BY DERMALOGICA

Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream is a medium-weight moisturizing cream that maintains skin's moisture balance while improving its texture. Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream soothes and hydrates the skin, reduces free radical activity, shields against... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Eena D.
It was a perfect travel sized moisturizer, great for planes especially because they fit the proper travel size regulations. I purchased this from my skin care professional, and it left my skin feeling hydrated and dewy after a night of sleep.
Alayna D.
Burleson, TX
The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because Dermalogica is slightly pricey, totally worth it, but still pricey! This moisturizer makes your face feel very soft and moisturized! The packs are great for travel.
Rogelio P.
I've tried the smoothing cream in the past and I loved how clean it made my face feel. So having these little packs was super convenient
Jessica W.
Doral, FL
Makes skin soft and smooth but slightly dry. Got sample from my dermatologist to try it.
Ameera N.
Dubai, Dubai
Dermalogica products have always been reliable when it comes to skincare, its gentle on the skin leaving it smooth and clear with a delightful fragrance and non greasy texture, the product was worth the try and I would highly recommend it to all my lovely followers.
Chloe L.
x
Quiet a standard moisturiser in my opinion! One thing that didn't agree with me was the unusual scent! Quite a natural smelling product. dermalogica is quite an expensive brand so I wouldn't be going out of my way to repurchase
Pauchiii M.
Traveling my cosmetics has never been this easy! Thanks to this individual packed cream. Carry it whenever and wherever you want! The price is good for the product. Would recommend this with every traveller who has a dry skin like me.
Angie C.
Doral
By far one of the best masks I could use, gave me the sensation of softness in my face
It helped me to cleanse my face of the impurities