Dermalogica SPA Body Microfoliant (Salon Size) 453g/16oz

Dermalogica Body Microfoliant clears away dead skin cells, debris and skin impurities from the skin s surface. Contains essential oils for deep nourishment. Remarkably revitalizes the body and lifts up the senses. Stimulates micro-circulation and boosts skin renewal. Leaves skin soft. Smooth, fresh and younger looking. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Lauren M.
Salisbury , NC
I love this product. I wanted a good at home treatment for my skin that would deep clean and leave my skin soft, and this did the trick. Although it was a bit rough I really enjoyed the super clean feeling after I used it.
Sharleen T.
All of their exfoliance are totally incredible they have so many different types and they're magnificent they are a little pricey but a little goes a long way so your money goes
Anna C.
Greenville, NC
This product is amazing! I got this product after using another product by this brand and I always get amazing results as well as I am confident in this product. I can honestly say this product works and really takes care of my skin I don't even need to use it daily I use it about 3 times a week and my skin is amazing.
Rachel J.
THIS THING IS MAGIC. Holy crap. Okay so I know it is a little pricey but my skin has never felt so soft and rejuvenated. My face felt like baby skin. It was so soft and I was so happy. I kept feeling my face. If you have the extra money to splurge, i highly recommend.
Heidi G.
Cheney, WA
Love this! It lasts forever because a little goes a long way. Because it's such high quality you only have to use a little... so the price really isn't that bad. Makes your skin so soft and is gentle enough to use as a daily exfoliant. Love my smooth glowing skin!
Jennifer J.
Atlanta, GA
Really enjoyed trying this product out. It is gentle which is a plus if someone with sensitive skin. I noticed a difference after a few times using it. This is my first time using this product line but would purchase from them again.
Margo C.
Breezy Point, NY
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I use the microfoliant every single day in the shower. I first wash my face with a regular facewash that I get from my esthetician, just to remove the top layer of grime or sebum.. Then, I tap about a nickel size of the microfoliant, and mix it with a few drops of water so it creates a "paste." I massage it into my skin in circular motions, concentrating of the areas of my face that have the most congestion, namely my nose, chin and cheeks. The powder-paste is silky smooth, there are no harsh granules like some other exfoliants, but after rinsing it off my skin has never felt smoother! It grabs all the impurities and washes them away.. And the best part is it's completely scent free, so there are no perfumes or unnecessary chemicals that would irritate my sensitive skin. This stuff is literally my holy grail, it makes all the difference in the world when it comes to the softness of my skin and clearing of my pores!
Amanda D.
If you are looking for a good exfoliant that is gentle enough to use everyday then Dermologica's Daily Microfoliant is for you!! I use this on my clients as the exfoliant in most of the facials I do. You just put a little in your hand and add a drop of water, it will turn into a cream like substance then uou rub it on your face in a circular motion, it will lather up... then just rinse it off with warm water. Your skin will be much softer and clear of a lot of the daily enviromental toxins that our skin is exposed to.. Note do not use if you have any open abrasions on your face. You can work around it if possible!!!!
Ali R.
San Diego, CA

This product is amazing. It does wonders for blackheads and reduces pore size. My last bottle lasted me about a year, so that can help justify the high price point. It's not necessary to use it everyday, maybe just about 3 times a week. I really don't see how any one could not like this product. You will love it! Guess what? If you aren't satisfied with it Nordstrom will take it back BUT trust me you'll end up wanting to have this product close for the rest of your face cleansing days!