BY DERMALOGICA

Contains Apricot Kernel Oil which is rich in vitamins A & E Blended with Safflower Seed Oil & Orange Peel Oil Offers softening & nourishing benefits Infused with Geranium Maculatum Oil Helps accelerate circulation & energize skin Balances production of sebum & reinforces lymphatic system Reveals smoother more flexible & regenerated body skin see more...

Michaela R.
Michaela R.
Lakeport
Dermalogicas massage oil is a very good skin care product. First time using their massage oil from this skin care line. The value is a little pricey but worth the quality of the product. Love their packaging with simple and cute design. I might buy again in the future.
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
In my spare time, I do massages out of a mid-level spa. I've used a lot of oils and creams, but I love this one. It doesn't have an overwhelming smell and it is just the right consistency. It warms up easily and comes in a large container that makes it easy to buy and store. No complaints.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Sonora
This has to be one of my all time favorite products from Dermalogica. They really are an amazing company. I use this oil instead of massage cream and it glides on the skin and absorbs so nicely. I recommend giving it a try.
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Ooltewah, TN
Loved the way this made my skin feel after my facial! I highly recommend this awesome product. Left my face feeling very moisturized (NOT oily)!! No outbreaks either after trying it the very first time!!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
This brand never lets me down. Absolutely amazing results. I do wish it were t so pricey, but with the kind of results I see I will buy this agsin and again
Maleek A.
Maleek A.
The first time that i try this product i was afraid then it makes my skin beautiful so i advice u guys to try it🙌
Élie issa t.
Élie issa t.
Montreal, QC
I buy it for my work and its amazinnnnnnng. No skin problem with that. Ill write about it when ill have a real opinion haha