Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cocoon

Shop Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cocoon. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Iss this product worth the cost? Is it better as a night moisturizer than their other moisturizers? Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cocoon
How does this feel on the skin. Does it feel super hydrating?
Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cocoon What’s is a good treatment with this product?
Start your review of Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cocoon!
Product Highlights
Received in a beauty box as a sample. It's nice and moisturizing. You leave on overnight and it has essential oils which help relax you in addition to helping your skin. It is pricey but I think it really helps my skin so I'll eventually repurchase.in reviews
I’ve been using this for a few nights and I love it. It boosts hydration which is very needed with my dry skin but it doesn’t feel heavy. When I woke up in the morning my skin looked so glowy and even. I can’t wait to see the long term benefits of this.in reviews
Alex C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cocoon uploaded by Alex C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Very high price tag, but extremely good!! My skin always absorbs this moisturizer so well. If you have combo or oily skin you need this since it’s not oily or over moisturizing. I will be repurchasing this over and over.
Phil D.
Cerritos, CA
Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cocoon uploaded by Phil D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I snagged this while it was half off during Ulta’s 21 Days, curious after hearing so much about it. There’s a TON of hype surrounding this, & I’ve got to be honest, I don’t think it’s really worth it. I’ve been using this for about a month now & while yes, it’s a good night gel/cream, I don’t think it’s worth the price tag, whatsoever. This retails for $82 normally, & even with it being half off I still don’t think I’d recommend paying that price. I hate the packaging - in theory, it seems like it’d be great, but I’ve had nothing but consistency issues with how the product pumps out. The gel itself is nice, lightly decentes like lavender & melts into the skin nicely, but I honestly haven’t seen any significant differences in my skin. It claims to help with the skin’s revitalization process but I’ve noticed more of a difference from my $10 The Ordinary serums than from this. I’m going to use it up, but I definitely wont be repurchasing this. 🤷🏼‍♂️ If anyone has any tips on how I may not be using it to it’s full potential, I’m all ears! 💁🏼‍♂️
Dawn F.
Red Bluff, CA
Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cocoon uploaded by Dawn F.
So, it’s super easy to use – and it smells INCREDIBLE! Applied as the last part of your ‘before bed routine, after washing, toning and moisturizing, you use two pumps of the gel cream, rub into between your finger tips, smooth over your face and neck, on top of all your other usual products and massage into the skin to activate. And then take a couple of seconds to breathe in the beautiful essential oils to kick starts those sleep hormones. The Sound Sleep Cocoon also works to lock in all the moister from your other products, and acts as a barrier to protect your skin from dirt creeping in overnight
Anastacia M.
Richford, NY
Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cocoon uploaded by Anastacia M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really enjoyed this product. I used it for about 2 weeks and just purchased the full size. It had a really nice lightweight texture that absorbed quickly into the skin. It didn't leave my skin feeling tacky or oily. It just left it feeling smooth and hydrated. I also noticed a visible difference and how my skin looked the next day after using the product. It also had a calming scent that I enjoyed.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cocoon uploaded by Kelly M.
I treasure my tiny sample size. I love the light smell of lavender and the thick texture. I would put this on about an hour before bed let it sink in and top with an oil. If your skin isn't super dry this should be enough moisture for you. Beware if you don't like lavender.
Rachel C.
Brooklyn, NY
Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cocoon uploaded by Rachel C.
I was so excited to try out this product because I love the dermalogica line and I am always looking for a good night cream. I loved the scent, however it burned my eyes if I got too close. I don’t feel like the gel was heavy enough for my dry skin. I needed something else on top. I did like the dispenser- I absolutely hate dipping my finger into a pot of product. I will not likely re-buy, but I’m glad I tried it!
Yesenia C.
Anaheim, CA
Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cocoon uploaded by Yesenia C.
This night gel-cream sucks in my opinion. It did nothing for my skin. I finished a whole mini sample/trial size. It lasted me over a month. It left my skin feeling velvety right after applying it on my face which left my skin super dry in the morning. It’s also preference which is why I didn’t give it a super low rating because I prefer something hydrating at night so in the morning my skin is glowy.
Kahzria D.
Saugerties, NY
Influenster provided me with a complimentary product.  I will sound off first by saying that this is not my type of product.  I abhor regimens and, though I am plagued by sleep deprivation and would love something that helps me get to sleep, I must be one of very few select folk who finds Lavender to be neither soothing nor sleep-inducing.
That being said, I have incredibly sensitive skin on my face and myriad plant allergies.  When I applied the product (three cheers for an awesome dispenser design, by the way), I noticed the usual reddening from me simply touching my face....but none of the dreaded burning or tingling that usually indicates that my face is about to blossom into an allergic reaction of Pompeii proportions.   That's something to cheer for.
The scent is not overpowering, but is akin to having mild aromatherapy on your hands.  It's there and you can smell it, but your eyes aren't watering.  As I said before, though, me and lavender are not best buddies - I actually found the scent to be quite obnoxious and absolutely the opposite of sleep inducing....as I lay awake thinking about how much I hated that smell.   I still gave it the old school try for a week.
I also used the web-page with it's sleep sounds.

