BY DERMALOGICA

A Skin Care System Researched Developed by The International Dermal Institute Broad Spectrum UVA High Protection 2 Add Critical UV Defense to Your Moisturizer or Foundation 3 Sunscreen For All Skin Conditions Sophisticated, non-chalky formula forms an invisible shield against skin damaging environmental assault with Green Tea Grape Seed extracts. Antioxidant vitamins C E help improve skin smoothness softness while providing added defense against skin-aging free radicals. Apply directly to face neck for full SPF 50 coverage, or mix equal parts with your moisturizer or foundation to add critical defense against skin-aging UV light. Formulated without artificial fragrances colors. see more...

Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This solar defense booster is my go to for days that I will be spending a lot of time in the sun. It was very gentle and unlike other creams and sprays, it didn't go on heavy and bulky. I was able to mix it with another moisturizer and didn't look caked up at all. I love this stuff.
Stephanie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product to not only mix in with your favorite moisturizer, but also works amazingly well on its own. A very little amount is needed for full face and neck coverage (about a nickel sized amount), and it won't dry out the skin. As someone with combo skin, this has so far worked beautifully for me, but I do suggest keeping an eye on skin changes, and I do believe this would NOT be for you if you have super oily skin (try their mattifying spf instead!)
Chelsea P.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never skip sunscreen ! Especially in the summertime this booster is great to use on the face and neck. The formula is cream based -- not like that gross sunscreen thick consistency and great thing about it is that you can mix it in with your moisturizer or use alone . Great protection of SPF 50 !!
Merrick F.
Nichols Hills, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! I love the high spf. It does not feel heavy on my skin and protects it from the harmful rays of the sun. I purchased it at Ulta.
Amy G.
Tampa
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this whole system. If you are using it all together faithfully it does wonders. The scrub is also awesome.
Kellie B.
Rossville
I received a sample of this produce in my ipsy bag, it was okay, but I wouldn't buy it.
Samara B.
Seguin, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a great product. Slightly on the pricey side but it's wonderful for the the! I recommend it to many who are looking for a boost
Amela M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice product I really like it usable for winter too its protects your skin really nicely from the sun