dermalogica special clearing booster acne treatment uploaded by Jen B.

BY DERMALOGICA

A skin care system researched and developed by The International Dermal Institute. DIN# 02245965 mediBac clearing® Recommended for topical treatment of breakouts.  This 5% Benzyl Peroxide concentrate, fortified with Zinc Sulfate, Tea Tree and Sage, helps controls bacteria, reduces irritation and scavenges free radicals while helping to accelerate breakout clearing.  Contains no artificial fragrance or color. Ask your skin therapist for your free Face Mapping® analysis and MediBac Clearing™ prescription to ensure maximum results and consistently clear skin. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Dermalogica and are not a licensed retailer of Dermalogica.  Dermalogica guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product so see more...

• What active ingredients make the product so good?2 Answers
cristina b.
oklahoma city
This acne treatment was incredible, it totally met up with my expectations since it did come from Dermalogica. The product is a bit pricy, but it truly does work, and I think it’s worth it. Totally recommend!
Celina M.
Boston, MA
This product is great for spot treatments! Doesn't ever dry out my skin, but I see a noticeable difference almost immediately after using on breakouts. Redness and inflammation go down drastically and the spot usually clears up within a day or do. Love this product!
Gabriella G.
Lawrence, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this!! i used to have so much acne and now my face is finally clear with a few darkspots but they're fading so i just love it! i love the packaging, it met my expectations and beyond!!! I highly recommend this to anyone!!
Mariah H.
Fort Smith, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum is ok. It is a little intense for my sensitive skin. While it did reduce blemishes, it also broke me out in a rash. I still use it about one a week for spot treatment but anything more and my face reacts poorly.
Wes C.
Silver Spring, MD
I used this along with the entire kit, and I LOVE the smell and how it leaves your face feeling. In the long run, the kit didn't end up clearing up my face like I thought it would. It helped a little, but not worth the astronomical price.
skye m.
norman, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
all of this brads stuff is just absolutely amazing to me. i would use this the rest of my life if i made more money. maybe one day i will! lol
ATHENA A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
WOW! Overnight blemish treatment - tap on a bit of this magical serum overnight and wake up with a new face. I am shocked.
Jen J.
Definitely a lot of hype for this poorly made product. Packaging was very simple. Very generic. Wouldn't recommend
Brittany A.
Apache Jct, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super gentle and gets the job done :) I would definately recommend this product for those occasional break outs.
Jean M.
This really helped when I suffered from a bad case of pregnancy acne. It did the job it claimed to do and my skin did not dry out. It is pricey and there are comparable drug store brands.
Ashley R.
What active ingredients make the product so good?