Dermalogica Soothing Eye Make Up Remover

Shop Dermalogica Soothing Eye Make Up Remover. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

How does this compare to Lancome's eye makeup remover?
Start your review of Dermalogica Soothing Eye Make Up Remover!
Heba A.
Hartford, CT
If haven’t used this product I don’t I know what to tell you. This is absolutely the best thing I have ever used on my skin ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I highly recommend it ♥️
Kristie F.
Vienna, VA
After getting very bad lash extensions, I was desperate to get them off without damaging my natural lashes. I went everywhere looking for a solution. When I went to a day spa, the manager suggested this. It was my saving grace. Gentle and effective at taking anything off the eye area. Would highly recommend! #dermalogica
Sara S.
Pasadena, TX
It was very incredibly amazing. It helped me cleaned my eye makeup so well including waterproof eyeliner and mascara. Just love it
Caroline P.
Brighton
Great eye makeup remover. This products gets the job done without being too abrasive on your skin. I would definitely recommend this product for someone who wants to invest in an eye makeup remover.
Kiley V.
Dunmore, PA
Works well, doesn’t irritate your eyes when removing eye makeup. This was my first time using this product & I will definitely use again.
calvo K.
San Diego, CA
Me encanta me ayudo a mantener mi piel hermosa e hidratada es un excelente producto se los recomiendo. Su piel se verá rejuvenecida
Zayra M.
Chicago , IL
Amazing product gets all of makeup off! Even the stubborn eyelash glue! Very gentle to be used around the eye area! Highly recommend!
Christine A.
Seattle, WA
I wanted to try something a little more conditioning than my typical Neutrogena eye makeup remover. So grateful to have found this gem at Ulta! While it is a bit pricier, it's worth the money. Even glitter removes itself without the itch and pain. Plus, my lids are left brightened and moisturized!
Helen S.
Champaign, IL
A great eye makeup remover that takes it all off, and doesn't leave any residue. Good value for money, you don't need to use too much so it's long lasting.
De Gonzalez A.
Long Is City, NY
I looovvvee this product it is fabulous❤️❤️❤️ buy it girls I recommend it🥰 I have used other product and they were not great like this one...good thing I find this one it just amazing, who ever is looking for great stuff this is the one you been looking for.