BY DERMALOGICA

Medium-weight moisturizer to balance combination/dry skin. Deep-moisturizing Lecithin and Aloe Gel nourish while extracts of Mallow, Cucumber and Arnica soothe and hydrate.

Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream
  • "I love how smooth this cream allows your body to feel! I usually buy it at Walmart stores or the local Dollar General around my house. It is a smooth creamy feeling and feels very light on your skin! I would recommend this to anyone who deals with dry skin!" in 19 reviews
  • "The Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream is really moisturizing - I use it on my neck and chest areas as I've neglected those areas until recently, and they need a more intensive moisture than my face. My face is oily / acne prone so this cream I find too much as a facial cream, but perfect for the neck and chest." in 9 reviews
  • "Really great for combo skin. Also didn't irritate my sensitive skin. Worth the money" in 9 reviews
Meredith M.
Manchester
My absolute favorite daily moisturizer! It keeps my skin nice and hydrated without irritating my sensitive skin. My husband also uses this product and loves it! I always make sure I stock up on this product! I use this after I use my toner and serum!
Desiray W.
Vancouver, WA
I’ll forever love Dermalogica. If you haven’t tried it, you definitely need to. It has improved my skin so much and a little bit goes a long way. you can buy it online or at Ulta. It’s a little pricey, but worth it in my opinion because it actually works. Spas use it on the clients all the time too.
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
I bought this in a Dermalogica Kit for dry skin. It’s a very good moisturizer with a smooth texture. It’s nice and gentle and I really liked using it before putting makeup on because it almost has a primer like consistency. I’ll be buying another when mine is gone!
Mimi L.
Frederick, MD
This is a fantastic moisturizer for combination skin. It is light, has a smooth texture and absorbs quickly. It has a light botanical scent that is very pleasant. I loved this product the first time I used it. I will continue to purchase this cream.
Kari C.
Tampa, FL
If you want a moisturizer without much fragrance or other annoying gimmicks, this is it.  I liked the results in the key areas of smoothing and moisturizing, and it didn't cause any irritation to my skin. However, I tend to have issues with redness and acne that this product didn't touch, so it wasn't my favorite moisturizer, but it certainly did its job. This is a thicker cream, so I especially liked using it at night when I didn't feel that a heavier night cream was necessary.
Alexa M.
Rochester, NY
Ever since I started using this moisturizer I could tell my face is not as dry. I wish the smell of the actual cream was different because it drives me crazy. Other than the smell I would definitely recommend!
Angelica V.
Dermalogica has been one of the best product I’ve used I receive samples of them when they went to ipsy generation beauty in it I has changed my life especially the condensing that activates once you add to water it is the best I love it and I think God for those many samples because it has changed my face cleansing game if you haven’t tried it you have to.
Gwynedolyn P.
Union City, CA
This product kept my skin smooth & moisturized! Very light weight & doesn’t give that greasy feel after several hours of wear. It also smells nice. I would def recommend this to anyone wanting to try a new moisturizer!
sara C.
Portland
This is a great moisturizer for combination skin, as it quenches the skin without feeling heavy. In fact, I like to use this on days where I’m not wearing makeup, since it dries down to a fairly matte finish. The one thing I don’t love about it is the smell — it really reminds me of nutmeg/eggnog. Luckily, the smell doesn’t linger.
Shami M.
Costa Mesa, CA
It's so smooth & super hydrating! Love it! Since I've been using this wonderful cream, my skin doesn't get dry anymore. I use this occasionally to pamper myself because it ain't cheap, but it's totally worth it. I just wish this had som SPF just for that extra protection from the elements, But it's otherwise a great product
Isabelle K.