Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel

Shop Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel (Travel Size) 50ml/1.7oz. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does this cleanser work well with acne prone skin?? What’s your skin type?
how well does this product work?
Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel Will it work for my sensitive skin as well given that it has lavender oil in it?
Start your review of Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel!
Product Highlights
...wise but one bottle lasted me all year. It's great for my combination sensitive skin, and as a runner it's helped with breakouts that happen from sweating/working out.in reviews
Kemorine S.
Brooklyn, NY
Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel uploaded by Kemorine S.
Purchased at: ULTA
The Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel is my most recent cleanser. I’ve been using it for about two months and it does what it claims to do. It’s a gel cleanser that foams readily. I only need a nickel-shaped amount to wash my face throughly. My skin doesn’t feel dry or stripped after using it. The scent is a little sterile but it doesn’t linger and doesn’t really bother me. The bottle is slim and sleek. Overall, I enjoy using this cleanser.
viviana W.
Crandall, TX
Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel uploaded by viviana W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great stuff!!! I been using this brand for more then four years and I’m stoke with it. I love how my skin is after using it. Fresh, clean and super soft. It it works the price👌 and the eye products are amazing 😻 Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel Dermalogica Total Eye Care With Spf15
Krista C.
Blaine, WA
Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel uploaded by Krista C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a solid cleanser! Cleans my face well and doesn’t leave it feeling dryed out or tight. Not a deep clean so sometimes I follow up with an exfoliant but it’s a great morning face wash that I would definitely recommend
tara A.
Alliance, OH
Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel uploaded by tara A.
This is one of my favorite cleansers. It works amazing. Always makes my skin feel like I’m glowing afterwards. Are use once or twice a week.
amanda M.
Coatesville, PA
Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel uploaded by amanda M.
I have been really enjoying this new gel cleanser. My skin feel ssoo hydrated and fresh alsmt all day. I like how thin it feels and how it glides on soo effortlessly.
Erica W.
Florence, AL
Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel uploaded by Erica W.
Purchased at: Dermstore
Great, no-nonsense ingredients that deliver a rich lather and good overall clean. Even removed all of my eye makeup! Little pricier than I’d usually pay for a cleanser, but the travel size is nice to have for on the go. Enjoyed!
Yinanyela M.
West Chester, PA
Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel uploaded by Yinanyela M.
I loved receiving this products from @dermalogica . I already use some branded products in my skin care routine and I love it ❤️❤️I received the -special cleansing gel and the Daily microfoliant and are very good kept my skin very soft and clean. I absolutely love this product! I'm using Dermatologica special cleansing gel and i can already see changes in my skin texture. It's easy to use and it does leave the skin feeling smooth and clean. #dermatologicacleasinggel Special Cleansing Gel is soap-free, and pH-balanced to protect the skin’s natural moisture barrier. Cleanser works by emulsifying dirt and oils that collect on our skin.
Kiristen R.
Cropwell, AL
Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel uploaded by Kiristen R.
Purchased at: ULTA
My new favorite cleanser! I’m currently pregnant and needed to find something that would be safe to use during this pregnancy. It’s super gentle and has a nice fresh scent. I will probably be purchasing this again even after I have this baby. LOVE ❤️
Tracey G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel uploaded by Tracey G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This cleanser is amazing. It feels so good on the skin when using. My skin feels so soft and hydrated after use. What I love the most is that it doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin. Definitely leaves my skin looking super clean and healthy. A little goes along way is a plus. I highly recommend. Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
1,010 reviews
Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel uploaded by Kimberly T.
This cleanser is a great starter gel cleanser. I'm not too excited about it otherwise. I usually use it when I need to be squeaky clean before I do a home facial.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mary C.
Pompano Beach, FL
il y a 5 mois
Michelle A. il y a 3 mois
I believe it will. It’s definitely one of the gentler cleansers that I’ve used and seems to have a minuscule amount of lavender oil.
Melany M.
Pompano Beach, FL
1,243 reviews
il y a 6 mois
Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel I have clogged pores and oily skin. What products should I use?
Jasmine L. il y a 3 mois
Definitely the daily micro-foliant and the special cleansing gel
Florencia B.
Montreal, QC
il y a 8 mois
Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel does it help with acne ? And can I use it if I have sensitive skin ?
Mod O. il y a 7 mois
Yes, it helps the skin fight acne and it is good for sensitive skin
Aida D.
Allentown, PA
il y a un an
Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel Does this cleanser help clear your acne?
Ash L. il y a un an
Not really
Alexandria G.
Hermitage, TN
Jess A. il y a 6 mois
As an esthetician, this is the cleanser I most commonly recommend to clients. It’s gentle, yet effective and can be used twice a day. It isn’t the most affordable product, but a little goes a very long way so make sure you don’t use too much!
S.Beauty M.
UK, London
il y a un an
Christina Z. il y a un an
It’s literally my favorite cleanser. I’ve tried so many cleansers and nothing worked well with my combo skin like special cleansing gel does! It’s amazing