BY DERMALOGICA

Abigail R.
Love this as a sunscreen-chapstick! It keeps my lips from burning (which they always burn). Although, this product is very pricey, and purchasing blistex from a local Walgreens would be smarter. Overall, I would recommend!
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
i like this product. it does keep me from getting burnt but i dont really want to spend money on luxury sunscreen when i can buy a cheap one that works just as well. it is pricey and i would recommend finding another one. after i use this up i probably wont repurchase
The Unfiltered Momma M.
Great protection with this product. If you have sensitive skin this is a must have. It will protect you from the harmful rays
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Great product worked as stated. Would purchase again and would recommend to others also. Great product!
Ashley B.
Portland, OR
I’m always worried about the sun so this has been such a great tool to add to my skin regime
z u.
I didn’t really see a difference in this. It’s quite expensive, so I was disappointed.
Ellie D.
Leigh, Greater Manchester
This product does provide a nice smooth coating to your lips but didn't seem to do that much moisturising. The SPF is great as many lip balms do no have this feature but for the price and what it did I don't think I would re-purchase.

My personal favourite lip balm is the Palmers Coco Butter Formula one which I love & have re-purchased many times!
Leah C.
Forres, Morayshire
Before my recent holiday to Bulgaria, I purchased this product after being recommended by a friend. I suffer from acne and hate loading my face with oily suncreams whilst abroad. This product worked well and felt light when applying. I only wish it was a bigger tube as I got through it all on holiday!
Denisse P.
Santo domingo
It's perfect to day to day use. It doesn't feel weird in your skin. It doesn't feel like oil. And you can find it in every super market!!!
Daniellahh d.
modiin
You can't get wrong with dermaglocia its the best of the best cosmetics company .
great for your skin and great for your sol