BY DERMALOGICA #77 in Facial Sunscreen

Add critical UVA and UVB defense to your moisturizer or foundation with this Broad Spectrum sunscreen for all skin conditions. Antioxidant vitamins C and E improve skin smoothness and softness while providing added defense against skin-aging free radicals.

Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster Spf50
  • "Absolutely the best! Amazing formula, great feeling for sensitive skin! And it's so soothing! Dermalogica always exceeds my expectations, and my whole skin care line is from them! I would definitely recommend this! " in 6 reviews
  • "This is a great sunscreen for sensitive skin.  It's very smooth and hydrating.  I would absolutely recommend this for a daily routine on your face.  Super gentle.  It is on the more expensive side - but if you're looking to protect your skin against aging - this is it." in 5 reviews
Becca M.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Autre really need to keep a track on their derma Logica products I bought a an expired SPF. Then I called them and asked them if it was still OK to use and they told me yes that it should be OK. Should be is not OK with me so I returned it for the true bright line for hyperpigmentation and for the SPF that came in a kit because Alone or 60 something dollars. And I’m not too crazy about derma Logica products because every time I use them and I seem to break out. Which is what has happened I have broken out.
member-81a08436f
This is a daily must-have for my skincare regimen. Whether I plan on spending time outdoors or hardly at all that day, I always mix a pea-size amount of this into my moisturizer in the morning. You can wear this alone as a sunscreen, or add it to your moisturizer or foundation to UVA/UVB protection. Not only does it protect from harmful rays, it's also contains vitamins and antioxidants to fight free radicals!! I walk confidently outside, especially here in the Gulf Coast, knowing my delicate skin is protected.
Lindsay S.
Tempe
I live in the desert so sunscreen is essential. I haven’t been one to wear it much before, but I’m trying to take better care of my skin. So finding something good for my skin was critical and this stuff works! I haven’t had a breakout and my skin never feels oily or gross. Definitely recommend this to anyone who’s skin is super sensitive.
Ebonee R.
Laveen, AZ
This is by far one of my all time favorite sunscreens. I love this product because most sunscreens will give you a very weird white or purple cast, and are very thick in texture. This is a booster and can be combined with your lotion, it is a very light weight sunscreen and doesn’t have any color to it once applied. You can combine this with any one of your favorite lotions, and it will turn it into an spf 30. It also has a botanical scent, and is very soothing on the skin. Dermalogica Solar Defense Boost
Holly L.
Livonia, MI
This is an awesome product ! I love how versatile it is because you can mix it with moisturizer or foundation to ensure that your skin is protected from the sun. It goes on nicely and blends into the skin without pilling. It also feels light on the skin and doesn't feel greasy.
Ash P.
Florida
This is a key piece of a professional esthetician’s kit and for good reason! It’s a perfect basic sunscreen that’s water-based and easy to blend into the skin. Doesn’t leave a white cast and leaves the face protected at a dermatologist-approved level.
Ashley P.
Novato, CA
A little goes a long way with this product! It's in the pricey side at almost 60.00 but my favorite quality about this product is how it's designed to be mixed in with makeup or your moisturizer. Not to mention it doesn't leave you greasy at all
Kelly T.
I love this!! I was looking for sunblock for my face. something that I could wear alone or add to my foundation or under. did a lot of research and I decided to go for this one. I have no regrets!!! so light and absorbs fully into the skin.
Leslie S.
Accokeek, MD
I’ve been using Solar Defense by Dermalogica for about 3 months now and my skin has drastically changed. I have very dry skin and this gives me a glow and keeps my face hydrated for a very long time. I get compliments all the time and I’m asked what foundation I’m wearing when I’m simply just wearing this!
Ashley P.
Novato, CA
This is my go-to sunscreen for myself and my son. You can mix it into makeup, moisturizers, or just use it by myself. It's SPF 50 so you're set for most of the day. One thing I love is you don't ever feel greasy after using it
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Can I use this over my moisturizer?

back