BY DERMALOGICA

Dermalogica Body Microfoliant clears away dead skin cells, debris and skin impurities from the skin s surface. Contains essential oils for deep nourishment. Remarkably revitalizes the body and lifts up the senses. Stimulates micro-circulation and boosts skin renewal. Leaves skin soft. Smooth, fresh and younger looking. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda D.
If you are looking for a good exfoliant that is gentle enough to use everyday then Dermologica's Daily Microfoliant is for you!! I use this on my clients as the exfoliant in most of the facials I do. You just put a little in your hand and add a drop of water, it will turn into a cream like substance then uou rub it on your face in a circular motion, it will lather up... then just rinse it off with warm water. Your skin will be much softer and clear of a lot of the daily enviromental toxins that our skin is exposed to.. Note do not use if you have any open abrasions on your face. You can work around it if possible!!!!
Ali R.
San Diego , CA

This product is amazing. It does wonders for blackheads and reduces pore size. My last bottle lasted me about a year, so that can help justify the high price point. It's not necessary to use it everyday, maybe just about 3 times a week. I really don't see how any one could not like this product. You will love it! Guess what? If you aren't satisfied with it Nordstrom will take it back BUT trust me you'll end up wanting to have this product close for the rest of your face cleansing days!
Jennifer D.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great way to rid your skin of dull skin cells and reveal a less dull appearance to your skin. Although the price point is a little higher for this brand for some others, the ingredients are higher quality and using this makes other products (serums, moisturizers, etc) work much better. This is a good product to purchase.
Rima P.
Before my friend introduced to I usually only focused on face exfoliants. But I was very glad my friend gifted me this. It helped me realize that the body needs to exfoliated as wells. I do have some back acne so this product did a good job in clearing it up. I will definitely be purchasing this once it runs out.
Lacey G.
Chatsworth, CA
I learned from a young age the my skin all over my body needs to be friends with an exfoliator. I bought this product at ULTA and it met my expectations. It was effective but due to the price I will not be repurchasing this. I would not buy this again, but who knows it may wear on me
Bianca A.
This is good too. I love this one and make me feel better because my body feel better when i use this. First time. Yeah i think this really work and i love this. I buy this in pharmacy and is good. I think everyone have to try this one day. I hope you have good experience with this
Zhanna V.
Inman, SC
It works really great. I was very impressed by the quality and consistency of this wonderful product . The packaging was very expensive looking which I liked very much. It was very gentle on the skin and it did not feel oily at all. I would recommend this product to everyone
Victoria T.
Edinburg, TX
I loved using this exfoliant. It wasn't too harsh on the skin. It was very gentle. It made my skin look smooth and flawless. It also made my makeup go on so much easier, leaving my face a smoothr canvas. It did not have a harsh smell, but not a great smell. Will buy again!
Khatera J.
Midwest City, OK
When i worked in a slaon this was our staple facial line. I really loved the exfoliant. I used this product a lot during my facilas and it was very gentle even for the most sensitive skin. If it was in my budget i would most definatel keep this whole line stocked in my home.
Rachel J.
manhattan
THIS THING IS MAGIC. Holy crap. Okay so I know it is a little pricey but my skin has never felt so soft and rejuvenated. My face felt like baby skin. It was so soft and I was so happy. I kept feeling my face. If you have the extra money to splurge, i highly recommend.