Dermalogica Special Clearing Booster uploaded by Cristina G.Dermalogica Special Clearing Booster uploaded by Jen B.

BY DERMALOGICA

Concentrated spot treatment to accelerate breakout clearing. This 5% Benzoyl Peroxide treatment helps control bacteria, reduce irritation and shield against free radical damage. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colors.

• What active ingredients make the product so good?2 Answers
Buy on bluemer...
Paola R.
I got this with other steps. Meaning I bought step 1-4 then this was the last thing to add. The previous steps didn’t help my skin. I have sensitive skin and those steps left marks on my skin, burned it and dried it up. I would recommend doing those steps once a month or every other week, maybe. They’re strong. This specific product though I loved and it worked really really well whenever I needed to get rid of a pimple. I’d apply it at bed time and the next day the pimple would be gone. It’s like a little cream and I only use a tiny bit otherwise it may damage skin when using an excessive amount. This is a product you definitely need to test out if you have sensitive skin I’d be careful because it has damaged my skin in some occasions, just drying it out and making my skin peel a bit. So I’d use it not every night.
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
So, unfortunately I got teenager skin and got worst every time that I am going to have my period.
I do use this product and others from this brand and I have really good results, this is a thing that I need on my life and I do recommend if you have same problems as me. I also got oily skin so this also help me!
Asha A.
Oakdale, MN
I used to put this on when I got a pimple. I put it on at night but then after it was gone. The packaging was really fancy because it had a box that had a gold rim. I would definitely buy it again because it’s for emergencies.
jenna J.
Blue Ash, OH
This stuff is awesome. I sometimes get hormonal acne around my jawline and this always does the trick. Just a tiny bit goes such a long way. The bottle has lasted me months and I still have quite a bit left.
Michaela B.
Lafayette Tn
Hands down the best skin clearing product on the market i love the way it makes my face feel after i use it and how fast it clears my face up during a break out!!!!
Allison L.
i love this product it really does help clear the skin. it’s really meant for people who have slight break outs or a cluster of them, since it is a serum it’s more concentrated so a little goes a very long way! and as a skin care therapist i love this product and recommend it to my clients
Taylor H.
This treatment is ok... I love Dermalogica and am all for their skincare. But this treatment did not work for me. All it did was dry out my skin, without helping my blemishes.
Cassandra G.
Charlotte
Medibac is an excellent line for breakout prone skin. I use the medibac clearing gels when my breakouts flare up. When used continuously, it's really zaps breakouts super quick! It hardly takes more than a few days to clear up. This brand is amazing!
Kendra C.
St George, UT
An amazing product to quickly fight a pesky breakout! I just finished my first bottle and am going to Sephora today to repurchase another! I adore hoe nourished my skin feels after using this product! Not dry or overworked in any way!
Summer X.
worcester
I love this thing so much I'm on the third bottle! It's very gentle and I have hyper sensitive skin so it says a lot. Does wonders to those little bumps that can only be seen under the sun (they drive me crazy)!
Ashley R.
What active ingredients make the product so good?