Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster Spf50

Add critical UVA and UVB defense to your moisturizer or foundation with this Broad Spectrum sunscreen for all skin conditions. Antioxidant vitamins C and E improve skin smoothness and softness while providing added defense against skin-aging free radicals.

Is this worth the high price tag? I need a good sunscreen that won’t irritate my eyes
Can I use this over my moisturizer?
Start your review of Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster Spf50!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Absolutely the best! Amazing formula, great feeling for sensitive skin! And it's so soothing! Dermalogica always exceeds my expectations, and my whole skin care line is from them! I would definitely recommend this! in 6 reviews
This is a great sunscreen for sensitive skin.  It's very smooth and hydrating.  I would absolutely recommend this for a daily routine on your face.  Super gentle.  It is on the more expensive side - but if you're looking to protect your skin against aging - this is it.in 5 reviews
2 years agoRiyadh
It is really good and a little goes a long way. Really impressed with it. You can use it under makeup as well. But it is on the pricier side.
10 months ago
ممتازا جدااااااااااااااااااااا اكثر من رائع يستحق التجربه لا غنى عنه في الحياه اليوميه والعنايه بالبشره
a month agoHaines City, FL
Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster Spf50 uploaded by Erica F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of the first Dermalogica purchases I’ve made and so far this is the ONLY SPF that hasn’t broke me out. I have super oily and acne prone skin and this give me a perfect glow without being heavy, it moisturizes and protects the sun from giving me wrinkles. I live in Florida where the sun is BEAMING. I’m only 18 but my smile lines are appearing so fast and I think it’s because I’ve never used SPF and I’m always in the sun. I have had other Dermalogica products used on my face and plan to buy the whole skincare set when I save up enough money. Their products are 1000% worth purchasing. I just wish they were cheaper but they’re worth the price. My bestie who is an esthetician uses these products and they’re AMAZING.
2 months agoMoreno Valley, CA
I’m always running errands or mostly in the sun so to protect my skin during the summer this my to go spf. Not to heavy on the skin and a little goes on long way when applying on the skin .
a month agoAurora, CO
I absolutely LOVE this spf. It's perfect in consistency and I dont mind reapplying it because it doesn't feel sticky. I love dermalogica's spf products. I used this as my clients SPF when I was in Esthetics school & it worked great on all skin types & tones. It blends really nicely into the skin.
3 months agocamas, washington
Great by itself. Or even mixing it with a moisturizer. I use this everyday for my sun protection. Not greasy, chalky, or sticky. Totally recommend this for anyone.
a month agoplaya vista
MY GO TOO! my fav sunscreen! i just ran out of it! it has high spf and i love to mix this with any moisturizer i have, its just cutting a little step of my skincare routine and its faster! lovee! its so light and no white cast at all, not greasy at all!
2 years agoMesa, AZ
I live in the desert so sunscreen is essential. I haven’t been one to wear it much before, but I’m trying to take better care of my skin. So finding something good for my skin was critical and this stuff works! I haven’t had a breakout and my skin never feels oily or gross. Definitely recommend this to anyone who’s skin is super sensitive.
2 years agoSuwanee, GA
I️ used this on myself and my clients while I️ was in esthetician school. I️ do think their products are overpriced but I️ mean this does the job of protecting your skin. A little goes a very long way with this product.
a year agoVancouver, WA
I really love this SPF! Its amazing to use with and without foundation and doesn’t disturb my makeup application. I find it to be non-greasy and that it gives me a really subtle glow. My favorite part is that a little goes a long way and there’s no white cast (this stuff is pricey lol). If you don’t wear makeup as often this is great protection! But be aware near the eye area as I personally notice that it irritates my eyes.