BY DERMALOGICA

Dual-action, non-foaming cream exfoliating cleanser helps retexturize aging skin. Achieve superior smoothness and ultra-clean skin after just one use.

• I was wondering how I can get the free sample?1 Answers
  • How can I get samples,??would like to try this product!1 Answers
  • How do we get the free samples it is talking about?2 Answers
Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser
  • "Love this stuff! Gentle on my sensitive skin, as feels really clean without drying. Does sting a bit." in 5 reviews
Alison D.
A cleanser and exfoliant 2 in 1, without the annoying gritty particles. This cleanser smells amazing, feels super creamy, and contains anti-aging ingredients! Recommended for those with sun damaged and/or maturing skin, or those seeking to even out skin tone. May cause some dryness. Not recommended for those with super sensitive skin. Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser #dermalogica #skincare #estheticianrecommended
Sabrina A.
I just bought this been having terrible break outs. I bought the travel size before I go buy the big one and it didn’t work. So far 3 days it it dried up my horrible pimples and my skin feels great. Let’s see in a week. I’m already amazed and going to try to buy the set. It is pretty expensive but def worth it. Gives you a clean feel afterwards and skin feels great.
Alex N.
Houston
 Amaze balls! This cleanser is rich  and emollient for mature skin, and it also has exfoliating properties. Absolutely fabulous for keeping my skin clean and fresh, free of blackheads and zits. Also targets fine lines, and leaves my skin feeling clean plump and younger looking
Stephanie V.
Phila, PA
Absolutely love this cleanser. It’s one of my favorites from Dermalogica. I have been using it since I was 23. It’s never to early to start thinking of your anti aging regime. It so smooth and creamy. Little bit of product goes a long way. So it last a great amount of time.
Sarah B.
The combination of lactic and glycolic acids in this cleanser are perfect for my blackhead prone skin, that is also prone to dryness. This cleanser is creamy without being overly heavy, and thus it doesn’t dry out my skin after use, nor does it add any congestion to my pores. Used with the daily microfoliant it has done wonders to smooth out my skin’s texture.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Darlene D.
Magnolia, TX
Excellent product for cleansing and exfoliating your skin. Easy to use. Good skin care products. A little goes a long way. I’ve never had a reaction to using this or any Dermalogica product. It’s gentle in the skin but effective.
Azra A.
p
Are use the derma Logica phone mask to cleanse my skin. But they don’t have it on this. I am a first-time user for this. Are used it in for the past two days and it works really well he cleaned up all my acne and turned my face really well. So I highly recommend this
mary edith B.
Eastern
I have never used this.but I have dry skin Black spot.i would love to try and get a free sample of these.i will give you a good report.i have been with u all almost two years now and I have never gotten anything.not even a box of samples.so can I please try these.
Melissa S.
I swear by this cleanser. It is seriously amazing. I always use it as my morning cleanser to brighten up my skin from overnight. It does not take a lot of product, 1 pump does my whole face and neck. While it doesn't foam, you know it leaves your skin clean because of how smooth and glowing it looks afterward. I will buy this again and continue to use it, and recommend it to everyone I know!
Angela S.
Huntington
How do i get my free sample. Would love to try this. I use pro active but i need something that will help with my pores. Please let me kno how to get the free samples. Thanks
Ashley M.
Bellville, TX
How do we get the free samples it is talking about?
cheramie h.
Manchester, NH
How do I get my free samples
Sabrina Hernandez H.
Colorado springs
I was wondering how I can get the free sample?
Bx B.
Bronx, NY
How can I get samples,??would like to try this product!

back