BY DERMALOGICA

A skin care system researched and developed by The International Dermal Institute. An efficient, clean-rinsing make-up remover specially formulated to instantly dissolve all traces of eye and lip make-up, including stubborn mascara.  Completely oil-free, alcohol-free and water-soluble, this soothing, conditioning gel contains Silk Amino Acids to help strengthen lashes and condition the delicate eye lid area.  With no irritation, stinging or oily after-feel, this gentle formula is ideal for contact lens wearers. Fragrance Free.  Professional recommendation advised. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with dermalogica and are not a licensed retailer of dermalogica.  Dermalogica guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer see more...

• How does this compare to Lancome's eye makeup remover?1 Answers
Tricia B.
Lincolnshire, IL
Review for: Dermalogica Soothing Eye Make-Up Remover, 8 Fluid Ounce, dermalogica soothing eye make-up remover, 4 fl oz more...
I have very sensitive eyes and this remover works wonders! I have used many different eye make up remover which all burned my eyes and this remover does not! It takes all my make up off and my eyes stay calm!!
Christine A.
Seattle, WA
I wanted to try something a little more conditioning than my typical Neutrogena eye makeup remover. So grateful to have found this gem at Ulta! While it is a bit pricier, it's worth the money. Even glitter removes itself without the itch and pain. Plus, my lids are left brightened and moisturized!
Courtney B.
Mulvane
This stuff is so good!! You can get all up in there and there's no burn.. it's also super gentle on your skin. Not oily or greasy at all! A little goes a long way so the bottle should last you a while!
Kyle W.
Lavonia, GA
Excellent eye makeup remover! Works great! Doesn't leave greasy residue. Have purchased several times. Love it and will purchase again! Better than expected. Very effective.  Not disappointed. Couldn't be better unless it was free.
valeria c.
I absolutely love the formula of this product. I bought it at ulta but sometimes I buy it online. The packaging is simple. I believe that it is very effective. Yes! I would most definitely be purchasing it again.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
You can use this for both eyes and lip product remover . I love that it also removes waterproof mascara The way i use it is to dampen 3 cotton rounds apply the product and place one pad over each eye Let sit , wipe above the eyelashes and then below through my brow line and wipe down the lashes to remove mascara, take another damp cotton pad and gently go over to remove any remaining product . this isn't a stingy and harsh product for eyes and will not dehydrate the eyes at all .. This also helps with growth/breakage of the eyelashes. Great for any skin type and contact lens wearers.
Natalee B.
This takes off my eye makeup very easily. I like that I don't need to keep rubbing trying to get my eye make up off it's just one cotton pad per eye and it's done.
Alyssa M.
Initially, my mom purchased this product after she got eyelash extensions and needed a super-gentle eye makeup remover that would not strip her new lashes. I use it now too and have to say it works really well! The gel remover feels super cool on your skin after a long day, and if you soak a cotton pad in it and hold it over your eye for 10-15 seconds, the makeup just melts off of your eye. However, it can be tricky to use with waterproof mascara. It seems to take a few applications to get that stuff off. Other than that, no complaints!
Liz B.
Stoughton, WI
Love this remover. My skin is pretty sensitive and as I've gotten older I feel like my eyes have too. This stuff doesn't bother my skin or eyes at all. It works great and leaves skin feeling moisturizer.
Erica R.
Lebanon, TN
This stuff is amazing! I wear black, waterproof, liquid liner that is almost impossible to wash off. This takes it off easily and doesn't burn or irritate my eyes. It's fragrance free, so there's no irritating smells to deal with. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good eye makeup remover.
Anne Z.
Las Vegas, NV
How does this compare to Lancome's eye makeup remover?