BY DERMALOGICA

Clean-rinsing gel removes eye and lip make-up. Completely oil-free, S.D. alcohol-free and water-soluble, this soothing, conditioning gel is specially formulated to instantly dissolve all traces of eye and lip make-up, including stubborn mascara.

• How does this compare to Lancome's eye makeup remover?1 Answers
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
So far I like this product for touch ups while applying mascara and eyeliner in a pinch. It's great on a cotton swab (before rinsing and following with concealer). Hasn't caused any irritations that I've noticed. I'll have to use it to actually remove my eye makeup and update this review!
Tricia B.
Lincolnshire, IL
I have very sensitive eyes and this remover works wonders! I have used many different eye make up remover which all burned my eyes and this remover does not! It takes all my make up off and my eyes stay calm!!
Christine A.
Seattle , WA
I wanted to try something a little more conditioning than my typical Neutrogena eye makeup remover. So grateful to have found this gem at Ulta! While it is a bit pricier, it's worth the money. Even glitter removes itself without the itch and pain. Plus, my lids are left brightened and moisturized!
Courtney B.
Mulvane
This stuff is so good!! You can get all up in there and there's no burn.. it's also super gentle on your skin. Not oily or greasy at all! A little goes a long way so the bottle should last you a while!
Kyle W.
Lavonia, GA
Excellent eye makeup remover! Works great! Doesn't leave greasy residue. Have purchased several times. Love it and will purchase again! Better than expected. Very effective.  Not disappointed. Couldn't be better unless it was free.
Kelsey D.
Plymouth, MN
Does the job well, but feels a little bit too oily for me. Always found it can easily get into the eye if you use a tiny bit too much. It is very gentle for sensitive eyes. Simple packaging easy to dispense.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
You can use this for both eyes and lip product remover . I love that it also removes waterproof mascara The way i use it is to dampen 3 cotton rounds apply the product and place one pad over each eye Let sit , wipe above the eyelashes and then below through my brow line and wipe down the lashes to remove mascara, take another damp cotton pad and gently go over to remove any remaining product . this isn't a stingy and harsh product for eyes and will not dehydrate the eyes at all .. This also helps with growth/breakage of the eyelashes. Great for any skin type and contact lens wearers.
Alyssa M.
Initially, my mom purchased this product after she got eyelash extensions and needed a super-gentle eye makeup remover that would not strip her new lashes. I use it now too and have to say it works really well! The gel remover feels super cool on your skin after a long day, and if you soak a cotton pad in it and hold it over your eye for 10-15 seconds, the makeup just melts off of your eye. However, it can be tricky to use with waterproof mascara. It seems to take a few applications to get that stuff off. Other than that, no complaints!
J'Lene C.
North Ogden, UT
I'm always a repeat buyer with this!! It's makes your skin very soft after removing all the makeup that been there all day. It works very fast and I don't feel like I'm having to put a lot of pressure on the areas I'm cleaning, like you have happen with other products! The smell is tolerable compared to others but I'm very sensitive to smells that can make me stay in bed for days! So this gets a 👍🏼 from me
Erica R.
Lebanon, TN
This stuff is amazing! I wear black, waterproof, liquid liner that is almost impossible to wash off. This takes it off easily and doesn't burn or irritate my eyes. It's fragrance free, so there's no irritating smells to deal with. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good eye makeup remover.
Anne Z.
Las Vegas, NV
How does this compare to Lancome's eye makeup remover?

back