BY DERMALOGICA

Formulated with Apricot Kernel Oil which is rich in vitamins A E Offers softening nourishing benefits Blended with pacifying. Matricaria Flower Oil Lavender Oil Features antiseptic anti-sensitive anti-inflammatory roperties Infused with Allantoin to soothe restructure skin. Creates sleeker more elastic revitalized body skin. see more...

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
This is a great brand. Thanks to their skin care, my skin has never looked so flawless. I used to suffer with painful cystic acne and this was a very gentle and efficient solution. I would buy again. 10/10
Jessica M.
My esthetician used this on me after a microdermabrasion treatment. It seemed refreshing and my face didn't break out after the microdermabrasion.
Haley H.
Fyffe
I've always loved Dermalogica products. This product is amazing! I would definitely recommend it and all other Dermalogica products!
Faith F.
Holbrook, NY
Good but definitely not for everyone. Do your research first because buying or talk to a skin care professional
Amber P.
Regina , SK
All are equally amazing products ! All very safe for different skin types and leaves your skin feeling smooth and well taken care of. I got mine at a salon that carries the skin care line and yes I would buy again!!!
Horianna M.
La Libertad
Yey bueno no es la mejor que he probado pero me gustó cómo me dejó la piel limpia y suave, y mi piel quedó mate.
Ana B.
Muito bom, super recomendo pois gostei muito é como ter um soar na sua casa, facil de aplicar e muito bom, adorei
christina b.
Nunca usei o produto mais já ouvir falar muito bem espero poder fazer o teste para ter uma melhor avaliação
Mariana A.
Já usei e ñ tive bom resultado final é um pouco ruim .......... acho q varia de gosto visto para gosto.....