BY DERMALOGICA #50 in Facial Cleansers

Soap-free, foaming gel cleanses all skin conditions. Refreshing lather thoroughly removes impurities without disturbing the skin's natural moisture balance.

• Does this help with oily skin and reducing blackheads? 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things about the Dermalogica line of skin...1 Answers
  • I have been very concerned with my skin lately and want m...2 Answers
Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel
  • "My aesthetician introduced me to this product a year ago and I've been using it ever since. It may seem like a lot price wise but one bottle lasted me all year. It's great for my combination sensitive skin, and as a runner it's helped with breakouts that happen from sweating/working out." in 81 reviews
Chanelle Z.
Fishers, IN
I received a free cleansing kit from Influenster and let me start off by saying this kit could not have come at a better time! My face has been breaking out like crazy (not a good time with my wedding coming up) and could not for the life of me find anything that would help. I made sure to only use the products in the kit to make sure my review is 100% about the product. I have been using this cleanser for a little over a week now and i must say my skin is looking great!! At first I was a bit skeptical because I broke out like CRAZY the first 3 days, but after about 5 my skin started to calm down and started to feel like the cleanser was ACTUALLY doing something! There is a little bit of a smell to the cleanser, but nothing you would really notice (it smells good). It does have a bit of a "slimy" texture but it really isn't bad at all considering how much it has helped my skin. Even though this was sent to me for free, I would most defiantly buy this over and over again!
Genny C.
Newport News
Love this cleanser! It really helped my skin after having negative effects of winter weather and another brand that wreaked havoc on my skin. My skin was dehydrated and oily at the same time and I was having horrible breakouts which I couldn’t understand since the product that I was using was for oil and acne. I was in school for Esthetics at the time and we just happened to be researching products in chemistry and I learned that the product that I was using contained ingredients that were horrible and for our skin and also not PH balanced. We used dermalogica a lot at school and my instructor insisted I try it. She pretty much guaranteed it would help and IT DID!! I swear by this brand to this day! I’ve actually been having some skin care issues again due to the winter weather and I’m about to switch back to my dermalogica!
Jenny T.
Anaheim, CA
I received this product as part of my PreClease VoxBox and it I actually really like it! It's is slightly thicker than water in consistency but not a gel by any means. It lathers really well and makes me feel like my face is clean without stripping away all the oils and making my skin feel uncomfortably tight. It even takes off my makeup! It doesn't irritate my skin or make my eyes burn either. The only reason I am not giving this 5 stars is because the full size is $37 and I don't think it works amazingly better than other, more affordable facial cleaners on the market. But if you don't mind the price tag, then it's definitely worth a try!
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
I recieved this product along with the precleanse balm. I would use the precleasne balm at the end of the day before i shower then in the shower i would use this cleansing gel to wash my face. And it has been amazing. A little bit truly goes a long way with this stuff! it lathers beautifully and doesnt feel harsh on the skin. It truly feels like it is cleaning deep but not stripping my skin or anything. I follow it witha basic moisturizer but my skin is always feeling so clean afterwards
Monica M.
Old Bridge, NJ
Omg can I love this! The cleansing gel is super light, it doesn't burn my skin, and it leaves my face feeling baby soft (clean). I have fairly sensitive skin so it can be tough finding the right solution. Thanks to dermalogica I don't have to worry about that anymore! I highly recommend for those who have dry sensitive skin like I do! I received the product for free for testing.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I am very pleased with this brand. I have just recently discovered this brand through a virtual VoxBox campaign. I really love the Dermalogica Ultracalming Mist the most! I plan on trying more of their products soon!
Tamara F.
Received this free from an Instagram giveaway. Definitely disappointed in its lack of lather. Felt I had to use so much to get a good layer on my face. I’m glad I didn’t pay for this. After a few days of using my skin was dry, textured and dull. This would probably be a good cleanser for someone who is really oily and has active acne. Not a cleanser to maintain great skin. Will not purchase and definitely suggest anyone to pass on this one.
Brigette B.
Indio
Every Dermalogica cleanser I've used, I've liked. I recently bought this one. I got in a travel size with a cleansing oil, so I use this cleansing gel after the oil. I feel in the few times I've used it it's worked well. I use the oil to remove makeup followed by the gel. The gel manages to remove all traces of makeup and oil without leaving my skin feeling dry or stripped. I would buy in a full size.
Alma🥥 r.
newcastle
For my skin type, this did not work for me. In fact I started noticing my skin breaking out more with the products from this brand. The cleanser was basic for me. I don’t think it was worth the money for me. The clear start facial cleanser is better in my opinion. Its not scented, it does what a cleanser is supposed to do and it didn’t/doesnt make me break out.
Lizz B.
Fountain Vly, CA
I absolutely loooove dermalogica!! This cleanser specifically is by far the best one I’ve tried. If you use it with a Clarisonic it works even better because it cleanses and helps minimize blemishes. I’ve had clogged, huge and noticeable pores for as long as I can remember but after using this my skin is like butter. It is so soft & clear! 10/10 in my book ☺️
jessica S.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Millie N.
I have tried this brand before and it is amazing, but its more on the pricey side. Is this product worth buying? Ulta
Brandi H.
Chula vista, CA
I received this cleanser from a monthly box subscription, and I have somewhat sensitive skin to new cleansers, but I wanted to give it a shot. Is it really harsh on skin?
Alex G.
Grand Forks , ND
Thoughts on this product? I would love to try!
Katelyn H.
Does this help with acne?

back