BY DERMALOGICA

Medium-weight moisturizer to balance combination/dry skin. Deep-moisturizing Lecithin and Aloe Gel nourish while extracts of Mallow, Cucumber and Arnica soothe and hydrate.

Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream
  • "I love how smooth this cream allows your body to feel! I usually buy it at Walmart stores or the local Dollar General around my house. It is a smooth creamy feeling and feels very light on your skin! I would recommend this to anyone who deals with dry skin!" in 19 reviews
  • "The Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream is really moisturizing - I use it on my neck and chest areas as I've neglected those areas until recently, and they need a more intensive moisture than my face. My face is oily / acne prone so this cream I find too much as a facial cream, but perfect for the neck and chest." in 9 reviews
  • "Really great for combo skin. Also didn't irritate my sensitive skin. Worth the money" in 9 reviews
Meredith M.
Manchester
My absolute favorite daily moisturizer! It keeps my skin nice and hydrated without irritating my sensitive skin. My husband also uses this product and loves it! I always make sure I stock up on this product! I use this after I use my toner and serum!
Desiray W.
Vancouver, WA
I’ll forever love Dermalogica. If you haven’t tried it, you definitely need to. It has improved my skin so much and a little bit goes a long way. you can buy it online or at Ulta. It’s a little pricey, but worth it in my opinion because it actually works. Spas use it on the clients all the time too.
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
I bought this in a Dermalogica Kit for dry skin. It’s a very good moisturizer with a smooth texture. It’s nice and gentle and I really liked using it before putting makeup on because it almost has a primer like consistency. I’ll be buying another when mine is gone!
Mimi L.
Frederick, MD
This is a fantastic moisturizer for combination skin. It is light, has a smooth texture and absorbs quickly. It has a light botanical scent that is very pleasant. I loved this product the first time I used it. I will continue to purchase this cream.
Kari C.
Tampa, FL
If you want a moisturizer without much fragrance or other annoying gimmicks, this is it.  I liked the results in the key areas of smoothing and moisturizing, and it didn't cause any irritation to my skin. However, I tend to have issues with redness and acne that this product didn't touch, so it wasn't my favorite moisturizer, but it certainly did its job. This is a thicker cream, so I especially liked using it at night when I didn't feel that a heavier night cream was necessary.
Alexa M.
Rochester, NY
Ever since I started using this moisturizer I could tell my face is not as dry. I wish the smell of the actual cream was different because it drives me crazy. Other than the smell I would definitely recommend!
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
I've been using Dermologicas Skin Smoothing Cream as my daily moisturizer for years now. I switch between this and their Intensive Moisturizer - Intensive during the winter when my skin gets drier. I used to have issues with both dryness and adult acne. However, I learned through my Esthetician that less is more. Since then I've reduced the number of products I use, but this remains a staple. My skin stays hydrated and not greasy. Love.
Angelica V.
Dermalogica has been one of the best product I’ve used I receive samples of them when they went to ipsy generation beauty in it I has changed my life especially the condensing that activates once you add to water it is the best I love it and I think God for those many samples because it has changed my face cleansing game if you haven’t tried it you have to.
Mari K.
sherman oaks
I used this moisturizer for years and loved it! The only reason I stopped using it is because I needed a daily moisturizer with SPF in it. It was perfect for my combination skin and was not too heavy or too light. My skin rarely got dry from using this. I would purchase this again and use as a night moisturizer, but with it had spf for the day!
sara C.
Portland
This is a great moisturizer for combination skin, as it quenches the skin without feeling heavy. In fact, I like to use this on days where I’m not wearing makeup, since it dries down to a fairly matte finish. The one thing I don’t love about it is the smell — it really reminds me of nutmeg/eggnog. Luckily, the smell doesn’t linger.
Isabelle K.