Dermalogica SPA Hydro-Active Mineral Salts uploaded by Consuelo M.
4 colors available

BY DERMALOGICA #61 in Bath Products

A Skin Care System Researched &Amp; Developed By The International Dermal Institute Recommended For All Skin Conditions Contains No Artificial Fragrance Or Color A Unique Sea Salt Bath Therapy That Creates An Aromatic, Stress-Reducing Mineral Body Soak.&Nbsp; Naturally-Warming Coriander, Cinnamon &Amp; Ginger Help Ease The Body Into Deep Relaxation.&Nbsp; Sea Salts &Amp; Seaweed (Kelp) Combine With Skin Smoothing Enzymes To Help Remineralize And Soften Skin.&Nbsp; Soothing Essential Oils Of Sandalwood, Lavender, Orange &Amp; Clary Sage, Balanced With Purifying Oils Of Lemon &Amp; Tea Tree, Create A Rich-Aromatic Treatment That Renders Skin Silky While Revitalizing The Senses.&Nbsp; Can Also Be Used As An All-Over Body Scrub.&Nbsp; Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Dermalogica And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Dermalogica.&Nbsp; Dermalogica Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Dermalogica Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
This is the most hydrating cleansing salts iv ever experienced, it makes my skin feel like it almost comes alive, the scrub itself is little granules that seem to have a glaze surrounding each individual one, so when scrubbed into the skin it isn't as rough as you would imagine, not only would I buy this again, I will ad it to my beauty box must haves
VE-1100764 Robert A.
VE-1100764 Robert A.
Evanda R.
Evanda R.
Harvey, IL
I tried this product last month because it seemed really good. However, I have sensitive skin. The bottle says that it has all kinds of good stuff in it that won't irritate but by the second time I used it my skin broke out in hives. It is also quite an expensive product.
Alysha B.
Alysha B.
Manor, TX
The salt is great it draws out a lot of body pain that I have it's a little harsh but it's salt so what can you expect yes the effects are long-lasting and I would buy it again I bought it at my local Walmart and I would recommend this for my friends it is a great product
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
Germantown, TN
Great addition to your bath. Can also be used to exfoliate. Mineral salts do not activate until put in the water so you get a great experience each time. Helps relieve sore muscles, de-stress, and with relaxation. and it smells great! I would definitely buy again.
Dariana R.
Dariana R.
For all the girls that have problems with canes and those ugly scars in our face, this is the perfect product to remove all those dry spots. Not only it give you define skin and smooth it also helps you prevent dryness in the future, I love this product.
launa d.
launa d.
I have delicate yet very dry skin so I always worry about exfoliating to harshly. I bought this online and it turned out to be the best thing. Combine with moisturizer I use this four times a week audit really turned my skin around. Yes buy it again
Jes S.
Jes S.
San Diego , CA
Great addition to any bath. Can also be used as an exfoliant. Mineral salts do not activate until put in the water so you get a great experience every time. Helps relieve sore muscles, de-stress, and relaxes you. It smells super amazing too!
Jen O.
Jen O.
Although I have combination skin (I'm not talking about just my face but body also) I often like to use salt scrub. This is perfect because it helps with the ancestors on my back but it doesn't dry my skin because of the essential oil.
C.B. T.
C.B. T.
Burbank, IL
As someone with fairly sensitive skin, i wasn't too sure about trying mineral salts. These salts have presented no problems to date. Used correctly, you can feel a difference on your skin after your first soak. Must try.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Athens, GA
Good for sensitive skin ?