Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel (Free Gift: PreCleanse Wipes 10 Pack) 250ml/8.4oz uploaded by Wendy M.

BY DERMALOGICA #73 in Face Wipes

Special Cleansing Gel (Free Gift: PreCleanse Wipes 10 Pack) see more...

Crystal B.
Cheyenne
Super product !! Cleans without being harsh and rough to sensitive mature skin. Leaves your face feeling valued and nutured. It’s an amazing line .. one that I do not go too long without ! I highly recommend every item belonging to this line . The sampler kit allows one to try out each at a great value 🙃🙂
Victoria r.
I love this cleansing gel! I am able to use it morning and night without over drying my face. Sometimes at night, in place of the Special Cleansing Gel, I use the Clearing Skin Wash if I am starting to break out. The Special Cleansing Gel delivers the perfect balance of clean without excess drying.
SC F.
Tampa, FL
Great for on the go cleansing wipes! Use it after long types of traveling etc, wearing make up or sweating all day. Gently wipes and clears away my make up, keeping my skin hydrated and looking healthy no matter where I am!
\Danielle J.
I cannot say enough about dermalogica and what it has done for my skin during the years I've used it. It took my troublesome skin complete with cystic acne and turned it into porcelain.
Heaven M.
I like this it definitely removes all your makeup but it does feel very greasy and leaves an oily residue on your face so I always have to wash with a different face wash after
Love these products. Leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed. After a long day of being in the sun or just usual makeup application Demalogica has its own unique sense of waning the skin from what I believe would be underneath the surface leaving you with radiant cleansed skin that can handle a next day of full makeup or just the harsh living conditions we experience today. Definitely recommend this product!
Grace M.
Guaynabo
Super recommended removes all types of makeup especially with a single wipe, and also the waterproof makeup that is the most difficult to remove and sometimes some products irita the skin by rubbing that area a lot. The best thing is that with one we remove all the makeup.
Carmina P.
This product is really great for oily skin as well as acne skin. It helps dry out the skin in order for the other products to work properly. I also use it when I am going to give a Chemical Peel because if the way it helps dry out the skin. Great product.
Nilo K.
My favorite face wash, a little goes a long way! Takes off all my makeup and my skin feels clean and refreshed. The precleanse wipes are perfect for your water proof eye makeup. It's oily. I always re purchase the special cleansing gel.
Wendy M.
Santa Rosa, CA
I only use Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel on my face. I have sensitive skin that it also oily, so most cleansers either irritate my skin or leave it feeling unclean. This cleanser leaves me feeling clean and refreshed without any irritation.
Brittany B.
Never heard of this. What does it do?