I have sebaceous and cystic acne and I try to use this religiously because it’s the only thing I’ve found that’s not prescription that helps at all keep my acne under control. Combined with the clearing face wash, it’s a win-win.
jenna J.
Blue Ash, OH
This stuff is awesome. I sometimes get hormonal acne around my jawline and this always does the trick. Just a tiny bit goes such a long way. The bottle has lasted me months and I still have quite a bit left.
Tara J.
Saint Charles, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
I was recommended this by a consultant at ulta after getting a facial from there. It goes on smooth and helps my pop up break outs when I get them. It’s a larger bottle but the price is a bit steep but it works so it is worth it to me!
Ashley R.
What active ingredients make the product so good?
Dallas T.
Poteau, OK
How does this product work on heavily broke out skin?