Dermalogica Soothing Eye Make-up Remover

Clean-rinsing gel removes eye and lip make-up. Completely oil-free, S.D. alcohol-free and water-soluble, this soothing, conditioning gel is specially formulated to instantly dissolve all traces of eye and lip make-up, including stubborn mascara.

How does this compare to Lancome's eye makeup remover?
Start your review of Dermalogica Soothing Eye Make-up Remover!
How would you rate this product?
San Jose
Dermalogica Soothing Eye Makeup remover is gentle, and I like that it’s more of a gel than a liquid. However, I do not find that it works as well as liquid makeup removers like Clinique or Lancôme at melting away eye makeup. It’s ok for eyeshadow and brows, but I find it less effective than the others at removing mascara and eyeliner. I’d recommend a pass on this one.
Raleigh, NC
One of the best eye makeup remover I’ve ever used. A little goes a long way which I like. I hate Wasting product just trying to get off eye liner and mascara. It leaves your skin feeling and looking clean / refreshed. You can even use it to get gum or glue out of your hair. I’ve had to use it to help get extension glue out of my hair.
Jackson, NJ
I usually use olive oil to remove my makeup. Once in a blue moon, I’d give in to a name brand to do the dirty work. Dermalogica Soothing Eye Make-Up Remover works well, but like all makeup removers, you just need to be patient.
North Haven
The Dermalogica soothing eye make up remover smells amazing!! It is oil based so you best believe it will remove your eye makeup without stripping or compromising the barrier of your skin. It really does the job.
This really helps breakdown makeup including waterproof eyeliners and mascaras. It doesn’t burn the eyes and doesn’t leave an oily residue once wiped away. I use this when wearing heavy makeup to get all of it off
Lexington
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This did not work for me. I found that I had to use multiple times to remove mascara. Even after I used it multiple times, I have to use another product to fully remove the mascara.
Keego Harbor, MI
Amazing for getting off eye and lip makeup especially. I use the precleanse for the rest of my face my this melts away my liner mascara and long lasting lip sticks
I really wish that this didn't burn my eyes because it does do a good job removing eye makeup. The packaging is kind of a pain to deal with, and also the price is way too high for what it does. I can use something a fraction of the cost that won't burn my eyes. This one is a hard pass for me.
Odenton, MD
I have actually never used this before. But I use precleanse in this brand and it is always a winner! It makes your skin feel amazing after you rinse it off. But before that I always emulsify with water!
Irving, TX
I like this product because it’s JUST for removing makeup whereas before I used to use precleanse to remove my makeup and that was basically shoving two steps into one and being careless.