Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel

Refreshing soap-free cleanser that gently removes impurities, without disturbing the skin’s natural moisture balance.

Lightweight and mild enough to use every day, it also features calming balm mint and lavender extracts to soothe the skin and clear pores.

How To Use: Gently lather a small amount of Special Cleansing Gel in moistened hands and apply to dampened face and neck.
Rinse with warm water.
Follow with toner and moisturizer.

This product works for every skin type?
Is it reccomended for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...wise but one bottle lasted me all year. It's great for my combination sensitive skin, and as a runner it's helped with breakouts that happen from sweating/working out.” in reviews
Marseille
J’utilise ce nettoyant depuis maintenant plusieurs mois. Il est incroyable. Il nettoie ma peau en profondeur sans l’agresser et réduit mes imperfections, tâches et cicatrices.
North Andover, MA
absolutely fantastic , im a former smoker and it has helped whiten my teeth a significant amount , i recommend this to everyone
Morganville, NJ
Love this cleansing gel. A little goes a long way and it does a great job of cleansing without drying your skin
Doylestown, PA
This is a great cleanser for everyday use. It is gentle, foams easily, and had a nice gel texture.
Erie, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the most gentle cleanser I've used. So basically I have the kind of combo skin that no matter what I wash with, I'm tight and flakey. I can buy the most reviewed MOISTURIZING cleanser and still walk away from the sink wondering who the hell reviews these things. Even just washing with water drys me out. I swear to you I have never used a cleanser that does not do that to me besides this one. The texture is so smooth and slippery in a velvety way. A little goes a long way. It smells of lavender to me, it is truly calming and does NOT strip my skin. I have to say as much as I love this cleanser "CREMO" has a cleanser, something like astonishingly different cleanser I think it's called. It is a complete dupe sharing the exact ingredients. I honestly dont know how they got away with that. I have yet to try cremos but it is legit $10.
Abu Dhabi
The hype is real! A little pea-sized amount gets the work done and I absolutely love using it after the @dermalogica #PreCleanse for that fresh and clean, make-up free face. I use this at night (paired with the precleanse) when I have makeup on and just want to make sure that I'm not taking any chemicals/bacteria with me to bed. Again, it is amazing for ALL skin types and it gently, but surely cleanses your face. I can't emphasize enough on how important #cleansing is! It aids in not only ridding your skin of harmful chemicals, pollutants, bacteria, etc but also preps your skin for better absorption of products. And night routines are important as that's when the products can really get in there and do their work so you can wake up to a more #radiant you!
Henderson, NV
This is a pH balanced cleansing gel that works amazing on all skin types because it does not have any added colors or fragrance. A little bit goes a long way and it does not strip the skin of moisture which I love because I tend to get dryer more often due to the fact that I normally will double cleanse and sometimes have to triple cleanse if I have worn make up which I clearly do regularly. I recommend this product for initial cleansing and tailoring the rest of your specific skin care needs or concerns with the rest of the Dermalogica line define your most potent combination of products to achieve the skin you desire. They have amazing products- PERIOD. Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel
Tampa , FL
This is one of the ONLY products I have found that keeps my cystic acne flares to a minimum. Its also not as drying as most of the other washes I have tried in pursuit of keeping these monster breakouts at bay. I would like to mention it has eucalyptus in it which worried me because I am allergic. I decided to try it anyway because it was recommended to me so highly and I am glad to say I did not have a reaction to it. You have to be consistent with this and give it 2 weeks to calm everything down. I went 3 whole months with no breakouts. After spending one whole year broken out and now have scarring on top of it this is miraculous. Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel
Suisun City, CA
Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel uploaded by Allie B.
Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel uploaded by Allie B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Man oh man. My skin looks glowing!! It never used to be like this. I recently got off proactiv because it was just way too harsh and drying out my poor skin. A worker at Ulta told me about Dermalogica and I bought the kit and geez how my skin changed! I’m using this along with the precleanse, daily microfoliant, toner and the ultra nourishing moisturizer. It’s expensive but I love it. I look like a teenager again. If you want to try it get the kit and buy the stuff off the Dermalogica website it includes free shipping and free stuff :)
Whittier , CA
This cleanser has changed my skincare routine! I’ve always struggled with skin that felt almost tight after washing my face. It would be uncomfortable and I’d find myself loading up on moisturizer afterwards which with my oily skin, would leave me feeling shiny and gross. This cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean and soft without any dryness! The price point for Dermalogica products is a bit on the higher end but I feel the bottle lasts me 4-6 months. A little goes a long way and turns into a nice lather. This is great for all skin types.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...