I DID NOTICE:  the consistency of the product is wonderful.  A bit more like mousse than gel.
It absorbs rapidly.
It does not leave your face feeling greasy.
The container is a great feat of product engineering - you will not accidentally dump half the bottle onto your hands, and never get more than exactly 'just enough.'

I DID NOT NOTICE:  a healthy glow in the morning.
Any sleep benefit.

MAJOR CONS:
If you have an open wound (or perhaps acne of any type), it will burn like all the suns on Tattooine.  Apply with caution.
Even after it is absorbed, if you have absorbent pillow-cases, expect to be washing them at least every other day.  This will end up in your pillow-cases and if you sleep anything like I do, you'll end up with tingly eyes.
Lavender.  Lavender is gross.  Vanilla would have been a better choice for me.
Sound page shuts off way before you're asleep if you're sporting certain devices with iOS 11+, or if you have battery-saving modes on.  Also, if white noise irritates you, that's exactly what this will do.

Has seed, tree and plant extracts.  If you have plant allergies, proceed with caution - perhaps test on a small area on the underside of your wrist before applying to face.

I gave the remainder of the product to my mother, who enjoys the scent, has a nightly facial regimen and is soothed by white noise.   This has worked wonders for her.   If you're like me, however, and part of the minority....just splash some water on your face and head to bed. :)  Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cocoon
I also used the web-page with it's sleep sounds.

It absorbs rapidly.
It does not leave your face feeling greasy.

I DID NOT NOTICE:  a healthy glow in the morning.
Any sleep benefit.

MAJOR CONS:
Lavender.  Lavender is gross.  Vanilla would have been a better choice for me.

Robyn M.
Sacramento, CA
Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cocoon uploaded by Robyn M.
I am so thankful to have received a complimentary Sound Sleep Cocoon product to test, thanks to Influenster and Dermalogica. Not only does the light and silky formula leave my skin feeling hydrated and looking radiant, additionally, the soothing lavender scent seems to melt my stress away. I have noticed a reduction in fine lines and dark circles around my eyes. During the first two weeks of using this product, I applied it to only one side of my face in order to see if there was a visible difference while it. Even my family could tell which side of my face I was using the Sound Sleep Cocoon on! As a doctor of clinical neuropsychology, I'm well versed in the efficacy of relaxation techniques for stress and anxiety management. The guided deep breathing widget, with its soothing music, pairs perfectly with the calming lavender essential oils in this product. I have found that I sleep better when I combine the deep breathing exercise from the Sound Sleep Cocoon Widget with the use of this facial cream. Additionally, I use a sleep tracking wristband at night which takes biometric readings, such as REM sleep, skin conductance and heart rate variability, all of which measure stress level. Since using the Sound Sleep Cocoon System, my nightly data suggests lower levels of stress and more revitalizing sleep. I'd recommend this product to all of the people whom I care about! I'm very thankful to have received this complimentary product, and I'll definitely be purchasing it when I need more, as it has become an important part of my evening routine. #soundsleepcocoon #contest #complimentary @Influenster @dermalogica Pro Tip: An unforeseen side effect is how well my husband and my labrador retriever sleep when I'm wearing this night cream. My husband has commented that he enjoys the smell and, on several mornings, I've awoken to my dog's nose pressed to my face as he enjoys the soothing lavender. Dermalogica's Sound Sleep Cocoon is definitely "lab" approved in my home! Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cocoon Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cocoon
Marina F.
Lindenwold, NJ
I absolutely love this product! I started using it about a week ago and although I haven’t seen long term results, I can say after 7 days my skin looks brighter and refreshed. I have super oily skin so I tend to stay away from most moisturizers but the formula is super lightweight. The scent is one of my favorite things about this product, the lavender helps me relax before going to bed and I definitely recommend using this product with the Dermologica Sleep Cocoon website, you’ll sleep like a baby and wake up looking fantastic!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karla V.
Bell
il y a un an
Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cocoon What’s is a good treatment with this product?
Kelly H. il y a un an
Using their precleanse and cleanser with this is a really great treatment routine. I know that it worked really well for me. I have combo skin with very few breakouts. Hopefully this is helpful.
Sophia A.
Portland, OR
il y a un an
Any skin care experts found a cheaper dupe for Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cocoon? Looking for a night time skin cream for mosituizing dry skin in a pump formula that has a similar gel consistency.
Jasmine M. il y a 6 mois
I absolutely LOVE Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cocoon, it’s just horrifically expensive and I can’t justify the cost. Please let me know if you find a cheaper alternative! Xx
Phil D.
Cerritos, CA
il y a 2 ans
Hey all! Thoughts on Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cocoon? It’s 50% off right now for Ulta’s 21 Days, I’m really liking the sound of it so far!
Danielle D. il y a 2 ans
I love it! I would take advantage of the sale while you can! I think it’s worth it!