dermalogica special clearing booster acne treatment uploaded by Cristina G.dermalogica special clearing booster acne treatment uploaded by Jen B.

dermalogica special clearing booster acne treatment

A skin care system researched and developed by The International Dermal Institute. DIN# 02245965 mediBac clearing® Recommended for topical treatment of breakouts.  This 5% Benzyl Peroxide concentrate, fortified with Zinc Sulfate, Tea Tree and Sage, helps controls bacteria, reduces irritation and scavenges free radicals while helping to accelerate breakout clearing.  Contains no artificial fragrance or color. Ask your skin therapist for your free Face Mapping® analysis and MediBac Clearing™ prescription to ensure maximum results and consistently clear skin. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Dermalogica and are not a licensed retailer of Dermalogica.  Dermalogica guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product so see more...

• What active ingredients make the product so good?2 Answers
Cristina G.
So, unfortunately I got teenager skin and got worst every time that I am going to have my period.
I do use this product and others from this brand and I have really good results, this is a thing that I need on my life and I do recommend if you have same problems as me. I also got oily skin so this also help me!
Jessa H.
Gilbert, AZ
I wish this stuff wasn’t so expensive!! BUT 5 stars because THIS STUFF WORKS! I used to use retinol and it cause my skin to turn extremely red (part chemical burn) and didn’t help my acne a whole lot. So when I found this I was a bit skeptical and I was sure it would be like toothpaste and burn or whatever but I put it on and it was so relieving! I could feel my face healing! And I will always use this. I love it and I can’t recommend it enough!
Sunshine M.
Mesa, AZ
I chancged birth control pills a few months ago and I was breaking out... bad! This thing helped sooo much! I believe it was about $50 so expensive.. but I love it. It worked within a couple of days and it wasn’t harsh! Keeping it for future breakouts!
Themi P.
Seminole, FL
Works like magic! Put it under your makeup or over night and your spot is gone/down in size in hours! It’s amazing. It’s totally worth it because you only need a little bit so it lasts a long time! I would totally recommend this to anyone who has acne.
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
This product is great for spot treating acne. I don’t use t all over my face, just on zits as soon as they start. Definitely reduces their size and duration without drying my face out too much.
Lori D.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Love all these products! My skin has never looked so good! I’m approaching 40 and starting to see fine lines and wrinkles, all the products in this line have helped!
Jen B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I kind of picked this up out of desperation while perusing the skin products at Ulta. I'm not sure what drove me to do it, really, as the price is somewhat steep for such a tiny little bottle of anything. However, that being said, I really do like this product a lot. I have terrible skin and management of my acne has been a big part of my life for a long time now. So far, this (along with Dermalogica's "Breakout Control" cream), has become a favorite.

I do not use this every night as a) I don't find this one is necessary for me every night and b) it does cause a lot of dryness/peeling if I use it too regularly. I save this one for large pimples as it is fantastic at zapping big zits down to size while I sleep. I will use a little less than a pea-sized amount by dabbing it onto the affected area until I feel it has covered it to my satisfaction. I wouldn't say problematic zits *disappear* like magic, but they do almost magically shrink for me and become much, much more easy for me to knock out with my usual routine.

I also sometimes will use this (up to I'd say 3 times a week maximum--and a real rarity for me to use it this often--before dryness is out of control) if I have a cluster of pimples that are being particularly stubborn about going away.

The dryness can be a bit of a downside but for any true acne sufferer, if you find a product that works well for you, you won't see this as any sort of deal breaker. I know I don't. Plus, if I don't overuse this product, I really don't experience any excessive dryness at all.
Celina M.
Boston, MA
This product is great for spot treatments! Doesn't ever dry out my skin, but I see a noticeable difference almost immediately after using on breakouts. Redness and inflammation go down drastically and the spot usually clears up within a day or do. Love this product!
Gabriella G.
Lawrence, MA
i love this!! i used to have so much acne and now my face is finally clear with a few darkspots but they're fading so i just love it! i love the packaging, it met my expectations and beyond!!! I highly recommend this to anyone!!
Mariah H.
Fort Smith, AR
This serum is ok. It is a little intense for my sensitive skin. While it did reduce blemishes, it also broke me out in a rash. I still use it about one a week for spot treatment but anything more and my face reacts poorly.
Ashley R.
What active ingredients make the product so good?