Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster SPF 50 uploaded by Iryna R.Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster SPF 50 uploaded by Stephanie F.

BY DERMALOGICA

Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster SPF50, 1.7 Oz. A powerful solar defense booster Offers superb-high protection against UV rays with SPF 50 Effectively helps prevent premature aging Safeguards your complexion while moisturizing Suitable for all skin types Free of artificial fragrances & colors. see more...

• Can I use this over my moisturizer? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Zoë W.
Zoë W.
Denver, Co
Every time I go to purchase products from dermatologica I groan at the price, and then am so thankful I did it. Their products last a really decent amount of time and make my skin so nice. This sun protection has made it so I haven't gotten a sunburn all summer long, and my skin quality is so much better this year
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Locust Grove, GA
Solar defense booster is my jam! I use it every time I am going to be out in the hot sun. Sometimes I use it alone, sometimes I layer my moisturizer on top of it. It had never let me down. In fact, the only area of my body that is not currently sunburned is my face and I owe the all of this amazing product!
Pamela O.
Pamela O.
Sun protection should be in everyone's daily routine, hands down. Dermalogica's Solar Defense Booster with SPF 50 is effective, lightweight and wears extremely well under makeup. I also love that it's so versatile. You can use it alone, mixed in with a moisturizer or mixed in with your foundation as well!
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Long Beach, CA
While I like Dermalogica as a brand and have had good results with many of their products, I honestly found this product to be mediocre and not that effective. It's a bit oily and can make makeup application over it a little bit difficult, and I didn't notice increased sun protection to make up for that.
Porshe F.
Porshe F.
Temple Terrace
I've been hooked on this sunscreen since I trained with it in my aestitician classes. It's very light weight and can be put on alone or mixed into your moisturizer or foundation. Is very gentle on the skin and even though it's very expensive only a drop is needed to cover the entire face and neck.
Dolores P.
Dolores P.
San Jose, CA
Dermalogica has some great products! And this one right here is at the top of their list! It's a great product to have in your at home skin regimen! If you haven't tried it yet, you should. Keep in mind, this brand can get a little pricey but isn't your skin worth it? :) protect yourself!
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD
I used to do professional facials and only used dermalogica on my clients and myself. All of their boosters are great but I love the solar defence booster because you need so little and its so potent. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy like most sun screens. It feels like absolutely nothing.
Sonny N.
Sonny N.
When I was studying to become an esthetician I was working under Dermalogica and Solar Defense Booster was one of my favorite products from this line. It works fab under makeup and doesn't cause any flashbacks in photos due to it's stable active ingredients avobenzone and octinoxate.
Sali K.
Sali K.
LOS ANGELES, CA
This is on my MUST-HAVE list of products in my beach bag. I apply before leaving the house on a daily basis but I make sure to reapply every so often when I'm at the beach. You can never be too safe! It's a little pricey, but it's worth the money. Dermalogica never disappoints.
Shari R.
Shari R.
Van Nuys, CA
I love this stuff! I use a moisturizer that doesn't have SPF, so this is a great way to had some UV protection. It is a bit pricey, but is lasts a long time. I like that it doesn't make my already oil prone face look shiney. This works great under makeup and alone.
Monique F.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Can I use this over my moisturizer?