Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster SPF 50 uploaded by Iryna R.Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster SPF 50 uploaded by Stephanie F.

BY DERMALOGICA

Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster SPF50, 1.7 Oz. A powerful solar defense booster Offers superb-high protection against UV rays with SPF 50 Effectively helps prevent premature aging Safeguards your complexion while moisturizing Suitable for all skin types Free of artificial fragrances & colors. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren M.
LOS ANGELES
My go-to sunscreen for my face I add a small amount to any moisturizer of my choice which is really convenient. The finish isn’t chalky and it’s great because I know I’ll have this for a long time and if I go to the beach I can just put a little more to my moisturizer or by itself .
Jordan P.
Phoenix, AZ
I love love love this SPF because it moisturizes and hydrated as well as protects. It’s very lightweight and can be applied under anything you’d like to put on your face, including your makeup. Definitely recommend getting this SPF to protect your skin from the harsh UV rays of the sun
ⓙⓔⓢⓢ ⓑ.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works great! Just mix a little with your moisturizer in he morning and you are all set! It is a little pricey but it won’t make you breakout like other sunscreens will.
Gabby B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Having a solar defense in general is key! Mainly because it helps reduce the signs of aging. I think it did meet my expectations because I felt like it was doing it’s purpose at the end of the day it was even better when it is mixed in with the moisturizer that I would use.
Lindsey T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m typically all for all things Dermalogica but I don’t think this product was quite on par with others within the same brand. Although it did meet my expectations, there was no wow factor to it and nothing that stood out at me to purchase again.
Cynthia D.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to mix some of this in with my foundation to protect my skin from the sun. It’s pricey but worth it because it doesn’t make my skin break out or leave it feeling oily
Rebecca B.
Turlock, California
I love the solar defense booster! I mix it with my active moist moisturizer and whatever moisturizer I am using for the day and it's feels great. It leaves my skin looking bright and luminous without using a oily look afterward.
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a product to review (on my blog) in exchange for my opinion.

I use this product over my other Dermalogica skincare. This product works fine over my makeup. Very lightweight and absorbs quickly.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a physical sunscreen with Titanium and zinc oxide good for protection against UVA and UVB exposure . this is infused with antioxidants, vitamin C &E , Licorice and green tea , Hyaluronic Acid and Dimethicone . This is my holy grail product for my face Everyday .
I also like that in the summer instead of my moisturizer i can use just this and it works great. I have sensitive skin and a Lupus Butterfly rash at times and this doesn't irritate it or cause any problems for me . It's great to use on my kids as well .
Kelly W.
Locust Grove, GA
Solar defense booster is my jam! I use it every time I am going to be out in the hot sun. Sometimes I use it alone, sometimes I layer my moisturizer on top of it. It had never let me down. In fact, the only area of my body that is not currently sunburned is my face and I owe the all of this amazing product!
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Can I use this over my moisturizer?