Dermalogica Skinperfect Primer Spf30

Smooth away fine lines, brighten and prime for flawless skin and to prep for make-up application. Velvety silicones combine with Soy Protein to even out skin texture, as natural minerals provide a neutral tint to balance skin tone and enhance luminosity and radiance.

i have tried this before and love it!! i like the tint to it and it's so smooth! it's to expensive though.. any cheaper recommendation for something similar?
Start your review of Dermalogica Skinperfect Primer Spf30!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...primer so I can skip that additional step in my make-up routine. Again, my sensitive skin does so well with this product-it also made my wedding day make-up last all day long! Love it!in 4 reviews
3 months ago
Did a lovely job evening out my skin tone. It was a bit spicy feeling on my face, but that went away within a few minutes. There also seems to be a bit of a chemical-ey smell to it. The texture is very similar to the original Smashbox photofinish primer. I had a small dry patch on my cheek and it definitely settled into the texture around there, so that was a little bummer. I don’t know if I would buy a full size. I got a sample through my master esthetics school.
24 days ago
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite primer. At first I didn’t like it because it had a weird smell. But now I’m on my third tube and use it a lot. It’s pretty expensive but you don’t need to use much.
2 years agoColumbus, OH
Dermalogica Skin Perfect Primer Spf 30 is the ONLY primer that hasn't made me break out. The formula, some say smells medicated, smells herbal (from my perspective). The formula has a mousse consistency, and a velvety soft finish. The product is mildly tinted, giving the face a rosy color. I wear this under makeup and just by itself. It sets perfectly on top of my moisturizer to blur my pores and small blemishes. I recently wore it to a cold football game, it saved me from a night of dry skin. Although it is expensive ($51 a pop) I will repurchase as soon as I run out! They do provide a tool to use (I can't remember the technical name but it's the same tool you use to get the most out of your toothpaste) so that you can get as much product as possible.  Fantastic product and so worth the money.
3 months agoBurke, VA
I LOVE this primer. It's the most used primer in my make up rotation right now. When I'm having good skin days, I use it on its own without foundation because it works almost like a tinted moisturizer. If you are going to use it on its own though, I would suggest using a moisturizer underneath as well. It does have anti aging benefits which I love. I just use a moisturizer underneath and then put my blush\bronzer and eye makeup on top for a very natural no make-up make-up day. Works great as a primer underneath foundation as well. I use this under my Laura Mercier Flawless Lumiere Radiance-Perfecting Foundation and it gives me a nice glowy natural finish. ✨😊
2 years agoDouglasville, GA
One of my favorites I got this as,a,sample at ULTA. It smells great and it's tinted. I want more of it but it's to much money for a very little tube. I really love this product but it's to expensive for me
2 years agoPalos Heights, IL
I really like using this product perfect for summer. Even helps make your skin look nice without putting on makeup, but also perfect to apply before putting on make up. Great product!
4 months ago
This can be used both under makeup as well as after moisturizer without makeup. It really does a great job at mattifying and it has a little tint when you don't want a lot of foundation. It's a great buy. A little goes a long way. It is a mineral sunscreen which always works for me.
2 years ago
My favorite primer. Pricey but worth it, as a little goes a long way. The tube is perfect for not applying too much and the product goes on smooth. Works to balance tone while smoothing the look of pores and I love that it has an SPF!
2 years ago
I love this primer it is my absolute favorite! My skin looks great and I love the 2 in one primer with SPF. I would definitely recommend this to someone who like to wear both and are in a hurry.
10 months agoPennsburg, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I really love Dermalogica however I wasn't crazy about this product. I have combination skin and I've found that when I have used this product and I am more on the dry side it tends to really accentuate my dry areas.