BY DERMALOGICA

Add critical UVA and UVB defense to your moisturizer or foundation with this Broad Spectrum sunscreen for all skin conditions. Antioxidant vitamins C and E improve skin smoothness and softness while providing added defense against skin-aging free radicals.

Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster Spf50
  • "Absolutely the best! Amazing formula, great feeling for sensitive skin! And it's so soothing! Dermalogica always exceeds my expectations, and my whole skin care line is from them! I would definitely recommend this! " in 6 reviews
  • "This is a great sunscreen for sensitive skin.  It's very smooth and hydrating.  I would absolutely recommend this for a daily routine on your face.  Super gentle.  It is on the more expensive side - but if you're looking to protect your skin against aging - this is it." in 5 reviews
melissa B.
Missoula, MT
This has intense sun protection and is great by itself but not awesome under makeup. If I use it under makeup I add a very small amount to my moisturizer, could be the type of moisturizerI I use that doesn't make it great under foundation.
I use this when I am going to be outside all day and not wearing makeup. Very protective and easy to reapply throughout the day. As a sunscreen I completely recommend.
Josie R.
San Antonio, TX
I love this face lotion, especially the spf! It’s a little pricey, but you don’t need to use a ton of product so it is well worth the cost. I’ve never broken out using this lotion like I have with others that have spf. I will definitely continue to purchase.
Tera C.
Northfield, OH
This is my go to SPF! I first tried it while in esthetics school and never looked back. I love that I can mix it with my favorite Dermalogica moisturizer for a easy one step process. It’s never cause me to break out and isn’t greasy at all.
Becca M.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Autre really need to keep a track on their derma Logica products I bought a an expired SPF. Then I called them and asked them if it was still OK to use and they told me yes that it should be OK. Should be is not OK with me so I returned it for the true bright line for hyperpigmentation and for the SPF that came in a kit because Alone or 60 something dollars. And I’m not too crazy about derma Logica products because every time I use them and I seem to break out. Which is what has happened I have broken out.
Briana B.
Brawley
Purchased at: ULTA
This is an effective and versatile sunscreen. I began using this product and several other Dermalogica products after I began receiving facial/microdermabrasion treatments at an Ulta salon. Because microdermabrasion essentially removes a layer of your skin, it is important to protect the new skin that is exposed. This is a great product because you can use it alone over moisturizer or mix it with your foundation. It’s light and not super thick or greasy like a usual sunscreen and provides excellent sun protection.
member-81a08436f
This is a daily must-have for my skincare regimen. Whether I plan on spending time outdoors or hardly at all that day, I always mix a pea-size amount of this into my moisturizer in the morning. You can wear this alone as a sunscreen, or add it to your moisturizer or foundation to UVA/UVB protection. Not only does it protect from harmful rays, it's also contains vitamins and antioxidants to fight free radicals!! I walk confidently outside, especially here in the Gulf Coast, knowing my delicate skin is protected.
Lindsay S.
Mesa, AZ
I live in the desert so sunscreen is essential. I haven’t been one to wear it much before, but I’m trying to take better care of my skin. So finding something good for my skin was critical and this stuff works! I haven’t had a breakout and my skin never feels oily or gross. Definitely recommend this to anyone who’s skin is super sensitive.
Holly L.
Livonia, MI
This is an awesome product ! I love how versatile it is because you can mix it with moisturizer or foundation to ensure that your skin is protected from the sun. It goes on nicely and blends into the skin without pilling. It also feels light on the skin and doesn't feel greasy.
Bunsoy P.
Bakersfield, CA
THe best spf ever. Glides on smoothly on my face and gives me total protection.very gentle on my skin and doesn’t feel oily. It has a very nice packaging, a bit pricey but worth every penny. I will definitely buy this product again. Can’t leave home without it
Ashley P.
novato, CA
A little goes a long way with this product! It's in the pricey side at almost 60.00 but my favorite quality about this product is how it's designed to be mixed in with makeup or your moisturizer. Not to mention it doesn't leave you greasy at all
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Can I use this over my moisturizer?