BY DERMALOGICA

A super-soothing cleansing gel. Immediately removes dirt, impurities & oil. Helps calm your skin without irritation & dryness. Leaves skin feeling marvelously brighter & softer. Suitable for all skin types. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany D.
Delray Beach , FL
The Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel comes as a part of the two step system. This is the second step in the system, I have to say I absolutely love the soft finish that this product creates and how fresh and clean my skin feels after using it.

The instructions are to lather this into your skin after using the pre cleansing balm. I applied this to my face and neck. After using this product multiple times, I started to notice a difference in the way my skin looked. I had tiny black heads on my nose near my nose on my cheeks and this system visibly reduced the appearance of them.

This system is gentle on your skin which is perfect for me since I have very sensitive skin. It doesn't have any heavy perfumes in it and leaves your skin feeling replenished.

My favorite thing about this two step system is how it's true to its claim to fame. This truly is the cleanest my skin has ever felt without feeling like my skin has been stripped. I work long hours and my job requires a full face a makeup. After a long night, it's so nice to truly feel like I'm taking EVERYTHING off of my face including makeup, dirt, grime, and even getting ride of some grime left prior.

I will absolutely be recommending this system to anyone who is unsatisfied with their current cleansing system. It's perfect for anyone, any skin type.

I received this product for free to review in a vox box and it exceeded my expectations by far! I am so thankful!!
Chrissy F.
Miramar Beach , FL
Finally a simple gel cleanser that gets the job done without drying your skin. Didn't irritate my sensitive skin or cause any new break out. Very Little scent. I used it after taking off my makeup with the Demalogica PreCleanse Balm. This cleanser is very gentle. I wouldn't use it on it's own if I were wearing makeup--especially the waterproof type. Instead this is great after you removed your makeup. Or in the morning when your face just need something gentle.
Angela B.

Full disclosure, My skin tends to be relatively blemish free. I really love this product though. It feels super gentle on the skin and I love pairing it with the balming cleanser. It defintley is a bit of a process and slightly time consuming but it makes me feel like I am really investing and taking care of my skin. It removes oils and dirts super easily and is a super fun product to use. I think the price point is a bit high for the size of the bottle you are getting but if you want a dermatolagist tested solution it might be worth the investment! I received this product free for an honest review
Mazden B.
Lubbock, TX
This product was so great. It came as a little surprise with the package and I was shocked. It was very gentle on my skin as I have very sensitive skin and I have seen it make a difference in my skin care routine. Once I am done using the two step system, my skin feels clean and moisturized. I feel like I can go out without any moisturizer on my face after washing it with this cleansing gel. Its wonderful and I would highly recommend it to anyone wiling to try it.
Patriana S.
The skin is the largest organ in your body and as you age, you have to do more preventative maintenance. Such as dual cleansing. I know the extra step is annoying, but necessary. And I love how Dermalogica precleanse balm was paired with this special cleansing gel as the second step. This cleanser is soap free and not too foamy. I can feel the cleansing power on my skin, breaking down the dirt and strip away the oil. Great product!
Aissha A.
I received this product complimentary in my Dermalogica box by Influenster. I have been using this after the pre-cleanse balm or even at times by it self. It literally cleans off  full face of makeup and even mascara. I usually have hard time with mascara with most face cleansers and the mascara runs everywhere but this one cleans so well and leaves my skin smooth and hydrated.  I woulg highly recommend it.
Kathleen M.
Framingham, MA
This is a nice, lightweight, gentle cleanser. I use this after the PreCleanse Balm, both with the exfoliating mitt. It definitely cleanses my skin well but doesn’t seem to be super hydrating. If I get this gel near my eyes it does irritate them a lot, so be careful of that! Overall, I like this product, but it’s not a game changer for me.
*I received this product free for testing purposes
Jazmine P.
San Francisco, CA
The special cleansing gel from Dermalogica feels great on the skin. The full size bottle is a great value for size as you don't need to use much but is a little pricey for me at $59. I am glad I was able to try a sample of this product thanks to the complimentary gift I received from Influenster. Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel
Stephanie T.
Coventry, RI
I received this product in a VoxBox, and used it along with the pre cleanse balm by Dermalogica. I usually like to use a cleanser that has more benefits than this one, but for a gentle, every day cleanser it was nice. It removed any traces of makeup or mascara after using the balm cleanser and didn't leave me feeling stripped or dry.
Haley J.
Hutto, TX
This cleansing gel is great at removing excess makeup, as well as cleaning your pores out without over drying your skin or leaving you feeling stripped. It is worth the money you spend taking care of your skin. I have been recommending this to all of my friends and family. My skin care routine is forever changed!
Amy H.
Corning, OH
Is this product good for sensitive skin?